Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I'll take Tinsley over Lola, Apple and North any day.

Just barely, though...  Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Wow,  not sure what is worse,  Drunk Sonja or Angry Dorinda?  They must have filmed the confessionals during quaratine.  At least Sonja looked sober,  maybe she did go to rehab.  Bravo should not let her film when she is that drunk.  I guess now that Tinsley is gone,  Dorinda is taking her anger out on Ramona.  Dorinda really has some issues.  They crazy, drunk Leah was back.  I think the ex-husband was mad at the end because she was so drunk.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't like Leah. She is obnoxious. I hope this is her only season. Sonja is barely tolerable when she is drunk. This season is all about who can drink the most and act the most appalling. 

Honored Contributor

Sonja was sloshed when she arrived.  She was an ugly drunk last night, that's for sure.  

Leah should be dumped; another drunk who I cannot even tolerate when sober.  Not a good role model for her daughter.

Even on a good day I can't stand Lu.

Dorinda aka Jekyll and Hyde. I like her when she's normal.

Ramona's party hopping appears childish and desperate.

Elyse continues to be the most likeable so they must be considering her for a permanent position.

And could it be any more obvious that Jill wants back on the show?

Why do I continue to watch this show?

Honored Contributor

Unless these women only drink once in a while, when the camera is rolling, it will be interesting down the line to see if there are any effects from it.  

Valued Contributor

Jill was dating and may have married by now. 

IMO -  I don't want her back on the show.

The new lady, who is a friend of Ramona's, face never moves.  I bet she replaces Tinsley.

Esteemed Contributor

Jill did a guest spot on the show not all that long after her husband passed away. She mentioned then that she had a boyfriend and implied it was a serious relationship. I remember being shocked how soon after her husband passed that she found a new man.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I read that Luann invited Jill to come with her to the Berkshires to film those episodes, but Jill declined because she said Dorinda doesn't care for her.  Since Jill has said she'd like to be back on the show, is she someone with enough sense not to show up where she's not wanted lol.  I always felt I didn't want Jill to come back, but at this point I don't like any of them so what's the difference.  Her fiance looks like Bethenny's Dennis.

I guess they got out the Rolodex of all the camera-hungry men they've met over the years to fill seats.  Does no one have any real friends?  Except Ramona, of course, with her 80 close girlfriends that she had to pare down to 60.

Respected Contributor

This slew of sloppy drunk NY women are too much to stomach, IMO.  The show went downhill as quickly as RHOBH this season.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I read that Luann invited Jill to come with her to the Berkshires to film those episodes, but Jill declined because she said Dorinda doesn't care for her.  Since Jill has said she'd like to be back on the show, is she someone with enough sense not to show up where she's not wanted lol.  I always felt I didn't want Jill to come back, but at this point I don't like any of them so what's the difference.  Her fiance looks like Bethenny's Dennis.

I guess they got out the Rolodex of all the camera-hungry men they've met over the years to fill seats.  Does no one have any real friends?  Except Ramona, of course, with her 80 close girlfriends that she had to pare down to 60.

That's because she's such a good friend.  Which I find reaaaallllly hard to believe BTW.