Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

@stevieb 

of the OG older housewives, i am taking bets that ramona is the next to go or be demoted......then replaced with someone younger.

she was BORING this year, she was BORING last year.

just recently saw a commercial for her skincare line agelessbyramona.com

wonder how it will do?

Agree, if they can demote Vicki, they can demote Ramona. Vicki was/is far more interesting than Ramona, whether you like her or not..I wonder if Vikci was demoted because her fiance refused to have their engagement and future marriage on display on the RHOC..guess we will find out when it starts ina couple of weeks!

Honored Contributor

I missed parts of The Reunion!  I had no idea that Tinsley's family was that wealthy. I figured she came from wealth as she has no real job and can afford to live in a hotel....I am surprised the ladies didn't know about her wealthy family.....That whole thing with her dog was just plain weird to me.........

I think Betheny looked good, Lu looked good too. Ramona, Ramona, Ramona always so self involved-she will never change, and if anyone is waiting for her too, they will be waiting forever. She will always be just what you see a snotty, self involved, self centered snob.....

She does admit to it though, unlike Dorinda who can't ever seem to admit when she is wrong! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I missed parts of The Reunion!  I had no idea that Tinsley's family was that wealthy. I figured she came from wealth as she has no real job and can afford to live in a hotel....I am surprised the ladies didn't know about her wealthy family.....That whole thing with her dog was just plain weird to me.........

HI I saw something on google lately (not sure if correct) but it said Tinsley was worth $20 million dollars because of her father.  So she clearly has a lot of her "own" money to spend on the dresses.  Her relationship with Scott is bizarre.  I don't know if she is only holding onto him because he has a lot of money.  The whole thing at the end of last season with them accusing Tinsley of still seeing Scott and he was paying for things was just dumb and looked like they were trying to create drama.

I was surprised when Louann said she never had therapy until recently.  Maybe that ties into the lack of self awareness and her not thinking she has any problems.

Respected Contributor

Seems to me that all this so-called concern about how Tinsley manages to afford an apartment in a swanky hotel and $$$ designer dresses, etc... is really nobody's business but hers, but they bring it up because its Tinsley's only story line.  Scott, Scott, Scott and how she is able to afford things w/o having any kind of job.  I grew up learning to never discuss $ w/other people, maybe family members but not outsiders.  It was considered rude.  If somebody wants to tell you something that's fine, but never ask somebody how much they pay for this, how do they afford that.

Yes, other than Ramona being on the prowl for a man and celebrating herself as is her custom, she hasn't contributed much.  LuAnn is looking better than ever I think.  She looks fit.  I think Ramona was out of line stating she thinks LuAnn is still drinking on the side.  Reminds me of when Kyle screamed at her sister Kim that Kim was an alcoholic - all while the cameras were rolling

I also think Bethenny is looking better than ever.  Her hair and makeup and the dress she had was beautiful.  But boy, can she talk - fast - and rarely comes up for air.  I find people like that xhausting. Was Dennis ever shown in prior episodes as being her love interest?  I guess I can recall once or twice he went to a dinner but I thought he was just a 'friend' of Bethenny's.  Not a serious love interest.  Sonja wasn't up to much this year either, but she seems happy and other than the freakout she had in Miami, has been on her good behavior.  Dorinda - true, she can never admit she was in the wrong.  The look on her face when LuAnn's new tune 'Jovani' played was priceless.  lol

I am truly addicted to these shows - some I don't watch - but even though it is just mindless entertainment, I keep tuning in.  I like to see where they go, what they eat, what they wear, what they talk about, etc...It's like a modern day soap opera.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

ramona drives me insane.

that unaired clip that they showed last night of her taunting tinsley about wearing too much makeup was just over the top bizarre.

YES, bethenny gets in 5 times as much because of her non stop talking and non stop criticizing and non stop advice. she was also a shrew when trying to "break" tinsley. she just gets worse every year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The other thing to remember about Tinsley is she was married to a supposedly very well heeled man. I'd be surprised if she didn't get a nice divorce settlement on top of whatever family money she has.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As went the season, so goes the reunion... which is to say pretty much flat and not that interesting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I just read that Tinsley's net worth is $35 million. You would think with that kind of money she could purchase herself a husband! How is it this beautiful and rich woman can't reel in a decent catch? 

Respected Contributor

I agree Ramona wasn't good this season but let's not forget Tinsley, she did that small bit for the circus, froze her dead dog & cried for Scott. The other housewives did more. They carried Ramona & Tinsley threw this season. 

Valued Contributor

I remember - The ladies were on a trip; Bethany got mad about something and was crying and saying she would hire a plane to take her home; she called Dennis; he calmed her and she stayed.