Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

I just watched what got by for a season finale and couldn't believe that's how they chose to end the season. Also not surprised after having watched it that a shake-up of some kind would have been in the works. Awful episode, I thought. Dorinda is truly marching to a very different and somewhat 'out there' drummer. Meanwhile, I don't much care to see so much of Leah's sister (or her mother for that matter), Ramona continues to be a buffoon and not a very interesting one, Sonja is just Sonja and is usually trying too hard to be relevant..., and while I like her, I'm frankly tired of Lu's cabaret focus and her ridiculous attempts at song... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how I could forget this part about Dorinda. There is also a big rumor swirling about that Andy was furious over the comment Dorinda made about how Tinsley should use a turkey baster and get pregnant.  I remember Dorinda saying that.  Supposedly, because Andy used a surrogate for his baby, that comment really bothered him.  I cannot imagine that is true but that's out there as well.     

Honored Contributor

Was Dorinda fired before or after the first reunion episode was filmed?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon ,

I bet after ... I am curious to see how she acts during the reunion. 

Maybe her actions will answer the question.

If she is still argumentative I would say after...if she's quiet and lets things go I would say before. 

Honored Contributor

well, bad news for sonja.......CENTURY 21 is filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy and closing all of their stores. they will be starting their going out of business sales online and in stores.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

REUNION, PART 1 tonight 9/10/2020 at 9pm et.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, bad news for sonja.......CENTURY 21 is filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy and closing all of their stores. they will be starting their going out of business sales online and in stores.

@sunshine45 Poor Sonja, she just can't seem to catch a break! I was so hoping this would be successful for her!

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

REUNION, PART 1 tonight 9/10/2020 at 9pm et.

A few comments on the reunion part1:

1.  Ramona was more annoying than usual and wouldn't shut up.

2.  Clearly they decided to get rid of Dorinda before the reunion.  She was still nasty and in denial and still mean to Tinsley.  The entire clip with her yelling at John because John borrowed money from Scott really reflected poorly on her and explained a lot of her feelings towards Tinsley.  If she was staying around,  I don't think they would have shown that "clip."

3. Leah is definitely the new chosen one.  She handled herself well for her first reunion.  

4. Sonya looked much better, it was nice to see her sober again and she was embarrassed about her drinking this season.