Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

I also wanted to say that the Husbands truly seem to enjoy being around each other and have a lot of fun together, it doesn't seem forced or fake like on some of the other Housewives shows.....

They are a hoot!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I think Dolores and Frank really do love one another but I get the impression that Dolores can not forgive Frank for cheating on her when she was pregnant. That would be a hard thing to forgive. I do think that Joe Gorga is right in thinking D is very hurt from her marriage past but he should have kept it to himself.

I have to agree the guys are really funny. They really do seem to get along and like being together.

I would watch a show that revolved around just them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That real estate agent was on the verge of a very serious wardrobe malfunction.  She mentioned post-partum when someone commented about her dress.  How about buying a dress that is a size bigger and fits?  Not that hard of a concept. 

What is up with the top of Margaret's reunion dress?  It's all saggy like her boobs aren't where they should be so there is a ton of excess material.  She needed to have that dress altered.

Honored Contributor

RHONJ on tonight at 9pm et.

S11 - E12

Teresa's Mystery Man

Teresa’s mystery man is revealed and Jackie’s apple picking birthday adventure turns into a chance to bash Dolores’ relationship. On the contrary, Joe Gorga gets some shocking health news.
Air Date: 05/05/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Right now this is my favorite franchise!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

After tonight's episode, the HW hubbies willl be guests with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.  I think the men should have their own show - the NJ men anyway.

Wednesday night is my favorite night for TV.  I have the Masked Singer at 8pm, NJHW's at 9pm, and WWHL at 10pm.  Hope it all lives up to my high expectations.  Woman Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Teresa looked so much better without makeup.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet.  I cannot find if this was talked about in this thread or another but didn't someone mention that she thought Bravo was gearing us up for a show featuring the NJ husbands? 

Now they are doing some type of evening show together at a theatre.  We very well may end up with a husbands show.