Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

Well Ramona has not changed..that's for sure. She is a spoiled, obnoxious, rude, woman who could not act more desperate for a man...any man. I can't stand it or her. 

Tinsley is a mystery to me. I have no idea why she is on the show. There is nothing to say about her.

Barbara is getting a lot of air time. She seems like a nice person and more of a blue collar worker compared to the others. So far I don't find her very interesting.

Lu looks good and I hope she keeps up her sobriety. I admire her for always letting things just roll off her back. 

Sonja also seems to be still off the booze but future clips say it isn't so.

Bethenny seems calmer and more grounded...hope she stays that way.

Dorinda has to be right...no matter what. I dislike that about her. She is better not drinking but still loud, opinionated,  and has to have her own way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Ramona is just a piece of work... What a mess... All I can say... As for Barbara, I think this season is her 'try out'... My guess is Bravo is looking at how she connects with the other women and the audience before deciding whether or not she'll get her own 'tagline'... And incidentally, I think this year's taglines, overall, are pretty weak...

Woman Wink

I'm going to come right out and say it; I don't like this Barbara person.  She's a little rough around the edges.  And the blonde with the 70s hairdo? Is she another one they dragged in on loan?

@faeriemoon, I thought it was just me.  I don't like Barbara either.  She reminds me of a bar room Betty.

Not that there is anything wrong with bars.  Or women named Betty.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Ramona is just a piece of work... What a mess... All I can say... As for Barbara, I think this season is her 'try out'... My guess is Bravo is looking at how she connects with the other women and the audience before deciding whether or not she'll get her own 'tagline'... And incidentally, I think this year's taglines, overall, are pretty weak...

Woman Wink

I'm going to come right out and say it; I don't like this Barbara person.  She's a little rough around the edges.  And the blonde with the 70s hairdo? Is she another one they dragged in on loan?

@faeriemoon, I thought it was just me.  I don't like Barbara either.  She reminds me of a bar room Betty.

Not that there is anything wrong with bars.  Or women named Betty.  

@Lipstickdiva  @faeriemoon  As for Babs, if she was more gaudy in her dress, as opposed to, well, whatever the heck that outfit was, I'd have pegged her as more of a NJ Housewife type... 

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm not having a problem with Barbara, yet!  She is in construction, of course she is rough around the edges, she is use to working with "men", not a bunch of spoiled middle-aged women who act like bratty children!

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I heard this correctly or not but did Bethenny say she was serving fish for Lunch or Dinner when she was having the girls over for a meal?

She is highly allergic to fish...maybe it was a joke and I just didn't take the hookWoman Wink

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I don't know if I heard this correctly or not but did Bethenny say she was serving fish for Lunch or Dinner when she was having the girls over for a meal?

She is highly allergic to fish...maybe it was a joke and I just didn't take the hookWoman Wink

It was shellfish ~ she's allergic to fish. 

So far, I'm liking the season. At least you can believe that Luann & Dorinda are having a real feud ~ not one manufactured for the show. 

Dorinda used to be a fan favorite ~ wow ~ have things changed. I think it's her unwillingness to admit when she's wrong that has really turned off a lot of viewers. How could she possibly watch back her last season and NOT see that's often a real jerk?

Frequent Contributor

Is anyone actually even a HOUSEWIFE on these shows anymore? None of them are even married, are they?

Honored Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

Is anyone actually even a HOUSEWIFE on these shows anymore? None of them are even married, are they?

None of them on NY are married, but most on Beverly Hills are married, in fact I believe all of them on BH are married. Most on Orange County are divorced, and most on Atlanta are married, and on Potomac it is split....Not sure about New Jersey and Dallas, as I don't watch those.

The only one where none are married, I believe is New York....... 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can already tell I am not going to like Dorinda this season! Even without drinking she is annoying, never owning up to doing or saying anything wrong.....That that annoys the heck out of me. Just say you said it, and if you mean it Apologize, and if you don't, then admit you said it and you think you were right so you aren't apologizing for it....Just fess up.....

I guess they have to have a little drama!!!!lol!  

Honored Contributor

I don't understand these women at all...maybe I am just getting tired and bored with the housewives in general.

Dorinda still has a mean streak when she isn't drinking and refuses to admit to ever being wrong or negative in any way.

Sonja's fake hair looked terrible in this episode. It was matted and so cheap looking. I would have taken it off for sure.

I don't know why Bethenny would be so quick to date if she is grieving the loss of her fiance. Sometimes we have to give ourselves time to heal.

Tinsley is like the Seat Filler at the Oscars...she moves in when needed with no story line.

I like Lu but she seems to be getting quite full of herself with the Cabaret Show.

Barbara must know someone at Bravo because she has a ton of air time and is in every scene with every housewife...strange for a new comer.

The Clam Bake looked staged to me. There were very few people there besides the cast and a ton of food. When they showed the scene of them in the pool there were no other guests in the background.

And then there's Ramona....There has to be something mentally wrong with that woman. Shoving lobster in a tote bag, walking around acting so strange. She has to have more than 1 screw loose.