Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON wrote:

Image result for danielle staub at reunion

Her skin and ton of make up looked much worse than this picture in HD on the Reunion. IMO

Ugh... I can't stand her and she can't possibly think this is a good look... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

If Ramona were about forty years younger she'd be a bimbo... At her age I don't know what you'd call it... A dirty old lady, maybe... Yes, she looks reasonably good for her age but her constant 'on the prowl' persona should be embarrassing, besides which, it's growing as long in the tooth as she is... Moreover, she should consider a 'reduction'. She went too far with the fake boobs, especially for her height and body type...

@stevieb, can you imagine the uproar if Ramona was a guy treating women the way she treats men?

As for the way Ramona looks, I think she looks fabulous.  My husband, who is the worst judge of someone's age (he always thinks people look older than they are) was shocked when he heard how old Ramona is.  He thought she looked in her mid-50's.  But then, I'm not sure there is a big distinction between looking mid-50's and 60.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva  Back to NYC... Of course you're right... Men acting like they were in heat around women would be crucified... Another double standard... Maybe Ramona gets away with it because she's increasingly such a joke... She's become very little more than a caricature of herself... 

Honored Contributor

I watched last night, I don't care for Dorinda anymore, I mean I don't dislike her, but something about her character bothers me. She doesn't ever let anyone else get a word in edgewise, she talks over everyone. I mean, I am glad she stopped drinking because she really had a problem there, so good for her for stopping.

She just seems kind of mean-spirited to me this season. Ramona, I can do without-she thinks she all that with her "New Look"...Tinsley is just fluff. I do like Sonja, LuAnne and Betheny and LuAnne's friend, I like as well, think her name is Barbara..

I hope this season isn't going to be all about Dorinda and LuAnne arguing, thats for sure...I mean , really can't these women go to a party and ignore whoever it is they are mad at that week? lol....  

Honored Contributor

Just a few observations from last night...

For a supposed 'friend', Barbara sure is getting a lot of screen time... I think she had more 'confessionals' last night than anyone... I don't mind her, so far, but sheesh I hope never to see those jeans and that green shirt again...

Bethenny's rental property is fabulous... whether, per Ramona, it's on the highway or not...

Speaking of Ramona, wow, did she look haggard... Never again will I comment that she looks good for her age... When she was on the patio of her house, apparently without makeup, she looked every bit of her age and then some...And one supposes Tinsley, who continues, essentially, to be a non-entity... didn't get the memo that no one is ever supposed to upstage Ramona when there's a man around...

Lu was funny on WWHL... Despite all her angst with Dorinda, when asked a series of questions about who'd she rely on for various things, between Ramona and Dorinda, the answer was almost always Dorinda... Sort of speaks volumes about her confidence in Ramona... Seems to me almost all the women are just barely tolerating Ramona at this point...

No doubt about it, Lu's got issues, but I think Dorinda is actually the bigger whack-job of the two... Drunk or not, anymore, she just always seem to be self-righteously stewing in her own juices...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb . I agree. Barbara does get a lot of screen time, maybe she will be the new Housewife. The jeans and the shirt though-yikes......lol. Betheny's rental property is absolutely gorgeous. Top Notch decorating as well. Ramona seems very jealous and envious a  lot of times.....She says mean things because of being jealous too.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Ramona is just a piece of work... What a mess... All I can say... As for Barbara, I think this season is her 'try out'... My guess is Bravo is looking at how she connects with the other women and the audience before deciding whether or not she'll get her own 'tagline'... And incidentally, I think this year's taglines, overall, are pretty weak...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Ramona is just a piece of work... What a mess... All I can say... As for Barbara, I think this season is her 'try out'... My guess is Bravo is looking at how she connects with the other women and the audience before deciding whether or not she'll get her own 'tagline'... And incidentally, I think this year's taglines, overall, are pretty weak...

Woman Wink

@stevieb . I agree with you on the taglines, very weak...BH taglines are much better. Yes I agree they are trying Barbara out, see how she meshes.....

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

I'm going to come right out and say it; I don't like this Barbara person.  She's a little rough around the edges.  And the blonde with the 70s hairdo? Is she another one they dragged in on loan?

Honored Contributor

And while I'm being negative, who calls and invites herself to a party when word has gotten out that the hostess really doesn't want you there?  Answer:  Dorinda!!!!  Ridiculous and contrived for drama.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

I'm going to come right out and say it; I don't like this Barbara person.  She's a little rough around the edges.  And the blonde with the 70s hairdo? Is she another one they dragged in on loan?

@faeriemoon  Barabara, henceforth, Babs... doesn't seem cut from quite the same mold as the others, I'll grant you that... And I agree, lots of 'friends' crawling out of the woodwork so far this year... You have to wonder if they're trying to fill the hour since there's one less housewife, with Carole, who I don't miss at all, being off the show... I also wonder if filming is getting to be a logistical problem with Dorinda and Lu seemingly avoiding each other... It makes for good drama, but probably hard to film scenes with the differing 'camps' this year, even though there have always been girl 'gangs' on the HW shows, especially this one, I think...