Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

Did you guys hear Ramona say she was still drinking and then a sign came up that said she was hauled back into court.

I guess she stays on the show because she gets paid really well for being there and it's good advertisement for her ventures (and all of their ventures).

I googled who gets paid more and without a doubt it said the real housewives franchise gets paid way, way more than the 90 day or any of the TLC group.  

The TLC people are very tight (money-wise).  

So on TLC we're now up to a family with 6 babies at once...we also have a family with 5 girls all at once.

Anyone want to use their imagination to see what will come up next?   How many babies can one human belly hold?

So the woman....Oh!  Wait!  I'm going off topic again....I'll finish it on another topic page...sorry.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@buyornot   They really did leave Barbara to flounder on her own.  They must have thought it would make for good TV.  I wonder how she got to be such good friends with Lu in the first place.  I still don't think the others want anything to do with her, and are really just tolerating her and trying not to hurt her feelings.

Andy sort of nailed it when speaking of Bab's fake tan that he thought he'd stumbled onto a NJ Houwwives reunion show.... Though she seems like a nice woman, she always struck me as a good fit with the Jersey bunch...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@buyornot   They really did leave Barbara to flounder on her own.  They must have thought it would make for good TV.  I wonder how she got to be such good friends with Lu in the first place.  I still don't think the others want anything to do with her, and are really just tolerating her and trying not to hurt her feelings.

Andy sort of nailed it when speaking of Bab's fake tan that he thought he'd stumbled onto a NJ Houwwives reunion show.... Though she seems like a nice woman, she always struck me as a good fit with the Jersey bunch...

I'm not really familiar with the NJ bunch, but from what I have heard, they are all a little rough around the edges.  (And fake tanned too...)

Barbara's niche, it seems.