Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Another drunken episode for Sonja. Her daughter must be so proud.

Dorinda is really the mean girl this season. Her hatred for Tinsley is ridiculous. She is coming off as a very jealous middle aged women..and it's ugly.

Ramona was the normal one talking logically again this episode....Cat Surprised

@DREAMON . Sonja really needs to not drink. She embarrasses herself and those around her.....Ramona is very tame this season compared to Sonja and Dorinda! lol!

------

Sonja's behavior is ridiculous. What woman goes to a beautiful restaurant, or anywhere for that manner, and proudly and loudly proclaims, that she had sex the night before, and really got pounded, then tells one of her companions, that all she wants, is sex? 

I read a profile, of Sonja, recently.  She's actually, quite an accomplished woman, she's also, long been involved in charitable work. I don't know if her behavior, is all for the show, or, if she's very troubled, but she's just way over the top, and not, in an entertaining way.

I think Sonja thinks she is a comedian. I don't find her drunken antics funny at all. 

I didn't think her Burlesque Show years ago was funny or showed any talent either.

Esteemed Contributor

Sonja is an embarrassment to herself. She has no filter and I find her to be obnoxious. What she did in the corn field was beyond believable. I think they must be desperate to film these scenes. This is another housewives show that has gone down the gutter.

Nothing is even remotely interesting. I think they need a psychiatrist on the show to help these women and the producers.

Respected Contributor

Wow I can say is how embarrassing they are to themselves and women in general.

No one fights like that in public!  I can't stand Dorlinda or whatever her name is lol or any of them but she is the worst, John needs to find him a decent woman.

Honored Contributor

I suspect they've all been told to step it up this season in the effort to fill the Bethenny void... Hence all the angst, drunken wrangling, fake drama, b_itchiness, and manufacturred arguments...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

This week was not enjoyable. Dorinda must be removed from this show. She brings only bad and has not one redeeming quality. I'm embarrassed for her, and for Sonja. At her age, wouldn't she know her limits with drinking and have some self control. Peeing in the corn maze on camera might be the grossest things I've seen her do. I really hope Dorinda does not return next season. She's an ugly person inside and out. What does she even do? Does she have a real job? Seems to me she just sits around eating junk food and crying about her dead husband. Which does not make her a good candidate for reality tv. She is literally ruining this show for me.  Everyone else, I'm fine with and I quite like the new girl Leah so far.

Honored Contributor

I guess I don't understand why, if Tinsley is so insignificant, Dorinda reacts to her the way she does.  If anything, Tinsley is just silly, spoiled and superficial; Dorinda's anger toward her is bizarre.

I think Sonja was told to act like and idiot this season.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sonja has a serious case of gutter mouth. Ten or so years ago a lot of the things she says and words she uses on tv would have been beeped out. But Bravo has lowered it standards tremendously. Perhaps it started with the Housewives Shows because many of these women are the worst offenders when it comes to dirty mouths, near naked dressing, screaming & yelling out in public places, se*ual talk and situations, drinking to excess, fighting enlessly over stupid stuff, just low life behavior in general.

Honored Contributor

I believe that Leah also was in the cornfield doing the same thing as Sonja was doing.  All I could think of is if that corn is supposed to be organic.  That was beyond disgusting all the way around.  

I'm not sure I'm going to keep up with this.  I just cannot stand to watch a middle-aged version of Girls Gone Wild.  

Neither Dorinda or Sonja should drink.  As a matter of act, neither should Leah.  The 3 of them act like idiots when they are drunk.  They just look like a bunch of old fools, particularly Dorinda and Sonja.  A bunch of sloppy drunks and there is nothing worse than that.   

Honored Contributor

Such snobs-those ladies! All talking about how they never venture downtown. They all need a reality check!

All in all a pretty boring episode! The Spa to me looked very interesting and different! So, it didn't look like what they were always used to, can't you ever try anything new and different? So Snobby!

Dorinda still does not get it, and she doesn't want to get it. She can get in your face about what she doesn't like, but you can't do the same to her! 

How about at Ramona's get together? Dorinda starts in on Ramona again.......Just crazy and then they were all crying and hugging......Unbelieveable! I guess they have to have something to fight about...The Dark haired lady will probably replace Tinsley next season!

I think Leah and Bethenny would have been a great pair together! 

Trusted Contributor

Yes,  I agree the drinking is too much this season.  Can they not do something without getting drunk?  I like Leah,  but she also should not drink,  in next weeks previews she it totally drunk again.  Bravo thinks it's ok and seems to encourage their bad drinking behavior,  Sonja should be in rehab.  This is my favorite housewife show but I may be checking out soon,