Super Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

Jackie needs to leave the show NOW...get her mental health in check.........is Evan cheating ? I have no idea....but she has young children and neither they nor have Evan signed up for this craziness and for  Jackie trying to take over RHNJ featuring Teresa Guidice and turning it it in to NJ Jackie !!! (jazz hands)

I think the Marge heard about Evan and "his cheating" (its true or not) and she put the story thru her unfinished and dreadfully wallpapered home....I beleive part of what she says overall...I think she lies ALOT but will bury a truth...I think she heard/was told about Evan and she told her husband and he told what he herd from The Marge (just didn't attach her name to it )........I don't remember....did her do his Joe B hearty chuckle after he chimed in about Evan at boys night ?  (lowercase letters intentional) 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched last week's episode yet and I'm not sure if I will.  I realized as I looked at my DVR list that I really have no interest.  I'm thinking I may have outgrown this franchise.

I have dumped a few of these shows because I just don't find them entertaining anymore or interesting and I think this group is going down that path for me.

Respected Contributor

So this was all filmed in NJ last summer in the midst of the whole viral brewhaha, but yet to see all these people at restaurants that look pretty crowded, aside from the mask wearing servers, you'd never know anything was amiss.  Which I guess is a good thing.

Didn't care for all the fake drama drummed up between Melissa and Joe trying to make each other jealous.  Is cheating the whole catch phrase of the season?  I was thinking that Melissa is beginning to look like JLo. Her daughter looks more like Melissa used to look and seems to have grown up quickly.  Even her younger boys are growing quickly.

All in all, it was just more of the same.  I wonder if they even own these shore homes.  They look newly landscaped and newly renovated inside, albeit w/modest furnishings.  Toms River is a pretty big spread out township, but I enjoyed seeing where they go - Brielle - and Martell's which is in Pt. Pleasant I believe, right next to Jenkinson's.  I just couldn't quite figure out where they are pulling their boats up because the Martell's I'm thinking of is right on the ocean side, not the bay side - unless there is a Martell's #2.

Disappointed in Margaret this season.  She is not giving us the zingers she usually does.  Maybe cause her husband has been around too much.  And Jackie's husband Evan certainly doesn't add much.  Doesn't appear to fit in w/these guys.  Even Jennifer's husband Bill seems to have taken up friendships w/the main guys and genuinely seem to like and enjoy each others company.

Does Frank Sr. ever wear anything other than a muscle tank or a tee shirt?  Are his arms that big they can't fit into a dress shirt?  He was a practicing attorney, he must have had to cover himself up with clothes of some sort.  I would like to see him dressed up a little bit because I think he is a nice looking fellow and he seems to enjoy himself on the show.

That's my 2 cents.  What say u?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Oh, and 1 more thing.  Teresa needs to leave her lips alone.  They are so swollen looking they look painful.  jmo

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

So this was all filmed in NJ last summer in the midst of the whole viral brewhaha, but yet to see all these people at restaurants that look pretty crowded, aside from the mask wearing servers, you'd never know anything was amiss.  Which I guess is a good thing.

Didn't care for all the fake drama drummed up between Melissa and Joe trying to make each other jealous.  Is cheating the whole catch phrase of the season?  I was thinking that Melissa is beginning to look like JLo. Her daughter looks more like Melissa used to look and seems to have grown up quickly.  Even her younger boys are growing quickly.

All in all, it was just more of the same.  I wonder if they even own these shore homes.  They look newly landscaped and newly renovated inside, albeit w/modest furnishings.  Toms River is a pretty big spread out township, but I enjoyed seeing where they go - Brielle - and Martell's which is in Pt. Pleasant I believe, right next to Jenkinson's.  I just couldn't quite figure out where they are pulling their boats up because the Martell's I'm thinking of is right on the ocean side, not the bay side - unless there is a Martell's #2.

Disappointed in Margaret this season.  She is not giving us the zingers she usually does.  Maybe cause her husband has been around too much.  And Jackie's husband Evan certainly doesn't add much.  Doesn't appear to fit in w/these guys.  Even Jennifer's husband Bill seems to have taken up friendships w/the main guys and genuinely seem to like and enjoy each others company.

