Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

@jellyBEAN  ......its going to be a LONG season..... Smiley Wink

this was actually episode four. there was no excuse for that mess in the morning, especially from grown women. also, what hostess leaves her guests and party to go to ANOTHER party? wouldnt ramona have seen all of that when she arrived home?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes,  this is going to get old.  This was not them having a little too much to drink and being funny and cute,  it was embarrassing and not fun to watch. Sonja was on WWHL a few weeks ago and was stuck in a spa in CA.  I wonder if she was in some type of rehab. I am shocked she can get that drunk the night before and bounce back and look fine the day. 

Ramona was a little over board, but I don't think she has a "maid" in the Hamptons and the ladies could help her a little.  The kitchen was a disgusting mess at the end of the night. 

I hope they can find more interesting stories than just getting really drunk.   It must be hard for Louanne to be around them when she isn't drinking.  I also saw her on WWHL recently and she said she has slowly started to drink again and is managing it, but it must be hard around these women.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I can take too many more drunken, naked scream-fests.

Ramona is probably the worst hostess in the world.  Who invites weekend guests then leaves?  Weird.

Now we understand why Leah gave up drinking.  Obnoxious.

Agree that there is a new dark-haired, plastic-faced wannabe lurking.

Honored Contributor

Unbelievable last night! Leah needs to go back to not drinking, as well as Sonja.....They both were so out of control.....Who throws Tiki Torches all over someone else's yard like that? really?

Ramona should not have left her own party, poor hosting on her part, but come one ladies-you couldn't help clean up that filthy kitchen? They all act like Prima Donnas to me, except for Leah...At least she did help to clean. I couldn't just sit around and let someone else do everything, as a guest, I just naturally start helping....What is wrong with these ladies?I don't blame Ramona for being frustrated at them for not lifting one little finger!

I hope the season gets better, because right now-it is out of control......I don't think Dorinda is that happy with John anymore either.....Sonja is still living in the past-poor thing just can't get over her divorce and her past lifestyle......I hope her college age daughter isn't watching this! lol!

Honored Contributor

So far this season is ridiculous. It has been a drunken mess.

If my house was left in the condition that Ramonas was I would have been a million times more angry than she was.

It was just disgraceful..yes Ramona is a terrible host and should never leave her guests but that has nothing to do with the other girls behavior. Trashing a house is unacceptable at any age or circumstances. 

They all should give up drinking. That was not having fun...it was destructive.

They are all terrible role models for their children IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Unwatchable!   FF!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't think I can take too many more drunken, naked scream-fests.

Ramona is probably the worst hostess in the world.  Who invites weekend guests then leaves?  Weird.

Now we understand why Leah gave up drinking.  Obnoxious.

Agree that there is a new dark-haired, plastic-faced wannabe lurking.

@faeriemoon  Hahahaha.  I just dribbled my coffee down my chin.  

Respected Contributor

LuAnn, Sonya & Ramona flirting with the younger single men. Dog groomer, tennis instructor & Ramona's friend was disgusting. They practically threw themselves at them. The guys were uncomfortable. We have dog groomers that will come to your house but they take the dog into their mini van & groom them. The groomers bathed the dog in the kitchen sink & groomed in the backyard. Guess the yard was full of dog hair after they left. Think that was staged for the show. 

Honored Contributor

Luann should have gone to jail instead of rehab if she is not an addict. She wasted the bed that could have gone to someone with an actual alcoholism problem. She should at least be pretending not to drink in public. This makes her look awful.

The drunken nude tiki torch whatever seemed forced to me. We had the whole build up before about how Leah goes crazy when she drinks. She had to do at least what she did in order to live up to her billing. It was a tad tepid if that was supposed to be a drunken rampage. Tellingly, nothing expensive got broken.

And Ramona planned to leave from the very beginning so there could be the big drunk thing while she was away and a big reckoning the next morning.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

This was one of the worst episodes. It was so fake, ridiculous, and disgusting.