Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

[ Edited ]

While I could change my mind, I think I'm pretty much out... I saw the two most recent episodes last night and there's just nothing either holding this mess together or holding my interest. I don't think the issue is that they necessarily need Bethenny but they sure as heck need more than what they've put together this season. Regardless of all the angst and fake drama they've come up with, the show is just boring. This show needs a serious retooling, not a single new cast member.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I thought last night's episode was better than the few before it.  That's not saying much though.

Honored Contributor

Yes @CANDLEQUEEN  they sure are snobs. 

I can't believe I am on Ramonas side this season. Dorinda is actually making Ramona look good.

Next week shows another drunken fiasco with Leah. I guess her Mom must really be pi**ed now. I don't know why she is making herself look so bad with a 12 year old daughter that she could lose custody of if things got out of hand (which could easily happen by the looks of things).

Dorinda, Sonja, and Leah are major obnoxious drunks and really should never drink again. Lu is really tame in comparison to them.

Tinsley is just a spoiled brat and adds nothing at all to the show. 

OMG...the dark haired friend of Ramonas is in every episode.Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I thought last night's episode was better than the few before it.  That's not saying much though.

@faeriemoon  Wow... Scary if true... I haven't watched in weeks, so I have no real idea, but even if true, too little too late... The show needs a serious makeover... 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

If Dorinda and Sonja wanted to leave my party, I certainly would not have stopped them.  Dorinda arrived at the party and went after Ramona.   Don't know why Sonja was leaving with Dorinda, but let them both go.

Respected Contributor

I caught up w/On Demand this afternoon.  I kinda liked the episode.  I think the Russian bath house was interesting.  I think Leah is a good addition to the show.  Her sister is also beautiful.  Looks like a model. 

That dark haired woman is kinda annoying always popping up everywhere with her two cents.  Now she was even in an interview sequence.  Yeeeeeesh.  I don't know about Dorinda, she sure is a mean woman.  Fortunately Ramona is not one to keep mum, and doesn't seem to take too much offense.  If someone spoke to me like Dorinda, I'd never want to be near them again.  Yes, these other women when they drink make Luann look like Mother Teresa (well maybe not), but you know what I mean.  Sonja, Dorinda, Leah getting totally blotzo.  How do they manage to still look good putting all that alcohol in their bodies?   Speaking of bodies, Ramona's trainer is fit as a fiddle, but Ramona can't seem to get rid of her mid-riff bulge area.  It's very prominent in tight fitting dresses and wo wear.  Her legs n arms are great, her face and all, just one problem area for her.  Sometimes a certain type of food will cause the belly to bloat.

I don't miss Bethenny.  I'm not a fan of Tinsley.  I don't dislike her, but maybe I just can't relate to her very well (hey does that mean me and Dorinda have something in common?)  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Jeeez, more of the same.  Leah was out of control and such an embarrassment.  I guess the hosts at the places where they stay are forewarned about all this type of behavior, because I don't think it would be tolerated under normal circumstances.

The dark haired woman - Elyce(sp?) even went on this trip.  Tinsley adds nothing, but a pretty outfit and jewelry.  Luann seems to be the sanest one of the bunch. 

Not much else to say other than this show was a hot mess.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN  You're not alone. I've never cared for Tinsely either. I also don't think she's added anything to the show.

Respected Contributor

I tried to like them,   I really did. I can't take one more week of them taking turns being the town drunk and screaming at each other. Nobody would ever act like that at that lovely restaurant and not be asked to leave.   They don't even try to pretend that the show isn't scripted anymore. I think I'm out