Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

I agree with Dorinda that Ramona is jealous of Leah, her youth, her body and the fact that she is very outspoken....However Dorinda just loves Leah, what what is about Tinsley that made her so upset and nasty? Both Dorinda and Ramona act so nasty when they dislike someone-so evil!

Luann's spa day was sure a hit with those women, that was really nice to see! I wish the one woman with the shocking red hair would have gotten a different wig though, but maybe that was what she was comforatble with...

Sonja, Sonja, Sonja-what a disaster! What is going on with her? Her actions were certainly more than just wine, she really needs to watch herself back and get quickly to re-hab......I agree, Ramona lets Sonja slide with bad language and actions, while she practically crucifies Leah for the same.

Leah did get out of hand, but she was probably very bored at Ramona's big birthday party that looked boring as all heck! lol! The way Ramona is acting you would have thought that Leah ran around start naked! I waas actually kind of bored watching last night!

Esteemed Contributor

Sonja is a hot mess. She drinks too much and acts like she has lost all sense of reality. I don't think her nude scene was pleasant to view. She is definitely on a downward spiral.

LuAnn seems to be the adult this season. I really enjoy her. It was nice to see her help these women.

Leah is not a favorite of mine. She seems to go off the rails like Sonja. Both women need help.

Ramona is just so self involved it is hard to watch her. She was on WWHL and was not enjoyable to watch.

Respected Contributor

I saw the beginning and then I dozed off and saw the last 30 minutes or so, so I will have to re-watch on Demand tonight or over the weekend.

Leah is only 37 compared to pushing 60 like most of the other women, so because I am in my 60's too, I do enjoy seeing a younger woman's perspective on things.  I think Leah and her sister are very beautiful young women - very photogenic - and I like the way they dress.

Ramona was on WWHL w/Andy last night and she did admit she regretted her behavior towards Leah about the party.  Ramona actually looked really youthful - I think they all received freshen-ups after the season wrapped.

Sonja is a drunken mess this season.  I do think the stress of owning that TH is wearing on her.  She needs to sell it - get the $$ and then downsize.  Bank or invest the $$$ left over and then enjoy her life.  I'm looking forward to seeing the entire episode.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched last night's show yet. I'd saved up most of this season's shows on DVR and while I didn't plan to watch the shows, having thought I'd pretty much had my fill of these women, TV offerings have been so very limited lately and I found myself binge watching a number or episodes last week. I haven't changed my perspective on any of the women. Sonja and Leah are too often drunken messes and it gets old... Dorinda's a sloppy drunk who has an absolute inability to handle criticism, she just goes on the attack... I still don't and never have cared for Ramona... I enjoy Lu, more times than not, but realize she too is a piece of work... I never warmed to her a bit so I don't miss Tinsley at all, am glad she and her mother are gone, and while it was so wrong, I almost can't blame Dorinda for the constant harangues... Tinsley was not a bad person, but she was too much of a princess, or wanted to be, and she was completely shrill and vapid. She rubbed me the wrong way too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Sonja is taking something along with drinking. She is a total mess and really does need rehab.

Leah is too young for these women IMO. They replaced young Tinsley with young Leah. I know if I were in my 30's (again) I would want to be with women my age not women double my age.

I know it's a TV Friendship but it just doesn't work for me.

The difference in RHNY and RHBH is really different to say the least. The BH women were dressed like they were going to the Oscars when they were having dinner together and the NY women looked stylish but comfortable with little make up..I prefer stylish and comfortable any day.

Next week looks like another drunken argument.

Honored Contributor

I think Leah's behavior at the party was awful.  Sonja's was pretty bad too.  Not sure why Sonja got a pass but Leah didn't.  However, Ramona over-reacted to the drunken and rowdy behavior.  She should be used to it by now.

Honored Contributor

Ramona shouldn't have invited Leah or Sonja (Sonja was left out last year) if she doesn't like how they act when they drink. She had her 50 best friends to celebrate with so she wouldn't have missed them.

Ramona is in her own world that revolves around herself. 

I personally wouldn't want any of them at a party I was hosting including Ramona....they all drink too much and act totally inappropriately IMO.

Honored Contributor

When the 37 year old bipolar girl makes the most sense, you know the franchise is in trouble.

How about we get rid of Ramona since she is so unhappy?  I honestly don't think she'd even realize the cameras went away.  I'd say grow up but there's not enough time left.  

And if you ever wanted to know where tabloids get their information, these poor service men and women must make a mint.  I hope they keep journals to fund their retirement with the books they can probably write about outrageous behavior.  

I never in my life acted like any of them on any vacation I ever took in my life.  I guess I was raised to treat other people's things and myself with some respect.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Ramona shouldn't have invited Leah or Sonja (Sonja was left out last year) if she doesn't like how they act when they drink. She had her 50 best friends to celebrate with so she wouldn't have missed them.

I personally wouldn't want any of them at a party I was hosting including Ramona....they all drink too much and act totally inappropriately IMO.

I honestly don't understand how Ramona has any friends at all, let alone 50.  I think she must have a different definition of "friend" than the average sane person has.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I honestly don't understand how Ramona has any friends at all, let alone 50.  I think she must have a different definition of "friend" than the average sane person has.

@faeriemoon . Exactly. They are what I would probably call acquaintances....not all real, true friends! No Way with her personality-no way! lol.