Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12...news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

4/2/2020 they are baaacccckkkkkkk!

minus a bethenny and adding a leah.

the new york ladies are back for SEASON 12!

cannot believe i have been watching them for 12 years now.

who is on board so far for watching this season?

no idea as to how many episodes there will be.

there has been a season with 9 episodes and a season with 23 episodes.....and some in between.

https://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/max_970x546/public/images/2020-03/nup_188810_8000_copy.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=QHvZAuDn

S12 - E1

Back in the NY Groove

The New York ladies are back and moving forward! Sonja struggles with an empty nest after her daughter has left for college, while Luann celebrates the end of her probation. Ramona is on the prowl and looking for love, and at Dorinda’s end of summer party, Tinsley and Dorinda’s fractured relationship comes to a head. A new housewife, Leah McSweeney, joins the ladies to witness all the drama.
Air Date: 04/02/2020
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york....2020, SEASON 12

Wow, what a glamorous photo of all the NYCHW's.  Luann's got a whole new look, almost thought she was the newbie.

I'm looking forward to it.  Anything beats the news.  I'll be watching and giving my review.  Cat LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

I was trying to find Luann in the pic--is that her on the far right side?--can't make her out?--marynj

Honored Contributor

I couldn't find LuAnn at first either, with her long very dark hair! I too almost thought she was the newbie.......It should be interesting, although I will miss Bethenny..... 

Esteemed Contributor

I'll give it a few episodes but w/out Bethenny, I'm not holding out much hope for it to interest me.  I really don't care at all for the others (well, except I don't know anything about Leah).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in. And of the opinion that a season without the loud mouthed Bethenny will be a nice break.

Super Contributor

I'm in! Don't know how it'll be without Bethanny, I actually enjoy watching her. I honestly don't know why they keep Tinsley, she's nice but doesn't have much of a storyline. I could care less if she's with Scott or not. I hope the new member is a better addition than the other recent new housewives, OC was a total bust with the last three people. I usually enjoy NY as well as Beverly Hills. Don't care for Luanne's hair!

Honored Contributor

Well they sure do look different..very filtered. I will be watching.

Respected Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

I was trying to find Luann in the pic--is that her on the far right side?--can't make her out?--marynj

She is the 3rd from the left in the mini dress with the dark hair and top knot.  Looks like she's had "work". 

I'm watching the Reunion shows from last season.  Forgot all about Barbara.  Looks like she's not back.  The newbie is all the way on the right with the long blond hair and nice figure.  I think she's going to make the others jealous.  Looks younger as well.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

right off the bat......crying ramona.....poor ramona..... Smiley Wink

i love dorindas new haircut!

i am not really going to miss bethenny because it really DID become the bethenny show. her screaming really got on my nerves more and more. she has much better things to do than be on a reality show like this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein