Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

I’m not sure if Ramona gets a pass due to her age or being a female.  

Quite sure that almost anyone else would be called out for being so overly aggressive.  

Valued Contributor

Re: real housewivBes of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

Bethanney looks younger...

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Ramona looked better before she had her Boob Job.

Agree, and contrary to other opinions here, I still think she looks every one of her 60+ years.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think Ramona looked better before she had her Boob Job.

Agree, and contrary to other opinions here, I still think she looks every one of her 60+ years.

Yes, most people look their age. If they want to fool themselves .... that's on them. 

I don't want to watch a demure Ramona though ~ I want to watch good TV. At this point, RHONY is the only franchise that I'm still watching. I just think they all click together in a fun and interesting way, they all play their part in the group dynamics.

Honored Contributor

Regarding plastic surgery, injections, botox and all the rest of it; I think the NY crowd does it in the most subtle way of all of the Housewives I have seen.  (Since I only watch NY I have only seen snippets of the others.)  That Beverly Hills gang has a "go big or go home" attitude when it comes to procedures.  It's like they strive to look fake.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

If Ramona were about forty years younger she'd be a bimbo... At her age I don't know what you'd call it... A dirty old lady, maybe... Yes, she looks reasonably good for her age but her constant 'on the prowl' persona should be embarrassing, besides which, it's growing as long in the tooth as she is... Moreover, she should consider a 'reduction'. She went too far with the fake boobs, especially for her height and body type...

@stevieb, can you imagine the uproar if Ramona was a guy treating women the way she treats men?

As for the way Ramona looks, I think she looks fabulous.  My husband, who is the worst judge of someone's age (he always thinks people look older than they are) was shocked when he heard how old Ramona is.  He thought she looked in her mid-50's.  But then, I'm not sure there is a big distinction between looking mid-50's and 60.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Regarding plastic surgery, injections, botox and all the rest of it; I think the NY crowd does it in the most subtle way of all of the Housewives I have seen.  (Since I only watch NY I have only seen snippets of the others.)  That Beverly Hills gang has a "go big or go home" attitude when it comes to procedures.  It's like they strive to look fake.

@faeriemoon, I think there are select women from each franchise who go overboard with plastic surgery.  If I had to say one franchise is worse than others with the plastic surgery, I would say it was the OC franchise over Beverly Hills.  

Jersey women certainly have had their fair share and it's starting to look really bad on some of them.  Danielle looks downright atrocious and Tre's lips are on the verge of out of control.  I was a little shocked to find out during the reunion that Dolores had fat removed from other parts of her body (I think her legs) and implanted into her butt.  But then I don't get the big butt thing either.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   I don't think I'm familiar with any of the OC crowd at all.  I do know who Theresa from Jersey is, but I'm not sure who Danielle is.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva   I don't think I'm familiar with any of the OC crowd at all.  I do know who Theresa from Jersey is, but I'm not sure who Danielle is.

@faeriemoonI wish I could find and post a photo of Danielle from the Jersey reunion.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for danielle staub at reunion

Her skin and ton of make up looked much worse than this picture in HD on the Reunion. IMO