Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....4/12/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies! so sorry that i am late with the thread. i was out last night and completely forgot that rhony was on! we are currently on housewife overload with four of them on the air right now......rhoa, rhop, rhony, rhobh. have not had the chance to watch the episode yet, but i know some of you have. Smiley Happy the show began at 9pm et. here is the preview.....ENJOY!

SEASON 9, EPISODE 2

It Girl, Interrupted

rhony1.jpg

tinsley used to live the perfect life, and now she wants it back.

rhony2.jpg

carole and bethenny think that something is "off" with ramona.

rhony3.jpg

is sonja jealous of dorinda?

rhony4.jpg

theres a new girl in town....tinsley..... and the ladies are ready to start gossiping about her already!

Former “it girl” Tinsley Mortimer, has just moved back to the city after a tumultuous few years, including getting arrested, and is the latest boarder in Sonja’s townhouse. Bethenny invites Carole and Ramona over to discuss life, politics and Sonja’s new roommate’s tragic fall from the heights of the NYC social scene. Ramona fills Dorinda in on the dirt she has about Tom, Luann’s fiancé. Sonja throws a Mad Hatter tea party to introduce everyone, except Dorinda, to Tinsley.   

AIRED: Apr 12 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....4/12/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

Thanks Sunshine for starting the thread! It was a very boring episode, even though they introduced Tinsley...I can already see that Bethenny wasn't too thrilled to meet her, or so she acted...Sonja's party was a big bore, and so far this season has been really boring!!!!!

Honored Contributor

you are welcome @CANDLEQUEEN. Smiley Happy

does bethenny really like ANYONE on this show? LOL, well maybe carole..... Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering what happened to you, Sunshine.

I thought Luann's dress was dreadful.  Her hat, as well.

Ramona, not surprisingly, was rude when introduced to Tinsley.

And, not surprisingly, I cannot remember the rest of the episode to save my life.  Reality tv overload???

Oh, I know.  Lots of housewives are getting "refreshed" this season:  Lisa Vanderpump, Sonja, Ramona. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, I only watched this show last night because L&O SVU was a rerun!  Carole is one big "know it all", she thinks just because she was a reporter in a previous life, that she has more knowledge than anyone about everything  .......  so glad Ramona told her off, LOL!

All of these women have gotten so uppity, I just cannot stand any of them!  I was shocked at Dorinda's daughter, she has really aged, she looked older than her mother!

Tinsley is very pretty, and seems like a nice person, but she cannot be too smart living with Sonja!

Respected Contributor

This episode was a bit boring but also transparent. Dorinda and Sonja aren't getting along. Ramona is dating up a storm and gets hickeys at age 60. I cannot listen to Carole about the election go on and on about it. Her eyes look too pulled back and maybe she got them done?

Bethenny was rude to Tinsley. Maybe she should take the time to get to know her. Tinsley seems ok so far. She should not get dating advice from Sonja. Ramona seems to like her but that doesn't mean anything right now.

Making fun of LuAnn's dress was not nice of Bethenny and that butler. Putting another woman down shows how petty B is. She is a miserable person.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted on the thread from last week but in a nutshell..BORING!

I thought it was just a waste of time. 

I just can't get that picture of Luann walking down the streets of NY in that hat and dress out of my head.

I think it has to go up from here because it was very uninteresting last night.

The party that Sonja hosted looked like a staged get together.

I do think Ramona had something done to her face. I thought she looked much better last season before she had whatever was done. Same goes for Carole..she looks like she had a tweaking but it wasn't tweaked in a good way.

Do any of you think they looked better last season or are my eyes deceiving me?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

you are welcome @CANDLEQUEEN. Smiley Happy

does bethenny really like ANYONE on this show? LOL, well maybe carole..... Smiley Wink

Even Carole has taken a few hits from her already this season. Not quite as mean-spirited as she is to the other women, but still not nice. Bethenny is such a nasty woman, in every sense of the word. 

It's interesting that you said does she like anyone on the show, because it made me think about next week's preview when she said to LuAnn something like "Do you think I care about what you think?" and LuAnn answered "I don't think you care about any of us." 

My armchair psychologist's certificate has lapsed (lol), so I'm finding it hard to figure out if Bethenny hates herself and that's why she's so hateful to others, or if she's a major narcissist who feels she's just "so above it all." Either way, her petty, schoolyard insults are getting old.

Super Contributor

I don't watch ...but have in the past.. And Bethany is the main reason.

Berhamy doesn't like anyone because she doesn't like herself...

the photo of Ramona ... looks like a forehead lift.....

Super Contributor

I also think of myself as an armchair physoclogist .. but my daughter

has to remind me that I am NOT a health care professional !!!!