Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

@DREAMON wrote:

I watched....I didn't like Dorindas hair. I know I am in the minority but I thought it made her look masculine.

I have no idea why Dorinda is so obsessed with Tinsley and Scott..it is none of her business. Tins seems more forward and her own person this season..we will see.

Agree that Ramonas enhancements are too big for her body. I thought she looked better before she had them done. I have no sympathy for her feeling lonely. She is a Drama Queen.

Sonja is still Sonja....I think she has a good personality and heart.

I don't think LU will go without drinking. I thought she was drinking while on probation.

I am not liking the new girl. She seems too trashy.

I don't buy for 1 minute that she didn't know anything about the show. Acting like she didn't know anything that happened in the past was just that..An Act.

Hi Dreamon.  ITA w/ all you stated.  I didn't like Dorinda''s hair when I first saw it, and then at other times it looked cute.  She was so obsessed with Tinsley and her on again/off again relationship with Scott.  She basically demanded Tinsley "come clean" about her dating Scott again and it was none of her freaking business.  I never could understand her obsession with Tinsley and her relationship with Scott.  Tinsley owed her no explanation.

I think Dorinda has far bigger of a drinking problem than Lu does or ever did.  Dorinda turns into a different person when she drinks and it's as if a switch goes off and a crazy woman erupts.  

I fully believe that Leah had watched the show.  That's another one who should stay away from the liquor/wine.  

Ramona is always going to be Ramona.  I'm so over her telling everyone she has 60 or 80 girlfriends.  I can't imagine that with how she treats people.

I actually miss Bethenny on the show and am sad to see Tinsley gone.  I liked her. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1   Hi Win!!!!  I haven't "seen" you in forever!!  How are you?Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

Hi @winamac1 

Welcome back. Hope everything's okay.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 ,

Hi Win..so happy to see you!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just don't understand Bravo....do they think these drunken episodes are interesting and fun to watch? I hate them and think it's a total turn off.

This is the worst season and it gets more drunken and argumentative with each episode.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@winamac1   Hi Win!!!!  I haven't "seen" you in forever!!  How are you?Heart

Hi Faeriemoon!  Thanks for thinking of me.  I'm on and off again with being on the boards.  Had some not so great personal family matters over a year and a half ago and starting to "get out" more now. Thanks for checking in! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1 ,

Hi Win..so happy to see you!!!!

Thanks!! Smiley Happy. That's so sweet! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Hi @winamac1 

Welcome back. Hope everything's okay.

Thanks Daisy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

S12 - E13

Not Feeling Jovani

Dorinda hosts the women at Blue Stone Manor for a relaxing weekend in the Berkshires. Sonja confronts Luann about paying her less than she deserves to perform in her cabaret show, and Dorinda steps in to defend Sonja. Meanwhile, Elyse approaches Ramona about the current state of their friendship.
Air Date: 07/09/2020

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

So we're going to get a look at the newly renovated Bluestone Manor.....  I think there was a bit of a preview about the "fish room."

Should be interesting if they aren't all sloshed.  But we all know better; they will be sloshed.