Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

I have to watch when hubby isn't around.  He can handle me watching BH if he's sitting there but he cannot take NY.  I'm sure I'll catch it sometime this weekend.

I too saw WWHL last night and Dorinda did seem to indicate she and John may not be together anymore.  She said she has been in quarantine and John has not been with her, she hasn't seen him.  She said there are big changes that we will see as the season progresses.

Esteemed Contributor

Sonja is going to be on Worst Cooks in America, Celebrity . I think it starts on Mother's Day.

These women offer some great laughs and on no not again. Sometimes, I think Tinsley has some emotional disabilities. Her mom is just too controlling for a woman of her age.

I don't get that relationship.

Leah is a good addition to this group. I really enjoy her. She appears to be the successful business person. The other women could be envious of her success.

LuAnn and Ramona are the women that act like they are entitled. This makes them look needy. Sonja is just a character. She is very disorganized and has very little talent. She is fun to watch with all her antics.

Honored Contributor

Tinsley's in for a very rude awakening if she thinks for a minute she'll ever recapture her glory days when she was truly a Mortimer and all that went with it... She's no longer a 'socialite' and she'll never be one again... She'll also never be twenty-five again... When all that sinks in, assuming she's ever sober enough to let it, somebody better have some serious antidepressants at the ready...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Tinsley's mother is so controlling.....I am already so sick of Tinsley and Dorinda arguing about NOTHING! It has become overload with that. Guess they don't have much of a storyline, so this is what we will see every other week....I don't get why there always has to be a storyline, when these type shows first came on it was just about their everyday lives, places they would go, vacation spots, etc......Why can't they go back to that?

I do really like Leah, she does remind me of Heather Thompson..The dark haired lady is really trying to get a spot on there, isn't she? She sure is showing up at everything! Didn't Luann cheat on Jacques with that Johnny Depp lookalike? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Ramona finally acted properly when she was in the car with Leah. She talked to her without being condescending and gave good advice.....shocker.

So everyone is drinking....just what we need.. drunk women arguing all season. They all have problems with alcohol IMO and all should give it up.

The dark haired woman is in every episode...she has to be the next HW. 

I don't believe for 1 minute that Lu didn't _____the pirate.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Ramona finally acted properly when she was in the car with Leah. She talked to her without being condescending and gave good advice.....shocker.

So everyone is drinking....just what we need.. drunk women arguing all season. They all have problems with alcohol IMO and all should give it up.

The dark haired woman is in every episode...she has to be the next HW. 

I don't believe for 1 minute that Lu didn't _____the pirate.

@DREAMON -Yes she did! I bet she did! lol...

Trusted Contributor

I just read that Tinsley and Scott are engaged, they're thinking of a small, destination wedding, probably, in November. 

She has a gorgeous, big engagement ring 😊 now, if they can just make it last! 

There were, apparently, also rumors that she was leaving the show, who knows? 

Respected Contributor

Yes @CANDLEQUEEN  Tinsley and Dorinda are arguing over nothing.   Well mainly Dorinda.  If she thought she needed a "story" it seems she chose miserable, bitter woman.  I wish John would dump her.  It seemed like she never was very nice to him, but this season she is worse.  Now that I say that, I think I read somewhere that they did break up.

Luann's cabaret show is looking better and better compared to whatever that mess was.  Jacques is a stand-up now?  Okie dokie.  Could she have tried any harder to convince us she's just so happy about his engagement.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I apparently missed the pirate.  ☠️

Dorinda is trying very hard to give herself a storyline but she's instead looking like a witch.

Leah is ready to run down to the courthouse and marry her baby daddy.  I don't see the two of them together but he seems like a great guy.  Definitely agree with his advice and wow, Ramona.  From cougar to grandma knows best in one week.

Luann is intent on being a train wreck and a snob.  Seen it before ad nauseum.  She must miss the strip searches and the ankle jewelry.

Sonja is beyond nuts but like Leah says you just can't not like her crazy sometimes.

Super Contributor

Oh cool, I watch Worst Cooks in America every once and awhile and would watch for Sonja, I think she'd be great on it! There's something really likable about Sonja. She's a lot more mellow than Ramona and LuAnn who are incredibly self-centered.

I agree about Tinsley and her mom. I don't find her story interesting at all, who cares about whether or not she's with Scott or if she gets pregnant.

I think Leah is a good addition, she's actually one of the only housewives I think I'd get along with in person. I think she's a little too open with her daughter and wouldn't want to be around her drunk but she's interesting. I can't stand the new housewife who lives for labels on Beverly Hills but the other new one is cool, can't recall her name right now.