Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

I can't believe Tre said on the reunion that she was never in love with Joe Guidice???? WHAT??? She was literally insane about him.

Honored Contributor

Maybe a Tre and Louie show is in the works. I wouldn't be surprised if it started with their Wedding or planning the Wedding.

Bravo has done that with Bethenny and Kim Zolciak...maybe even more that I can't think of.

It is obvious that Tre does not want to be on the show or associate with these women.

I was watching WWHL (a flashback show of past events) and Joe and Tre were interviewed right before she was sentenced to prison.

Boy was she a different person. She is far more nasty and self centered now.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Maybe a Tre and Louie show is in the works. I wouldn't be surprised if it started with their Wedding or planning the Wedding.

Bravo has done that with Bethenny and Kim Zolciak...maybe even more that I can't think of.

It is obvious that Tre does not want to be on the show or associate with these women.

I was watching WWHL (a flashback show of past events) and Joe and Tre were interviewed right before she was sentenced to prison.

Boy was she a different person. She is far more nasty and self centered now.

@DREAMON  I watched the same WWHL as was thinking the same thing that she is not the same person on the inside or outside.  I could be wrong but I don't think there would be a lot of people willing to watch just her show.  I guess time will tell if they offer her one and if it will be successful.

Honored Contributor

@BoopOMatic wrote:

I can't believe Tre said on the reunion that she was never in love with Joe Guidice???? WHAT??? She was literally insane about him.

@BoopOMatic   That surprised me also, but maybe she meant not the kind of in love as she is with Louie.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BoopOMatic wrote:

Heard her say that at the reunion, thought maybe her lip injections affected her memory. Doesn't she remember we heard her  calling him JUICY, guess it was the $$$$ and what he could provide her with.I know he called her a name while he was talking on the phone, so guess he also stayed for something like sex.

Saying she could never buy  somebody home ,needed a brand new home ,paying cash for all that furniture she brought for the new home  in front of Jacqueline, spending crazy money on the  the girls outfits and their parties.

Also to say on national television that she never loved Joe that is such an insult to their 4 daughters . She told Jackie not to bring Gia into the conversation when they had their fight,this is far worst  for a mother to say that.

Wonder if Luis and his one son who will be living in the home  will be able to cope with her and her daughters ,am under the impression   that some of the  girls might   turn more  to their father who they truly love..

Teresa in no way gives me the impression of a happy bride to be,no mater what she says about Luis,

Think Luis wanted stardom by dating her and think Karma already struck him,with his past.

Respected Contributor

I read on another site that the reason Dolores wasn't invited to the engagement party was out of respect for Theresa's BFF Dina Manzo. Dolores is close friends with Caroline Manzo, who hasn't spoken to her sister in years. Who knows if it's true, and I never understood the thinking of "if you're friends with someone I don't like, I can't be in the same room as you".  But this is Theresa, someone who thinks a wedding should be postponed because she happened to get pregnant.

Trusted Contributor

I can't stand Thersa, she wants all the attention, so at the reunion she was being ignored so she says something way off the wall so all the attention goes to her,thats what she likes,who made her the queen? she disgust me,its her way or you are not her friend,i wouldn't go to her wedding if I was any of the other housewives.

Trusted Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I read on another site that the reason Dolores wasn't invited to the engagement party was out of respect for Theresa's BFF Dina Manzo. Dolores is close friends with Caroline Manzo, who hasn't spoken to her sister in years. Who knows if it's true, and I never understood the thinking of "if you're friends with someone I don't like, I can't be in the same room as you".  But this is Theresa, someone who thinks a wedding should be postponed because she happened to get pregnant.

Caroline testified in support of the man who broke in and attacked Dina and her man,  She is something else.

Respected Contributor

As Shannon Beador of the OC HW's would say, "Teresa needs to stick a pin in it". 

Teresa is just so unlikeable now.  Her behavior all season, at the outside physical trust challenge with the ladies, her behavior in Nashville, at the Reunion.  If she does go thru with a marriage to Luis its not going to end well.  He is weird too, always so red and the way he dresses, I find him to be a smarmy guy, but thats jmo.

Teresa's attitude toward Melissa is despicable too.  Inviting Luis' family to be in her bridal party and leave Melissa out.  I think its jealousy.  Melissa's really looking lovely and is much more likeable and fun to be around.  Teresa doesn't want anyone to steal her thunder, after all she is the OG of the franchise now.  But I would be hurt if I were Melissa.  Joe Gorga - I don't know how he keeps the peace between the two.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd really like to see the husbands/ex's of the RH'w of NJ get their own show - maybe 5-6 episodes of their outings and good times/get togethers.  I think they are much more enjoyable and fun to watch.

Jennifer is an annoyance as well.  Why is she up Teresa's butt so much?  Gosh the way Margaret had to sit there and have Teresa curse at her like that.  Jackie is trying to chime in to keep on the show, but I don't think she's a good fit.  And Tiki Barber's wife (forget her name), wasn't even on the Reunion, but perhaps she'll make a short appearance on the 2 or 3rd installment.

As far as Teresa saying she never was in love with Joe, she was young, wanted to get out of the house, etc....well love does change over time.  Who you fall in love with when your young and inexperienced can be quite different than who you fall in love with as a middle-aged been there done that, woman, so I kinda get what she was saying.  But for her daughters to hear that, not a good thing at all.  Fortunately, I think Gia is a smart girl and even Milania has straightened herself out from the terror she used to be.  Gabriella has always been a quiet one, but I bet she's smart and the little one I think is still a little young to give this much thought.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN  All good points!  Also I can't imagine how the dynamics will run smoothly between Teresa's and Louis' blended families all living in the new house together.  Under normal circumstances there would be some type of adjustment period but Teresa seems so high maintenance and opinionated I can't imagine the transition being free of drama.