Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't understand these women at all...maybe I am just getting tired and bored with the housewives in general.

Dorinda still has a mean streak when she isn't drinking and refuses to admit to ever being wrong or negative in any way.

Sonja's fake hair looked terrible in this episode. It was matted and so cheap looking. I would have taken it off for sure.

I don't know why Bethenny would be so quick to date if she is grieving the loss of her fiance. Sometimes we have to give ourselves time to heal.

Tinsley is like the Seat Filler at the Oscars...she moves in when needed with no story line.

I like Lu but she seems to be getting quite full of herself with the Cabaret Show.

Barbara must know someone at Bravo because she has a ton of air time and is in every scene with every housewife...strange for a new comer.

The Clam Bake looked staged to me. There were very few people there besides the cast and a ton of food. When they showed the scene of them in the pool there were no other guests in the background.

And then there's Ramona....There has to be something mentally wrong with that woman. Shoving lobster in a tote bag, walking around acting so strange. She has to have more than 1 screw loose.

@DREAMON . I agree. Who has a Clam Bake party with that much food, and so few guests? At least hire some fillers....lol......I bet Barbara will be the new Housewife next season......... 

Honored Contributor

Earlier on in this thread I described Barbara as "rough around the edges."  Then last night Ramona described her using those exact words!!!  (A bit concerning because I think Ramona is a head case.) 

I still don't like Barbara, who has now thoroughly implanted herself in the middle of the Lu/Dorinda feud.

And Ramona!!  Don't get me started!!  Who leaves a party after a half hour with a bag full of lobsters for Dorinda who wasn't even invited!!!  And the lobsters were in the original pie bag that Ramona brought.

It was nice of Ramona to bring the wine and pie (for Barbara's kids).  Barbara didn't have to be a b**** about it. 

Lu has an inflated opinion of herself and her talent with this tacky show of hers, and not to be unkind (clearly I'm going to be), she's really milking this recovery thing.  "I can't deal with this right now!, "I can't handle seeing her now!"  What a drama queen.

And although weight comments never go well around here, Bethenny looks thinner than ever; like hangy skin thin.  She never looked like that before.  I wonder if it has to do with the Dennis thing, although she seems to be back into circulation.

I thought Sonja's photos/posters made her look less attractive than she does in real life.  And I agree that the wig/fake hair was bad.

Tinsley seems to be the normal one although her mother is nuts.

Honored Contributor

I've not watched last night's episode yet but I can tell you I'm already sick of LuAnn after the first couple of episodes.  I also wasn't impressed with her on WWHL either.  

I hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong but I see her back in rehab.  I really hate to agree with Ramona but who goes into rehab for 15 days and then thinks they are good and able to leave?  People who don't really think they have a problem, that's who.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've not watched last night's episode yet but I can tell you I'm already sick of LuAnn after the first couple of episodes.  I also wasn't impressed with her on WWHL either.  

I hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong but I see her back in rehab.  I really hate to agree with Ramona but who goes into rehab for 15 days and then thinks they are good and able to leave?  People who don't really think they have a problem, that's who.    

@Lipstickdiva , 

When I was watching last night I was thinking that Lu might still be drinking. 

I know a few people who have gone to Rehab and AA successfully (some more than once) and they do not have the annoyed attitude that Lu has. She does not come off as totally sober and truthful to me but I could be wrong.

Respected Contributor

Luann is a dry drunk, she might not be drinking but nothing has changed and her sense of entitlement is overwhelming and she's a bitch, always has been. It's unbelievable that her children had to take her to court!  Where did she get the money for the other house upstate when no one would lend her 6 million? As Ramona says 14 days is not a rehab, it's a vacation!  Then she was back in court because she wasn't going to her AA meetings even though she claimed she was.

Ramona is a narcissist and totally involved with herself.  Her idea of "flirting" is an embarrassment.  Sonja hasn't a clue, her reality isn't real, it's her world!  Dorinda, she put up with a lot with Luann, especially during the Tom fiasco and was used and abused by Luann.  Each and everyone of them drink way too much not, just Dorinda but last season it was her turn in the barrel.  I can, completely understand Dorinda's point of view about Luann.  Luann's superior attitude and the comment she made to Dorinda was what set Dorinda off and then the cabaret show where John's invitation was rescinded and another issued to I think it was Scott was nasty and all the girls egged Dorinda on during the show.  Bravo loves the drama!  Don't even get me started on Bethenny!  The tour of her rental house was an add for a summer rental, free of a real estate commission.  I was sorry for the death of Dennis but who goes on a date that soon after losing someone who was supposed to be so important to her besides Jill Zarin!  Bethenny loves to insert herself and her opinions and be the "arbitrator", amazing she's done such a good job on her divorce!  Tinsley is sweet, a little nutty but not one for drama, she seems more "normal" compared to the others.  It's amazing what these women will do for money.  I, often, wonder what their children think.  I know Ramona had a problem when her daughter attended Sacred Heart Academy.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Luann is a dry drunk, she might not be drinking but nothing has changed and her sense of entitlement is overwhelming and she's a bitch, always has been. It's unbelievable that her children had to take her to court!  Where did she get the money for the other house upstate when no one would lend her 6 million? As Ramona says 14 days is not a rehab, it's a vacation!  Then she was back in court because she wasn't going to her AA meetings even though she claimed she was.

Ramona is a narcissist and totally involved with herself.  Her idea of "flirting" is an embarrassment.  Sonja hasn't a clue, her reality isn't real, it's her world!  Dorinda, she put up with a lot with Luann, especially during the Tom fiasco and was used and abused by Luann.  Each and everyone of them drink way too much not, just Dorinda but last season it was her turn in the barrel.  I can, completely understand Dorinda's point of view about Luann.  Luann's superior attitude and the comment she made to Dorinda was what set Dorinda off and then the cabaret show where John's invitation was rescinded and another issued to I think it was Scott was nasty and all the girls egged Dorinda on during the show.  Bravo loves the drama!  Don't even get me started on Bethenny!  The tour of her rental house was an add for a summer rental, free of a real estate commission.  I was sorry for the death of Dennis but who goes on a date that soon after losing someone who was supposed to be so important to her besides Jill Zarin!  Bethenny loves to insert herself and her opinions and be the "arbitrator", amazing she's done such a good job on her divorce!  Tinsley is sweet, a little nutty but not one for drama, she seems more "normal" compared to the others.  It's amazing what these women will do for money.  I, often, wonder what their children think.  I know Ramona had a problem when her daughter attended Sacred Heart Academy.

@Somertime   What problem did Ramona's daughter have at the school? 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl It had to do with Ramona being on TV and her daughter appearing as well which was the reason, her daughter wasn't on for a long time.  That was one of the reasons years ago, Romona would get up and leave on some of the Reunion shows.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime   Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl   You are welcome.  Dorinda's daughter went to the same school but Dorinda wasn't filming when her daughter went there.  Friends of mine's children attended the same time as Ramona's, so that is why I know.  Sacred Heart Academy is very strict and very, very low key.

Honored Contributor

I cannot believe I simply forgot to watch last night, doesn't sound like I missed anything exciting, but maybe I will catch a rerun later!