Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

i kind of like jennifer.....definitely better than A LOT of other housewives. seeing her drunk was definitely awkward, but some of us have made the same mistakes once or twice in our lives. Smiley Wink definitely not proud moments to be sure.

@sunshine45 , I think a lot of Jennifer being so full of herself is an act.  Here is what bugs me about her being drunk.  People, including Marge, are up in arms about it but when her husband was beyond drunk at the shore last year and had to be carried into the house, everyone thought that was funny.

Honored Contributor

Well last night was interesting! I knew their little dinner party would end up a disaster. Marge should have never brought up anything with Theresa and Jackie, just leave it alone, it was already awkward enough with Theresa's gift and what she said to Jackie.. I am no fan of Jackie but she had the right concept-keep quiet.....

I think Marge is a little instigator...Then she starts yelling and screaming at Jennifer, like no one else can have an opinion.....??I think for Theresa it was just too much, she was there for her father's ceremony, her house might be sold? and her divorce was final-that's a lot for anyone in one day!

It must not be on next week, as there was no preview! I didn't watch WWHL     

Honored Contributor

Well last night was interesting! I knew their little dinner party would end up a disaster. Marge should have never brought up anything with Theresa and Jackie, just leave it alone, it was already awkward enough with Theresa's gift and what she said to Jackie.. I am no fan of Jackie but she had the right concept-keep quiet.....

I think Marge is a little instigator...Then she starts yelling and screaming at Jennifer, like no one else can have an opinion.....??I think for Theresa it was just too much, she was there for her father's ceremony, her house might be sold? and her divorce was final-that's a lot for anyone in one day!

It must not be on next week, as there was no preview! I didn't watch WWHL , did anyone else?    

Honored Contributor

I agree @CANDLEQUEEN ..they should have kept their big mouths shut.

I can just imagine what the neighbors were thinking with the GIFTS waving in the air and the cursing and arguing.

I watched WWHL..it was the same Tre. She still hates Jackie.

I still believe the rumor about Evan. I think Jackie is too upset for it not to be true. 

Super Contributor

The Marge as she calls herself needs to take it down a notch.....she cheated with Joe B on her first husband...so taken a "clutch my pearls/where are my smelling salts" righteous position is laughable......I think she was trrrryyyyyying to distance herself from Joe B's statement and the implication that she knew Evan was cheating

Teresa.......rubbing my head....Joe G is using you...you invested your money in his "company" and he will use your name to see his products......I hope you read anything you signed....I forsee this resulting in a lawsuit for product liability at the least

I want to spend the summer at Dolores' shore house...please let Gabby and her dogs come and our drive Big Frank be on call

Respected Contributor

Wow, this sure was an explosive episode.  Gave me high anxiety just watching it.  Joe Gorga-when he gets his dander up-he really flys off the handle, omgosh.  But have to say I agree with him.  The men seem to be able to dust off their feathers and get on with life, the women - uh, not so much.  But at least we did see a little resolve between Jackie and Teresa, although we know it just won't last.  Delores seem to be the voice of reason, as does her ex-husband Frank.  Too bad we never get to see David interact with the fellows.  I guess he knows better and doesn't want to sully his reputation as a physician.

Jennifer and Margaret at odds again.  I do enjoy Jennifer and her husband joining in on these zany excursions with everyone.  Especially her husband, he seems to enjoy himself with the fellows.  I don't know what to make of Margaret this season.  I like her, I don't care for her husband, I don't see anything appealing about him whatsoever, he outright lied about what he said at the boys night out get together.  To me it seems he just lives off her by doing work around her home - very slowly - he's not tall, not handsome, not much personality, kinda lazy, not sure what she fell in love with there.

I wouldn't want to have to clean up after these people and their parties with the food flying and all the dishes and leftovers and the cooking and the meals, etc...And that dopey husband of Margaret ramming Joe Gorga's boat w/the waverunner.  And then smiling and laughing like it was no big deal.  Ooops.  I just don't go for that, but Gorga didn't seem to be bothered by it at the time.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Wow, this sure was an explosive episode.  Gave me high anxiety just watching it.  Joe Gorga-when he gets his dander up-he really flys off the handle, omgosh.  But have to say I agree with him.  The men seem to be able to dust off their feathers and get on with life, the women - uh, not so much.  But at least we did see a little resolve between Jackie and Teresa, although we know it just won't last.  Delores seem to be the voice of reason, as does her ex-husband Frank.  Too bad we never get to see David interact with the fellows.  I guess he knows better and doesn't want to sully his reputation as a physician.

Jennifer and Margaret at odds again.  I do enjoy Jennifer and her husband joining in on these zany excursions with everyone.  Especially her husband, he seems to enjoy himself with the fellows.  I don't know what to make of Margaret this season.  I like her, I don't care for her husband, I don't see anything appealing about him whatsoever, he outright lied about what he said at the boys night out get together.  To me it seems he just lives off her by doing work around her home - very slowly - he's not tall, not handsome, not much personality, kinda lazy, not sure what she fell in love with there.

I wouldn't want to have to clean up after these people and their parties with the food flying and all the dishes and leftovers and the cooking and the meals, etc...And that dopey husband of Margaret ramming Joe Gorga's boat w/the waverunner.  And then smiling and laughing like it was no big deal.  Ooops.  I just don't go for that, but Gorga didn't seem to be bothered by it at the time.

@jellyBEAN . I just don't care for Marge this season, seems she is an instigator and very loud and argumentative. I never paid much attention to her husband, but I agree with what you have said about him. He seems blah, and he is obviously very intimidated by Marge.  I too really like Dolores and Frank, very calm and reasonable....David is strange to me as well....

Jennifer's hubby is a doctor, and he is there having fun like everyone else. I really like Jennifer's husband, he seems like a genuinely nice, fun person! Jennifer should have never said anythign at lunch, she just brought up everything that they already squashed and started another storm! Well we shall see what happens at Dinner....Meal times with these groups is always interesting!

Honored Contributor

We live on the Bay and believe me voices carry over water. I can't even imagine what the neighbors were thinking when all of this loud arguing was going on.

I still think the cheating rumor was true about Evan. Jackie is acting very desperate and upset this season and totally different towards Evan...something must be up. If it was not true and she thought it was not true she wouldn't be this upset IMO.

I really like Dolores and Frank together...maybe some day. David and Dolores do not seem compatible at all to me and there is absolutely no chemistry between them. I see love between Dolores and Frank which I don't see with David.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

We live on the Bay and believe me voices carry over water. I can't even imagine what the neighbors were thinking when all of this loud arguing was going on.

I still think the cheating rumor was true about Evan. Jackie is acting very desperate and upset this season and totally different towards Evan...something must be up. If it was not true and she thought it was not true she wouldn't be this upset IMO.

I really like Dolores and Frank together...maybe some day. David and Dolores do not seem compatible at all to me and there is absolutely no chemistry between them. I see love between Dolores and Frank which I don't see with David.

@DREAMON I agree. I like Dolores and Frank together much more..I also believe the rumor was/is true with Evan. Jackie acts totally different in her marriage this season, almost desperate!  

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN   I lkie Jennifer also, she hits the nail on the head over an over, makes me laugh.

Joe is a liar and Frank isn't fessing up either ashe is on film agreeing with the Evan rumor.  I wonder if they ever watch episodes after the season is over, and what Marge will say to Joe upon finding out he lied to her.