Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

@CANDLEQUEEN   . Candlequeen, this fight between Dorinda and Sonja took place. in season 10, episodes 3 and 4 at Luann's Sag Harbor home. It was at lunch. Sonja was complaining that she couldn't lose weight because she was on anti-depressants. Luann innocently said well you have had a hard year.  Dorinda went ballistic screaming up in Sonja's face and that's when she said your husband left you because were sleeping around.  She came close to hitting Sonja. it's good that she is off the show. She has become unhinged.

Sonja is J.A. Morgan's 4th wife. He had a son with wife #1, and a son with wife #2.  Quincy is his only daughter 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   . Candlequeen, this fight between Dorinda and Sonja took place. in season 10, episodes 3 and 4 at Luann's Sag Harbor home. It was at lunch. Sonja was complaining that she couldn't lose weight because she was on anti-depressants. Luann innocently said well you have had a hard year.  Dorinda went ballistic screaming up in Sonja's face and that's when she said your husband left you because were sleeping around.  She came close to hitting Sonja. it's good that she is off the show. She has become unhinged.

Sonja is J.A. Morgan's 4th wife. He had a son with wife #1, and a son with wife #2.  Quincy is his only daughter 

@50Mickey Thank-you Carrie Ann, I knew it was at someone's home and they were all sitting around talking and drinking! Yes Dorinda went quite crazy, I remember....I did look up more info on Sonja's ex and found out he had quite a few more wives, and two more children as well......

Honored Contributor

S12 - E23

Reunion Part 2

The ladies rehash their trips to the Hamptons, Newport, Mexico and all the drama in between. Ramona addresses Leah’s behavior and tempers flare when she claims Leah ruined her birthday party with her risqué dance moves. Luann shares excitement for her upcoming cabaret and updates the ladies on her “Lu and improved” outlook.
Air Date: 09/17/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Kind of a boring Part 2 Reunion! I think they could have wrapped it all up last night! I was getting sick of seeing Tinsley fuss with her hair though!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Kind of a boring Part 2 Reunion! I think they could have wrapped it all up last night! I was getting sick of seeing Tinsley fuss with her hair though!

I thought it was kind of weird that Tinsley was just sort of dismissed.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , it really was a snoozefest.

I've noticed that people with extensions have a tendency to play with their hair.  It drives me nuts. There are a few youtubers I watch and they are constantly running their hands down their hair and messing with it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched Part 2 yet, but I thought Part 1 was pretty lame... Loud but lame... Other than Ramona acting the arse, which she does so well... it seemed at least half the episode was all about Leah... Dorinda was still in denial... Lu and Sonja were more or less window dressing... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's being reported that they have started filming for the next season and Leah isn't filming. 

Well maybe Andy's attention and the other stars attention went to her head.  She was interesting but if she is trying to get a big paycheck or become the star of the show she is not ready for that.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I haven't watched Part 2 yet, but I thought Part 1 was pretty lame... Loud but lame... Other than Ramona acting the arse, which she does so well... it seemed at least half the episode was all about Leah... Dorinda was still in denial... Lu and Sonja were more or less window dressing... 

Part 2 was more of the same.  Ramona just can't keep her pie hole closed and for Leah being the newbie, she does not take the back seat to any of the others.  I notice she is the one closest to Andy.  We heard more from Tinsley than we did all season and then all of a sudden she was gone.  Wish we knew more about this $$$ brewhaha that developed because of John borrowing from Scott and thus Dorinda blowing a fuse over it and taking it out on Tinsley. 

Sonja is the quietest one of the bunch this reunion.  Lu adds her 2 cents when called upon.  I do think Ramona looks good for her age - I don't care much for her style of dress or wardrobe but she has a nice appearance I think.  They all do.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I was listening to the beginning of a Juicy Scoop podcast with Heather McDonald and she was talking about the reunion and Dorinda in particular and her deflecting to Ramona when Andy was asking questions about her own drinking.  

She said that some astute viewers brought up the fact that the scenes shown during the reunion of Dorinda on the phone screaming at John were previewed LAST season as "coming up" but then never shown.  Apparently Heather did some digging and found out that yes they were previewed last season so this loan between John and Scott went down prior to last season and was supposed to be shown last season and for some reason or another Bravo cut it.