Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.... 2019, SEASON 11....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

The first episode was a bit boring for me. I hope it gets better. Lu looks very good, Ramona is obnoxious as ever, Dorinda is talking in circles as usual, Tinsley and Sonja are the same - playing the dumb blonde, and Bethenny looks painfully thin.

When I first saw the new woman I thought it was Jill.

Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who heard Dorinda say she wasn't drinking anymore because she doesn't like the way she acts?

Then again, on next week's preview, she claims she wasn't heckling the Jovani thing at Lu's (pathetic) boadway show.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Am I the only one who heard Dorinda say she wasn't drinking anymore because she doesn't like the way she acts?

Then again, on next week's preview, she claims she wasn't heckling the Jovani thing at Lu's (pathetic) boadway show.

@faeriemoon  I heard her say she wasn't drinking and so on, yet when the guy she was strolling with more or less flat out asked her if she got nasty when she drinks she pretty much dismissed that as being 'Lu's narrative'... It isn't. Several of the women and a large portion of the audience have concurred that Dorinda becomes a pit viper when she gets wasted...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Seemed to me like there were a few too many 'friends' and 'assistants' for a first episode, where you'd think the focus would be on catching up with the women.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Seemed to me like there were a few too many 'friends' and 'assistants' for a first episode, where you'd think the focus would be on catching up with the women.

Exactly....I would have preferred a more personal update on everyone and not all the ASSISTANTS.....who I don't know at all.

Honored Contributor

Well if the previews are any indication of what is coming up for the season, looks like it will be far from boring, LOL!

I have to admit, Ramona does look good for her age, but then again, why wouldn't she with all that she has done!  Why does she have to act like a dog in heat when she sees a man, it is just so disgusting!

I still like Luann, she definitely has had her problems with alcohol, but she still acts like she's the only one that has good sense, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ramona and her fake swimming lesson. eye roll

Honored Contributor

If Ramona were about forty years younger she'd be a bimbo... At her age I don't know what you'd call it... A dirty old lady, maybe... Yes, she looks reasonably good for her age but her constant 'on the prowl' persona should be embarrassing, besides which, it's growing as long in the tooth as she is... Moreover, she should consider a 'reduction'. She went too far with the fake boobs, especially for her height and body type...

Honored Contributor

I think Ramona looked better before she had her Boob Job.

Honored Contributor

I don’t see how Ramona’s behavior is anything less than sexual harassment. I think she’d actually attract a decent guy if she were more demure and classy. Playing the coquette is not becoming on her.