Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

Teresa's inability to control her temper is seriously a problem for the rest of the cast in my opinion.  Her family & good friends (Joe, Melissa, Dolores, Jennifer) enable her & make excuses for her - because they don't want to be the next victim in her warpath.  On the last episode even Frank seemed to have had enough of her temper and seemed to defend Margaret to Dolores.

Honored Contributor

Melissa and Jackie were on WWHL last night. Melissa said she has not spoken to Teresa since the reunion filmed so they are far from close sister in laws. 

I was waiting for Andy to ask Melissa about them not being in Tre's Wedding Party but it never came up.

Jackie looks the best I have ever seen her. She looks healthy and happy. She said they just got back from a 5 day family vacation...something she has not been able to do for years due to her eating disorder. I wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louie finally did something on the show and it was a class act thing to do by asking Joe for Teresa's hand in marriage.

And then he ruined it by showing his true colors and mouthing off. Teresa is his new meal ticket and I feel sorry that she doesn't know it yet.

Margaret said she was right about Danielle and other people and she's going to be right about this one too. I believe she may be right unfortunately for Tre and her girls.   

Don't understand why woman can't just take a breath especially after a divorce and live a bit without a man in their bed. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Louie finally did something on the show and it was a class act thing to do by asking Joe for Terresa's hand in marriage.

And then he ruined it by showing his true colors and mouthing off. Teresa is his new meal ticket and I feel sorry that she doesn't know it yet.

Margaret said she was right about Danielle and other people and she's going to be right about this one too. I believe she may be right unfortunately for Tre and her girls.   

Don't understand why woman can't just take a breath especially after a divorce and live a bit without a man in their bed. 

@Laura14   According to Teresa, she did, for five years.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the first part of the reunion last night it seemed Jen was confrontational right out of the gate!  She wasted no time in deciding she no longer wanted a friendship with Dolores, attacked Melissa & insulted her husband, and of course she parroted Teresa's nastiness against Margaret whenever possible. 

Teresa showed zero loyalty to Melissa by leaving her out of her bridal party while asking her "new" sister-inlaw and by not inviting Dolores to even attend her engagement party.

When Teresa's "love bubble" eventually fades or bursts I wonder if she will ever be self-aware as to how she's treated those who were good to her.

Teresa must really believe her tag line on the show that she's the Queen of NJ.

Trusted Contributor

1. @nova - Did you enjoy the 1st reunion on N.J. Housewives last night?  It was so annoying to hear everyone talking, yelling and swearing at each other - it was hard to hear what everyone was saying.  This was one of the worst!  Teresa has no idea what family really is or she wouldn't attack Joe and Melissa.  He has her back but she never has his.  When Joe said he's done and walked off the set, do you think he will continue on the show?  Teresa doesn't what real friendship is either.  When Louie gets tired of her antics, what will she do then?  Play the victim of course!
Trusted Contributor

I watched the RHONJ from the beginning but gave up maybe 5 years ago when they were mean and fighting all the time.  I watched ultimate Girl's Trip and really liked it and thought Theresa had changed.  She was very nice on that show and got along with everyone and I don't think I remember her yelling?  So I decided to start watching this season again and Theresa has definitley not changed,  or maybe she is worse.  I watched some of the shows this season and did watch the Reunion last night.  Wow Theresa was very nasty.  I don't know enough about the other ones,  Jenn was also nasty.   I know Melissa and Joe can be a pain but other than her children,  they are Theresa's last family and she shows them no respect.  Last comment about Theresa,  she is such a beautiful woman why did she do that to her lips and face.  At times she is hard to look at. 

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I watched the RHONJ from the beginning but gave up maybe 5 years ago when they were mean and fighting all the time.  I watched ultimate Girl's Trip and really liked it and thought Theresa had changed.  She was very nice on that show and got along with everyone and I don't think I remember her yelling?  So I decided to start watching this season again and Theresa has definitley not changed,  or maybe she is worse.  I watched some of the shows this season and did watch the Reunion last night.  Wow Theresa was very nasty.  I don't know enough about the other ones,  Jenn was also nasty.   I know Melissa and Joe can be a pain but other than her children,  they are Theresa's last family and she shows them no respect.  Last comment about Theresa,  she is such a beautiful woman why did she do that to her lips and face.  At times she is hard to look at. 

@TurnerGal I believe Tre was "nice" on UGT because Kenya would have gone at her hard had she tried to pull the stuff on that trip that she pulls with the Jersey women.  Tre was able to read the room and realized she better play nice.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Teresa will continue to be on the show since Louis seems uncomfortable (almost understandably) with the new thrust of public life.  And since Teresa refused to participate in the tree-rope physical event and was angry again at the Nashville event it appears the show is no longer "fun" or even pleasant for her either.  

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

I wonder if Teresa will continue to be on the show since Louis seems uncomfortable (almost understandably) with the new thrust of public life.  And since Teresa refused to participate in the tree-rope physical event and was angry again at the Nashville event it appears the show is no longer "fun" or even pleasant for her either.  

@nova I think her being at odds with so many of the other women now is going to be her out from this show but she's too big of a draw to cut her totally loose so she'll get her own show.