Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

I DVR'd it and I guess I'll get to it when I get to it... No hurry... Like so many things, it ain't what it used to be...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't understand these women at all...maybe I am just getting tired and bored with the housewives in general.

Dorinda still has a mean streak when she isn't drinking and refuses to admit to ever being wrong or negative in any way.

Sonja's fake hair looked terrible in this episode. It was matted and so cheap looking. I would have taken it off for sure.

I don't know why Bethenny would be so quick to date if she is grieving the loss of her fiance. Sometimes we have to give ourselves time to heal.

Tinsley is like the Seat Filler at the Oscars...she moves in when needed with no story line.

I like Lu but she seems to be getting quite full of herself with the Cabaret Show.

Barbara must know someone at Bravo because she has a ton of air time and is in every scene with every housewife...strange for a new comer.

The Clam Bake looked staged to me. There were very few people there besides the cast and a ton of food. When they showed the scene of them in the pool there were no other guests in the background.

And then there's Ramona....There has to be something mentally wrong with that woman. Shoving lobster in a tote bag, walking around acting so strange. She has to have more than 1 screw loose.

WOW-I had almost all of the same thoughts-no ALL of them!

Respected Contributor

Bethanny talking to Dorinda that she was engaged to Dennis ( the ring was huge) but then she said Dennis also brought her daughter a ring too. I started to tear up even Dorinda did too. Did you see Ramona stuffing those lobsters in the bag she even took the plate. It looked like a real plate maybe it was paper. She was putting that food so fast in the bag which is very rude.I give leftovers to take home but I pack it up for them. Tinsley (not bright but sweet) trying to find a man but I feel she smothers them & they get scared & leave. Luann is beyond full of herself & has several of the wives backing her up. 

Honored Contributor

Barbara told Ramona to take food but I never would have done it.  LuAnn shouldn't have gotten herself involved in that situation.  It wasn't her concern.  It was between Barbara and Ramona, Sonja and Tinsley.  

LuAnn is being totally ridiculous about everything. I'm not liking her much so far these first few episodes.  She really thinks she's something.  

I have a feeling Dorinda is still drinking.  Or she has a speech problem because she was still slurring her words.

I did have to laugh at Bethenny imitating Ramona walking over to their table though.  She was spot on.    

Respected Contributor

I wonder who and why the title of these shows start with "The Real Housewives of .....?.   I don't think any of the NY bunch are married at this point and there's absolutely nothing real about any of these women on the various shows.  Call the shows " The Looney Women of ....   ".

I happen to be a "real" housewife and my friends and I never sit around getting drunk or fighting like teenagers.  Obviously, our lives would be too boring to be on tv! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally watched the last episode... Eh, it was reasonably entertaining... But it becomes very clear that most of these women live for drama... While we know some of it is manufactured for the show, they'd live for drama even if the show folded tomorrow....

As for Lu and Dorinda, they're both wrong and they're both right... It gets down to who, at any given moment, we, as individuals, prefer... Ridiculous as she can be and as unreasonably strident as she's being, I've always liked Lu... But she clearly has a vested interest in keeping this feud going, or so it seems... Ditto Dorinda...

Speaking of Dorinda, I guess her not drinking didn't last, since I seem to recall her suggesting to her housemates they all have 1 glass of wine... Come on Dorinda... You stop at one? Really? As for Lu and that cabaret act... She needs to stop and think that at the moment, she's a novelty... The act might be doing great, but five years from now, unlike a bona fide singer, no one will be filling the tables in a club to see her...

Was reading an item somewhere Dorinda said that in real time she and Lu are 'in a good place' and that they'd have been there sooner but for Babs, who really is ruling the roost so far this season, especially to say she's not even 'official'...

My pet peeve continues to be Ramona... I can't abide her... And The B throwing her shade is just too funny... Loved it... It seems like all the women have her number and more or less tolerate her, at best...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Last night was very boring to me....Dorinda still can't admit she did anything wrong, and LuAnne is full of herself, and can't admit that she did anything wrong either. So doubtful that their friendship will be ok....Ramona and her dates-jeeze......It was just a boring episode, not much happened.What did everyone else think?

Honored Contributor

I'm sick of "the feud".  Still don't like Barbara AT ALL.  Tinsley's mother is on a contiuous audition to be on the show.  Can't take her either. How did Ramona meet up with that loser?  I can't remember because I dozed off...

It was boring.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm sick of "the feud".  Still don't like Barbara AT ALL.  Tinsley's mother is on a contiuous audition to be on the show.  Can't take her either. How did Ramona meet up with that loser?  I can't remember because I dozed off...

It was boring.

@faeriemoon ,

Ramona has a matchmaker who set her up with that man.

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I too thought it was boring. I think Dorinda was drinking before the scene in her apartment. She is so argumentative.

This story line with Dorinda and Lu is just so silly and boring. Lu is different this season and not in a good way.

What was with Sonja and that woman kissing? Yuck....who would kiss a stranger like that..ugh.

Barbara must have an IN somewhere at Bravo because she is still in just about every scene. I can see her getting into an argument with someone real soon.....time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

It was boring.

@faeriemoon ,

Ramona has a matchmaker who set her up with that man.

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I too thought it was boring. I think Dorinda was drinking before the scene in her apartment. She is so argumentative.

This story line with Dorinda and Lu is just so silly and boring. Lu is different this season and not in a good way.

What was with Sonja and that woman kissing? Yuck....who would kiss a stranger like that..ugh.

Barbara must have an IN somewhere at Bravo because she is still in just about every scene. I can see her getting into an argument with someone real soon.....time will tell.

@DREAMON . That's right, I forgot all about Sonja kissing with that woman. She didn't even know her......How crazy is that? Then I hear Ramona saying you know Sonja goes both ways.....Wow! Lu is different, harder I think. Maybe she thinks stronger, and I like Lu but she needs to come down a peg or two......