Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

I think I am liking Leah - the newbie.  She's a true NYC gal.  Seems like she may be fun.

What is the beef between Dorinda and Tinsley?  Is Dorinda upset because Tinsley may or may not be still dating Scott?  And why would Dorinda even care?

Boo hoo Ramona doesn't have a man in her life.  And what was it with that young guy?  Ramona was dating him?  Ramona's boob job is just too big for her body frame imo.  It's just too much and she is over-exposing them all the time.

Dorinda's boyfriend John(?) looks like he's lost some weight.  Not my type, but he looked better I thought.  I like Dorinda's new cut also.  I liked her jacket that she wore to the party but not those leggings with it.  Would have looked much better w/a looser cut trouser style pant.  The one thing and probably the only thing I will miss about Bethenny are her fashions.  I think she had the most beautiful clothes and wore them well.

I could have done w/o the dogs loving on each other when Ramona brought her dog over to Sonja's new apartment.  So they all have new apartments?  Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda.  Did Tinsley ever move out of the hotel?  And where's Luann living while in the City?  I wonder if she still has the house on the lake in that town she moved to.  Seems like we may be seeing a lot of "friends" of the HW's this season.

All in all I think it will be a good season. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Darn if I knew it was back tonight, so missed it. I did set to tape the late rerun, so will have something to watch going forward. I'll be interested to see how this season pans out without The B, and, as someone else said, don't know why they keep Tinsley around. She's just not proven to be very interesting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

watched

Dorinda, slimmer nice hair, and her guy looked slimmer too

not sure where they are all going afa story lines go, but seeing NYC in all it's glory was good right now.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

4/2/2020 they are baaacccckkkkkkk!

minus a bethenny and adding a leah.

the new york ladies are back for SEASON 12!

cannot believe i have been watching them for 12 years now.

who is on board so far for watching this season?

no idea as to how many episodes there will be.

there has been a season with 9 episodes and a season with 23 episodes.....and some in between.

https://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/max_970x546/public/images/2020-03/nup_188810_8000_copy.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=QHvZAuDn

S12 - E1

Back in the NY Groove

The New York ladies are back and moving forward! Sonja struggles with an empty nest after her daughter has left for college, while Luann celebrates the end of her probation. Ramona is on the prowl and looking for love, and at Dorinda’s end of summer party, Tinsley and Dorinda’s fractured relationship comes to a head. A new housewife, Leah McSweeney, joins the ladies to witness all the drama.
Air Date: 04/02/2020

yes back for 12th as well

this and BH are the only ones left for me 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That new one seems, or at least talks as if she's even sluttier than Sonja. Yet somehow on Sonja I find her sluttiness endearing. I changed channels after about the first 30 or 40 minutes due to boredom. Might play my recording to see if it got any more interesting as it went on.

Honored Contributor

I watched....I didn't like Dorindas hair. I know I am in the minority but I thought it made her look masculine.

I have no idea why Dorinda is so obsessed with Tinsley and Scott..it is none of her business. Tins seems more forward and her own person this season..we will see.

Agree that Ramonas enhancements are too big for her body. I thought she looked better before she had them done. I have no sympathy for her feeling lonely. She is a Drama Queen.

Sonja is still Sonja....I think she has a good personality and heart.

I don't think LU will go without drinking. I thought she was drinking while on probation.

I am not liking the new girl. She seems too trashy.

I don't buy for 1 minute that she didn't know anything about the show. Acting like she didn't know anything that happened in the past was just that..An Act.

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd it.  There was no way I was going to get DH to watch it. LOL  We watched something we had DVR'd from Tuesday night so I'll get to this probably over the weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I DVR'd it.  There was no way I was going to get DH to watch it. LOL  We watched something we had DVR'd from Tuesday night so I'll get to this probably over the weekend. 

@Lipstickdiva . me too! I will probably watch tomorrow morning!

Respected Contributor

It's waiting for me on my DVR and I can't wait to watch it! I think it'll be fine without Bethany. She went missing a few years ago an then came back and I don't recall missing her all,that much. I think I need a break from her shrill shrieking! I do enjoy her antics though and her fashion. She spends a lot of her wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

I was trying to find Luann in the pic--is that her on the far right side?--can't make her out?--marynj

@danedylan   With Bethany MIA, Luan is the brunette.