Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Sonja is taking something along with drinking. She is a total mess and really does need rehab.

I have watched all seasons of NY and I don't think Sonja has ever been this bad.   I remember a few years ago they would let her go to the Berkshires,  and I remember in Miami a few years ago she passed out at the table, but I don't think she has looked this bad for entire season.  I really think Bravo has to step in and not let her film when she is this bad.  She needs to go into rehab and hopefully she did, I always liked Sonja but this has crossed the line.

Honored Contributor

The reunion is being filmed today.  Ramona posted on her social media, having a meltdown, because Sonja and Lu are an hour late.   

Honored Contributor

Oh Dorinda, Dorinda, Dorinda! She is something else when she doesn't want to hear the truth about herself!

I don't know who is worse when they are drunk Dorinda or Sonja or Leah? Probably Dorinda, because she is a mean drunk! She really thinks she doesn't have a problem-I literally laughed out loud a couple of times last night. She is really delusional!

I also think that Leah when she is drinking, her potty mouth comes out, its ok a little bit, but she goes very overboard with it, and it is embarassing!

And Sonja who is taking water pills and mixing with alcohol-oh boy....I was laughing at the holier than thou Ramona....Boy she really was on her high horse there last night! She is really something, or so she thinks! I think we probably only have 2 or 3 at the most more episodes of this one, before Reunion time! I am glad though that Dorinda did that for Sonja's birthday-that was really sweet!

Esteemed Contributor

Why isn't Elyse on the Cancun trip?  It appears that for the past several years, many of the "friends" on all the franchises have gone on most of the trips.

I used to think Ramona had the obvious drinking problem with a Pinot Grigio at every single event, lunch, dinner, breakfast, brunch, etc.  I never thought Ramona "acted" drunk and she was mean and had no filter whether she had been drinking or not.  However, Dorinda, Sonja and Leah are much, much worse IMHO.

The waiter at the restaurant who balanced all the margaritas and bottles of alcohol on his head was amazing.  I just sat there and stared the whole time....LOL!  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Why isn't Elyse on the Cancun trip?  It appears that for the past several years, many of the "friends" on all the franchises have gone on most of the trips.

I used to think Ramona had the obvious drinking problem with a Pinot Grigio at every single event, lunch, dinner, breakfast, brunch, etc.  I never thought Ramona "acted" drunk and she was mean and had no filter whether she had been drinking or not.  However, Dorinda, Sonja and Leah are much, much worse IMHO.

The waiter at the restaurant who balanced all the margaritas and bottles of alcohol on his head was amazing.  I just sat there and stared the whole time....LOL!  

@shoptilyadropagain I wondered about Elyse as well. Maybe she couldn't make it, but it would have been interesting to see how she would have handled the trip, especially if they are thinking of making her a full time housewife next season! 

Respected Contributor

Dorinda is unbearable.  Ramona never said Dorinda was drunk when they were outside.  Dorinda said she put Sonja to bed, and she doesn't like when Sonja comes to dinner in that condition.  Ramona just said that Dorinda has done it herself in the past.  And then she turns into raging Dorinda. Any other person would probably sheepishly say yeah you're right, and that would be the end of it.  I'm starting to think she actually believes that she is never drunk.  Then she makes up things that Luann supposedly said so she can rage at her too.  I do drink alcohol and I've always been a lightweight, but it would take a lot more than "three wine spritzers" for me to be in Dorinda's condition.

I'm liking Luann the best this season when I never was a big fan.  She sure looks fantastic in that bikini.

Honored Contributor

Lu looks good this season and bikinis don't hide anything..she looked great.

Leah is just too crude for me. I don't mind her when doesn't drink but she is just too much.

I don't believe Sonjas actions were from a water pill at all. I think that scene with the pills was someones idea (maybe Sonjas) and put in this episode to blame her insane drunk behavior on something.

Ramona still isn't bothering me this season but she sure is full of herself..as usual. I can't believe I am saying Ramona isn't getting on my nerves...that's a first.

I don't like Dorinda at all any more. She is kind hearted but it all gets washed away when her mean nasty side comes out and it comes out every episode. 

Honored Contributor

A couple of Instagram pages showed everyone's reunion looks.  OMG Leah's is beyond.  It looks like she's wearing a 2 piece bathing suit with a sheer black cover-up over the top.  She has sheer black gloves on as well and her mask is sheer like her dress, doing absolutely no good.  It's just stupid.

I have no idea how to copy those photos here.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva rhony-reunion-looks-leah-mcsweeney.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-tinsley-mortimer.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-sonja-morgan-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-ramona-singer-1.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-ramona-singer-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-dorinda-medley-2.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-luann-de-lesseps-3.jpg

rhony-reunion-looks-luann-de-lesseps-2.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG Leah looks like she is wearing a Dominatrix costume..and Dorinda looks like she is wearing her Marching Band outfit from High School .IMO

Well at least something made me laugh today.