Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

I finally got to watch ON Demand.

OMG....They must have gotten BOBO coupons for Plastic Surgery.

I do think Margaret look good but Tres bubbies are now much bigger and her face and skin look terrible. She is wearing a ton of make up.

Dolores didn't need all that surgery IMO ..it kind of surprised me that she decided to do that. I thought she was more down to earth but maybe not.

I still can't stand Jennifer...she may not be a bad person but something about her just annoys me to no end.

It looks like Melissa and Joe will be going through some marriage troubles.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tre hired someone to dig up dirt on Jackie and Evan. ..maybe it was Kim D LOL.

Jackie should have never said that about Gia. Jackie was extremely upset which makes me think there might be some truth to the rumor....again time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I finally got to watch ON Demand.

OMG....They must have gotten BOBO coupons for Plastic Surgery.

I do think Margaret look good but Tres bubbies are now much bigger and her face and skin look terrible. She is wearing a ton of make up.

Dolores didn't need all that surgery IMO ..it kind of surprised me that she decided to do that. I thought she was more down to earth but maybe not.

I still can't stand Jennifer...she may not be a bad person but something about her just annoys me to no end.

It looks like Melissa and Joe will be going through some marriage troubles.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tre hired someone to dig up dirt on Jackie and Evan. ..maybe it was Kim D LOL.

Jackie should have never said that about Gia. Jackie was extremely upset which makes me think there might be some truth to the rumor....again time will tell.

@DREAMON Jennifer is too full of herself, I don't care for her either.....I agree Dolores didn't need to get anything done,she looks good but didn't need it! Tre needs different makeup, or maybe not so much, something was off with her skin though. I think that is why Jackie was acting so overly affectionate with her husband at the party, something is up with him probably????

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

hello housewife ladies! the ladies from jersey are back for another season! i was out last night and did not get a chance to watch, but the season premier was on 2/17/2021. who is in for this season? did you watch the first episode yet? i have heard it is a doozy.

rhonj season 11.jpg

In my opinion, this photos  is not flattering to all the women.

Trusted Contributor

I watched.. I usually don't watch this one all the time but I did.

They started out going strong at each other just the way it ended last season.

Teresa really gripes me, solely because she believes she is the whole show.. I truly hope this season she gets put in her place.. and oh her pool man is nice to look at !!

Delores is my favorite on this one. She is a lovely woman from where I'm sitting !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Somebody threw this out on a Bravo Instagram page I follow and it's interesting.  I wonder if there is truth to it.

They threw out the possibility that the rumor Tre was spreading was a storyline set up by Bravo that they were all aware of.  The meeting between Jackie and Tre then followed, another set-up.  Jackie bringing up Gia in that meeting, to prove a point, wasn't part of the planned storyline and that is why Tre went so berserk.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have to get my weekly fix of HW's and am glad Jersey is back.

Teresa holds grudges.  Jackie has had her sights set on Teresa from Day 1 with the remark about Tre's husband/jail time/etc...and I think that still gnaws on Teresa's mind everytime she is around Jackie.  Who knows how much of this is planned or scripted - but Jackie needed a storyline, not Teresa, and I guess having her husband be accused of infidelities is a way of keeping her relevant.  His Birthday party looked like a super-spreader event to me.

Delores and David are just such a mis-match.  He's very nice, telling her she didn't need elective surgery in the first place, she was fine.  His new home is very nice, but she is not the one for him.  Her son Frankie is certainly very handsome - looks like a young handsome version of big Frank.

I've always liked Margaret.  I always get a kick out of her, the things she says.  She sure has eclectic taste in her home furnishings.  She's in that old tudor home, but has it furnished very mod w/brights colors/patterns and such.  She certainlyis quirky.  Much like Dorinda was on NYHW's.

I'm on the fence about Jennifer.  She is very uppity, yet she represents a nationality of people I'm not familiar with so I enjoy learning about their family traditions, customs, food, etc....Her husband seems to be a very calm, easy going, nice guy - certainly very hard working, so I think she was a good addition to the show. 

Oh and Melissa.  Something about her seems a little off - not as happy perhaps?  Not sure but she seems just a tad different and I don't mean looks-wise.  I'm so glad this started up and will look forward to it every week.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN , I couldn't quite get a handle on that birthday party either. Some showed up in masks, some didn't shake hands and then at other times they were hugging and kissing like nothing was happening.  

Honored Contributor

new episode tonight at 9pm et

S11 - E3

Guys Gone Wild

A guys night out reveals new secrets about Jackie and Evan's marriage. Joe Gorga begins to worry that Melissa has been unfaithful, but Jennifer reveals a secret that could also destroy his business.
Air Date: 03/03/2021

http://valleypreferred.biz/sites/bravo/files/styles/scale--1200/public/2021/02/rhonj-1103-full-ep-thumbnail.jpg?itok=XEcJCFtg
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

who is tired of hearing the word ANALOGY? lol Smiley Wink

these women beat things into the ground......the men are becoming more fun to watch!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

who is tired of hearing the word ANALOGY? lol Smiley Wink

these women beat things into the ground......the men are becoming more fun to watch!

lol, yes, I've always thought so when it came to the Jersey guys.  I find them more entertaining than the women, although I do enjoy seeing what clothes the women wear and how they decorate their large homes.

I usually watch the repeat episode that airs at 8pm (behind the scenes version) and then I start out watching the new episode at 9pm, but most always fall asleep, and last night I was doing pretty good, but must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, WWHL was wrapping up. 

I am enjoying all the "husbands" and their just joking with the guys relationships.  They don't seem to hold onto grudges the way women do and the relationship between Delores' ex - Frank - and her new beau David is just great.  I like when Jennifer's husband joins in with the fellows, and Margaret's guy as well.  Are they married? We are seeing more of Jackie's husband even though this storyline can't be good for him.  And what can we say about Joe Gorga - he's been a likeable hothead from the getgo.  Remember his son's christening?  Maybe there is something wrong with me, but I really look forward to this franchise. 

(ps - I just read somewhere that RHNYC just wrapped up filming and there are a couple new HW's that bring a different flair to the show)

Flowers are nature's way of laughing