Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

Yes Tinsley is a nice girl but really no story line. It was good when she was living with Sonja but all she talks about is getting married & her frozen eggs. 

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@stevieb   He made an appearance on the show!  Tinsley's mother brought up his urn to New York and she and Tinsley had a cry about it.  The reason I remember it was I thought it to be so very strange, I've never know anyone who travels with ashes.  By the way, Dale brought it back to where ever she lives!!!!!!!!!!!  PS, they were divorced, so Dale has custody of the ashes!  Talk about a travelling man!!

@Somertime  Smiley Very Happy I remember that episode... What a bunch of fruitcakes... At one time, I think the Mercers split their time between Palm Beach and Richmond. Then it seemed they were sort of doing the Newport RI circuit, which is where Dale lives, I think... Supposedly, she's 'a decorator'...  Maybe that's why Tinsley lives in a residential hotel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree about Tinsley. Never has added much to the show...

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I do NOT miss Carol this season.  I thought she had changed and I no longer enjoyed the relationship between Carol and Bethenny ...  Carol began taking herself too seriously and not as playful as she once was.  I never did enjoy Carol's relationship with the chef and I thought she used it to show the others she could do the "cougar" routine.

I think Sonya could take it down a peg too ...  I sort of wish they would bring Jill back ...

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Yes Tinsley is a nice girl but really no story line. It was good when she was living with Sonja but all she talks about is getting married & her frozen eggs. 

Does she have frozen eggs or frozen embryos?  For some reason I thought it was embryos.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Does she have frozen eggs or frozen embryos?  For some reason I thought it was embryos.

@faeriemoon  Could be wrong but thought the hoopla last year was about her eggs.

Honored Contributor

Boy oh Boy, watched last night, and Sonja should definitely not drink!!!!!She becomes so silly when drinking....She needs to go back to being a non-drinker! Also Dorinda makes up with Lu, everything is fine, and then she gossips about her when Bethenny gets there.....That is NOT a friend Dorinda...

Barbara is a pot stirrer, just like Lisa Rinna, only not as evil....These women who come to stay at someone else's home, need to take what room they get and be quiet about it, or book a hotel room.....Jeeze!!!!!I like Dorinda's home, but it does need to be updated! Did her late husband leave her a lot of money??

Oh and the Naked Chef-No Thanks!!!!!!I don't want anyone who is cooking my food to be naked.....He wasn't even attractive..........  

Honored Contributor

Have I mentioned that I can't stand Barbara???

LuAnn is out of control in the entitlement department.  Can't take her either.

The only one who seemed to be grateful and gracious is Tinsley.  Even she admitted she's like the "kid sister" when she's around these head cases.

Sonja is hanging on to that Morgan name for all she's worth; it's kind of pathetic.

Dorinda held it together pretty well; I'm kind of surprised she didn't blow up at some of the outrageous behavior last night.

Ramona was semi-normal last night.  That was rather unusual.

Honored Contributor

Oh; forgot to mention, the naked hairy chef was gross.  Good thing he had on a long apron; who'd want that thing wagging around at counter height.

Image result for gross emoji face

Respected Contributor

Bethenny is so manic all the time.  I will say she dresses very nice.  Must have a stylist.

The shark room is a strange room, more of a boys room or a mans room.  Apparently those are real fishes that have been taxadermied (sp?) and cost big $$$.  Who knew?  I agree though if someone invites you to their home, arranges yoga, massage, chef, heated pool, decorates, etc...ACT GRACIOUS and be thankful someone invited you.  It's very nice of Dorinda to have these ladies come to her home every year.  She MAKES IT NICE!

Can we discuss Barbara's outfit with the crop top, skin tight jeans and platform stilletto boots?  Yes, she's a pot stirrer - she had only just arrived and was starting to cause trouble causing Dorinda to just 'walk away' before she xploded at Barbara too.

Ramona goes on about her fabulous body - to me she doesn't have a waist.  Her enhancements are so large and she's so petite she has no middle to give her a shape.  I like Ramona, she's a character but where do they get these egos?  I guess thats why they are on TV.  Sonja still longs to be married to her husband.  I wonder what happened there.  If not her husband, she deeply longs to be a 'Morgan' and part of the family heritage. 

I would imagine it'd be difficult to remain sober around these women.  Lord knows Luann is trying her best.  It'd be hard not to have at least 1 glass of wine whilst dining with these women, to take the edge off.  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing