Love Lu's vacation home! 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

Wow! Luanne's home looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

luanns new circular home in the catskills......she had to settle for a million dollar home instead of a 6 million dollar home! Smiley LOL

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/home-design/luann-de-lesseps-new-round-...

what a gorgeous view!

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/blog-post-embedded--computer/public/2019-03/luann-de-lesseps-house-catskills-01.jpg?itok=cXLvpC3c

Oh my... Yes, a glorious view.... I do wonder how she's affording this, the home in Sag Harbor and an apartment in Manhattan... I wonder if she got a bundle from Tom in the divorce... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not, however, loving the interior layout or decoration of Lu's new house. While I would probably prefer the Catskills location, I prefer the Sag Harbor house... If she's supposedly a country girl who wanted a country house she might have considered decorating it like a country house instead of like Manhattan digs... Just saying...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Luann's original house was in Bridgehampton and she sold it for approx. 8 million and bought the Sag Harbor property for 2.5 million.  Monies leftover.  Her ex and children sued her because she was supposed to put the monies leftover from the sale of the Bridgehampton house in trust for the children which apparently she didn't do.  Looks like it was resolved but no details as to what the resolution was.  Really, don't understand her comment about living in the country.  Sag Harbor is an old whaling town, beautiful town with a lot of history.  Her new home has a water view, too but there is NOTHING country about that house, looks like her apartment in the city.  But I think she's full of it anyway.  Not in anyway a class act!

@stevieb  Totally agree!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime  Agree. Sag Harbor is hardly 'urban', so the whole 'country girl' thing doesn't really wash. I do love the Hudson River Valley but prefer the Sag Harbor home, at least from what I can see. It would be a hard choice for me. As much as I love the HRV, Sag Harbor is near the ocean, which I also love. I wonder if she's keeping both homes. At one time, before the kids acted up, she was trying to sell the Hampton's house.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb   The lawsuit stopped the sale of the Sag Harbor house.  She says it was all about the children not wanting to move!  She has more stories than the library!

I lived in East Hampton and still have friends who live out there.  LuAnn's reputation is not a good one.  She was the topic of conversation long before Housewives and it hasn't improved.

The Hampton's especially Watermill, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor and East Hampton are, really, small towns....gossip flows like water!

Honored Contributor

@Somertime  As for Lu and the small town gossip, I can only imagine... Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I wonder who and why the title of these shows start with "The Real Housewives of .....?.   I don't think any of the NY bunch are married at this point and there's absolutely nothing real about any of these women on the various shows.  Call the shows " The Looney Women of ....   ".

I happen to be a "real" housewife and my friends and I never sit around getting drunk or fighting like teenagers.  Obviously, our lives would be too boring to be on tv! 

@this is my nic   LMAO! 😄

Honored Contributor

Let's face it. None of these women is the poster girl for emotional maturity or mental stability. Just a thought.

Smiley Very Happy