Does Frank Sr. ever wear anything other than a muscle tank or a tee shirt?  Are his arms that big they can't fit into a dress shirt?  He was a practicing attorney, he must have had to cover himself up with clothes of some sort.  I would like to see him dressed up a little bit because I think he is a nice looking fellow and he seems to enjoy himself on the show.

That's my 2 cents.  What say u?

@jellyBEAN Hi! I just love reading your comments! You are so right on target....I also hope that Jennifer and Teresa leave their lips alone.....I like Frank as well, but also would love to see him wear some nicer clothes once in a while.

I love their Shore Homes, like you wonder if they own them? Or maybe just rent them?Melissa and Joe seem to spend a lot of money, two big expensive homes, boats, nice clothes and probably nice cars as well.....

.Evan doesn't seem to add much, but he may still feel a little out of place with the whole cheating stuff.......maybe? I really like Bill, I think he fits right in, is very friendly and down to earth! I, too am disappointed in Marge this season, too gossipy and argumentative, I enjoyed her much more last season!

Watching these episodes featuring the Jersey Shore makes me want to go there so bad-never have been! My sister lived In East Brunswick for years, and I visited many times, but we always went to NYC.....

Any way, nice service for the dad, and I was so teary eyed watching it.....Very fake Melissa and Joe arguing and making each other jealous. Silly!! I am glad there were no huge fights this episode!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENGee, if your sister lived in East Brunswick, you were just a stone's throw away from the Jersey shore.  We used to call that the scenic route.  If we didn't want to drive on the Parkway, we would take the back way and go thru the Brunswicks and the inland shore towns.  Some great diners along there.  I think it was Route 17 and then we'd exit and head over to Point Pleasant, or Seaside Heights or Island Beach State Park.

That's why I enjoy NJ HW's so much cause I get to see where they go in NJ.  They live in Northern NJ which I'm not familiar with.  I was in Central NJ.  I've never been to Franklin Lakes, but I used to shop in Short Hills quite often and that is where Margaret's home is.  Short Hills is quite large but its a pricey area with one of the greatest mall's in the U.S. (imo).  At least it used to be when people still went out shopping. 

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENGee, if your sister lived in East Brunswick, you were just a stone's throw away from the Jersey shore.  We used to call that the scenic route.  If we didn't want to drive on the Parkway, we would take the back way and go thru the Brunswicks and the inland shore towns.  Some great diners along there.  I think it was Route 17 and then we'd exit and head over to Point Pleasant, or Seaside Heights or Island Beach State Park.

That's why I enjoy NJ HW's so much cause I get to see where they go in NJ.  They live in Northern NJ which I'm not familiar with.  I was in Central NJ.  I've never been to Franklin Lakes, but I used to shop in Short Hills quite often and that is where Margaret's home is.  Short Hills is quite large but its a pricey area with one of the greatest mall's in the U.S. (imo).  At least it used to be when people still went out shopping. 

@jellyBEAN . I yelled at my sister about not going to the Jersey Shore!! She laughed. Yes, I remember going to The Short Hills Mall-gorgeous mall.....oh well, hubby and I will have to take a trip out there one day!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Their Toms River Beach Homes are about 30 minutes from our home. We are more south.

Nosey me already looked them up..they own them. I too was wondering. 

Tre's Beach House (which was sold) was within walking distance from our home. Years ago when they were filming on the beach numerous complaints were made due to disruption on the beach. Neighbors were not happy.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Their Toms River Beach Homes are about 30 minutes from our home. We are more south.

Tre's Beach House (which was sold) was within walking distance from our home. Years ago when they were filming on the beach numerous complaints were made due to disruption on the beach. Neighbors were not happy.

@DREAMON You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!!!!! I really wish on one of my many trips to East Brunswick to visit my sister, we would have visited Jersey Shore! Oh well maybe hubby and I will still one day-would make for a very nice vacation! I bet your Beach home is gorgeous!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

@DREAMON You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!!!!! I really wish on one of my many trips to East Brunswick to visit my sister, we would have visited Jersey Shore! Oh well maybe hubby and I will still one day-would make for a very nice vacation! I bet your Beach home is gorgeous!!!! 

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

We do love it here. 

This is our permanent home ..The NJHW have mansions and the Beach House is just a weekend home for them.

I can live without 2 homes....I honestly have no idea how they can afford them. Between taxes, utilities, mortgage payments...Woman Surprised