Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

hello housewife ladies! the ladies from jersey are back for another season! i was out last night and did not get a chance to watch, but the season premier was on 2/17/2021. who is in for this season? did you watch the first episode yet? i have heard it is a doozy.

rhonj season 11.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....season 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

TAGLINES

Teresa Giudice
real housewives of new jersey cast

"They say it's never too late to start over, I say starting over never tasted so good."

Melissa Gorga

"I can tell you're green with envy, and honey, green is not your color."

Margaret Josephs

"I renovate, elevate, and sometimes I instigate."

Jennifer Aydin

"Whoever says money can't buy happiness clearly doesn't have my credit limit."

Jackie Goldschneider

"I may be cut from a different cloth, but it's top quality fabric."

Dolores Catania

"I'm loyal and I'm lovable, but don't you dare call me gullible."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I taped it and will watch later...anxious to see what these ladies are up to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only got through the 1st 1/2 hour-too sleepy! But Wow does Margaret ever look so much younger, she got more than one thing done, thats for sure! She looks really good! Hopefully she stops now, and doesn't go overboard....

I can't believe Teresa starts off right away accusing someone's husband of cheating! Unbeliveable!  I hope Jennifer is going to stop with the lip injections-Yikes!

Dolores got her rear lifted as well! It looks good, but wow it also look like it was super painful.

Super Contributor

No I had no idea it was on. I usually see the up coming shows posted but haven't seen anything on New Jersey. I will have to try to see if I can watch it as I usually watch the shows as they are being showed.

Respected Contributor

Real Hags of NJ, this is the ONE franchise that makes me want to vomit, I watched it once for 15, maybe 20 minutes and was flabbergasted by their repulsive ... everything.

I can barely get through the other franchises these days, but Jersey - no, just no. This Jersey chick cannot.

Honored Contributor

Those are some seriously airbrushed photos.  LOL  These women look like 1990s Jersey ladies.  Everything about them looks super dated from their clothing to their make-up to their hair.  

But you bet I DVRd the show and will watch it tonight.  

Super Contributor

Watched it !!!!!!  ******...Jen and her Doc like their liquor huh ? A lot of hangover I haven't seen in a looong time !  We are in for a doozie with her folks

Tre look terrible....what is up with her skin ??  And makeup ??  Not to be dramatic but I am thinking The Picture of Dorian Grey ....

Jackie.....mental health mess...I think the pandemic tested her mental health that was always fragile IMO.....not accusing just my observation but I think she may have cocktailed her way thru quarantine.....not disparaging, criticizing her bc I think the past year may have taken a real toll on her and I hope she reached out off camera during the season for help

Little Frankie sounds exactly like his Dad......I am over David

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 - It was typical N.J.housewife mania.  Someone needs to teach Teresa a lesson after she spread a supposed "rumor" about Evan cheating on Jackie.  You'd think after all she went through with her ex-husband, she'd have more common sense than to spread a rumor at Evan's birthday party!  Oh I forgot, I'm talking about Teresa andshe has no common sense!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Deloris please brake up with David. He is never around she has more story line with her ex. Theresa make sure you get photos or something before you spread rumors. Jackie was wrong bringing Gia into the rumors also. Kids off limits. Love Marge Sr. she makes me laugh also Marge too but I didn't know who she was for a few seconds with her new face. Birthday party food looked so good. In the clips we see Joe & Melissa having some problems. Seems this may be a good season for NJ. Soon Beverly Hills is coming can't wait to see Kathy Hilton, Lisa R. Oh Erika we all know she can't talk about her problems or the courts will be all over this. Watching Dallas & think it is boring but record it and watch on Sunday afternoon.