Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

S11 - E5

Kiss My Peach

Dolores and David address their relationship while Jennifer's relationship with her mother worsens. Melissa and Joe confront Michelle and Jon about the rumor they are spreading, and Teresa throws a wild pool party that ends badly.
Aired: 03/17/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I wonder what Bill Aydin's annual income is?  If Jennifer has no credit limit on her expenditures, they live in a huge mcmansion and drive expensive cars, they have all those kids - I can't imagine how many surgeries he must have to perform or given that it is plastic surgery and mostly not covered by insurance, he must charge his patients thru the roof for their procedures.  Incredible.

Interesting that hothead Joe Gorga can confront that fellow accusing him of owing him money for Gorga's speaking engagement and they can hash it out, come to an understanding, shake hands and be done with it.  Now why can't Jackie & Teresa do that?  Woman Tongue

All the women at that pool party - it must have been heaven for the guys to ogle all those females wearing their skimpy bikini's under see-thru "coverups".  I've said it before, I think the Jersey Boys should have their own show.

Not sure how many people would read a book by Margaret.  She is kind of low key this season, sort of on the outside looking in.  Now is Delores remodeling her kitchen AGAIN?  Didn't she just do this a couple years ago?  I seem to recall her getting her cabinets refaced, but then didn't she redo the whole kitchen because that wasn't enough?  David's house is beautiful.  I guess he's a gyno cause he said something about delivering baby's when a woman is in labor at the hospital.  I don't see Delores and David lasting another season together but I don't see her going back to Frank either.

You'd never know the pandemic was going on at this time would you?  Lots of super spreader events and no mask wearing or physical distancing.  Makes you remember the way things used to be - aaah, the good old days.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Oh, and as for the fruit eating and the body - I've heard that many times, that your body smells like what you eat, and it really makes sense.  If you eat a lot of hydrating, cleansing foods - raw fruits and vegetables - they sweep your body clean, whereas if you eat a diet of meats/dairy/glutinous foods/fats - they stick and putrefy in your intestinal tract.  I got a chuckle that Frank had questioned that and that he'd never heard that before.  Obviously he's a big meat eater - no pineapple for him!!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Oh, and as for the fruit eating and the body - I've heard that many times, that your body smells like what you eat, and it really makes sense.  If you eat a lot of hydrating, cleansing foods - raw fruits and vegetables - they sweep your body clean, whereas if you eat a diet of meats/dairy/glutinous foods/fats - they stick and putrefy in your intestinal tract.  I got a chuckle that Frank had questioned that and that he'd never heard that before.  Obviously he's a big meat eater - no pineapple for him!!  Woman Very Happy

@jellyBEAN I knew that too, because whenever I eat anything with garlic(which I Love), I have to shower before bed, because my husband said the garlic just comes through my pores, and I also that asparagus can make do that as well. So I truly believe that!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I wonder what Bill Aydin's annual income is?  If Jennifer has no credit limit on her expenditures, they live in a huge mcmansion and drive expensive cars, they have all those kids - I can't imagine how many surgeries he must have to perform or given that it is plastic surgery and mostly not covered by insurance, he must charge his patients thru the roof for their procedures.  Incredible.

Interesting that hothead Joe Gorga can confront that fellow accusing him of owing him money for Gorga's speaking engagement and they can hash it out, come to an understanding, shake hands and be done with it.  Now why can't Jackie & Teresa do that?  Woman Tongue

All the women at that pool party - it must have been heaven for the guys to ogle all those females wearing their skimpy bikini's under see-thru "coverups".  I've said it before, I think the Jersey Boys should have their own show.

Not sure how many people would read a book by Margaret.  She is kind of low key this season, sort of on the outside looking in.  Now is Delores remodeling her kitchen AGAIN?  Didn't she just do this a couple years ago?  I seem to recall her getting her cabinets refaced, but then didn't she redo the whole kitchen because that wasn't enough?  David's house is beautiful.  I guess he's a gyno cause he said something about delivering baby's when a woman is in labor at the hospital.  I don't see Delores and David lasting another season together but I don't see her going back to Frank either.

You'd never know the pandemic was going on at this time would you?  Lots of super spreader events and no mask wearing or physical distancing.  Makes you remember the way things used to be - aaah, the good old days.

@jellyBEAN I agree, Jennifer's husband must make a fortune, or they have Family money as well, or are in extreme debt! They spend very lavishly.....The other ladies all have nice homes as well, but they don't seem to spend like Jennifer does......I don't like Jackie this season at all.....I also believe the rumor!

But:

Theresa shouldn't have talked about the rumor at the birthday party, but now it is blown all out of proportion, and remains a matter of contention for the rest of the season! That's what these shows do, they have one thing for the whole season that they rehash and argue about over and over!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN I agree, Jennifer's husband must make a fortune, or they have Family money as well, or are in extreme debt! They spend very lavishly.....The other ladies all have nice homes as well, but they don't seem to spend like Jennifer does......I don't like Jackie this season at all.....I also believe the rumor!

But:

Theresa shouldn't have talked about the rumor at the birthday party, but now it is blown all out of proportion, and remains a matter of contention for the rest of the season! That's what these shows do, they have one thing for the whole season that they rehash and argue about over and over!

I agree w/you.  Teresa must have been "scripted" to do that at the party to cause drama.  Even Margaret's husband Joe said he heard the rumor as well.  Margaret lives in a different part of NJ than the others - she is closer to Short Hills, the others are further North in the State.  Not sure where David's new home is.

Also the Aydin's could very well have family $$$, forgot about that.  and both sides of the family at that.  We haven't met Bill's folks yet (I don't recall).

Honored Contributor

I thought the Pool Party was a way to showcase Tre's home to help with the sale..the pool did look beautiful.

What the heck is with the skimpy swimsuits this year.....Now I know why they all had plastic surgery before this season started.

I saw Jennifer on WWHL....I just can't stand her. She is always ON and so full of herself. She thinks she is funny but she isn't funny at all IMO. Falling down drunk is OK for her but if it was someone else she would be bad mouthing them non stop.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON , I saw Jennifer and Erin on WWHL as well.  Did Jennifer say the most she ever spent for a party was $15,000 or $50,000?  I couldn't make it out.  Andy doesn't seem too impressed with her either.

I did have to laugh though when she said her top (or dress) was from Amazon and I something else she pointed to was from Amazon as well. She was trying to point out she also bargain shops.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON , I saw Jennifer and Erin on WWHL as well.  Did Jennifer say the most she ever spent for a party was $15,000 or $50,000?  I couldn't make it out.  Andy doesn't seem too impressed with her either.

I did have to laugh though when she said her top (or dress) was from Amazon and I something else she pointed to was from Amazon as well. She was trying to point out she also bargain shops.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva ,

I thought she said 15,000.00 for the party.

Yes..Jennifer doesn't appear to be one of Andys favorites. He just passed over what she was saying and how she was acting.

She can have a million thrones but is far from a Queen to me.

Honored Contributor

i kind of like jennifer.....definitely better than A LOT of other housewives. seeing her drunk was definitely awkward, but some of us have made the same mistakes once or twice in our lives. Smiley Wink definitely not proud moments to be sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein