Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

I hvent seen this week's episode yet, but does Margaret have a storyline?

Teresa does-new beau, new home

Jackie-eating disorder

Jennifer-marital issues

Dolores-new man, new house

Melissa-her own business, kids, hubby???

Maybe this is Margaret's storyline, so that she hs one!!! If so, they need to find something else please!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN She threw a fabulous party for her mom and spoke some Hungarian. I think her role was done when she threw the cheating bomb into Jennifer's marriage and ran. 

Honored Contributor

S12 - E12

Lady Drama Mamas

Joe Gorga plays a prank on Frank. The ladies record their own country song. A line-dancing party leads to another tense confrontation between Margaret and Teresa.

Air Date: 04/19/2022, 8pm et
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't see last night's episode yet, but I can say that I am tired of Teresa and Margaret....The fighting just gets so old...They are in Nashville - Have some fun!!!!!!!

Life is too short for all of that fighting!!!

Honored Contributor

Last night was a throw away episode. Teresa and Margaret didn't see each other until the last five minutes and basically you have to wait until next week to see the fireworks.

I did get a kick of the guys getting drunk on the boat although the prop was a bit much. Bill Aydin walking in the front door with that hair was worth the wasted hour. 

And be kind to your animals and mute the songwriting and singing part. Hope they all keep their paychecks because singing is no one's forte. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it either.  The series is set to tape on my DVR but although it said it was taping, when I went to watch it at 9:00, it wasn't there.  I set the 10:30 time to tape so I'm hoping it worked.  If not, I'll catch it On Demand.

As an aside, I deleted Miami from taping.  Wasn't really a fan of that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tre is out of control again. Her Yoga is no longer working and she needs to try something else. She is bossy, rude, and violent. I can't stand her this season. She was so calm and down to earth when she got out of jail. That was the only time I liked her.

The guys really get along and have a good time. Evan and Bill have warmed up to the camera and seem to be enjoying themselves more than ever.

Another music video scene.....now the OC and NJ have made videos. 

I thought both were boring and totally staged. 

Another episode where Tiki and his wife add nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Margaret is a nosey busybody!  Nothing about Louie is her business nor the business of anyone else, so why does she hang onto this like a dog with a bone.  If any explanations are owed to anyone it is to Teresa, and she isn't interested, so leave the past in the past.

The nerve of Margaret to demand an apology from Teresa, she should have apologized to Teresa long ago.

I don't condone Teresa's actions, but I can understand her frustration that finally built up into anger and her actions, but that may be part of the script, the table debacle, not Teresa's anger, that was real.

If Margaret was a real friend, she never would have brought up the Louie issues in public, as even though none of her business, she could have spoken to Teresa in private and asked her how she felt about the rumor, and since Teresa isn't interested, drop it for all time.

On Andy's show last evening, it appeared that Jackie has put on some weight, looked healthy for a change.

Respected Contributor

? Does Teresa look heavier. From behind, her backside looks heavier.

?Teresa always the victim defending her man, she is a victim of her making.

?Margaret forever the etiquette queen and pot stirrer.

Yada, yada.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this weeks episode yet, and I certainly don't condone Teresa's actions either, but enough is enough from Margaret about something that is none of her business!

She was so upset last season when Teresa was gossiping about the "rumor" about Evan cheating.....

Margaret was so upset over it, but now look at what she is doing-repeating rumors and gossiping without knowing the "truth".....

Teresa needs anger management classes and Margaret needs to learn how to mind her own business and stop worrying about Teresa's life and fiance!

I used to like Margaret, but now to me she is becoming very unlikeable...I don't dislike Teresa, I actually like Teresa, but this is a very unattractive side to her, but I understand her anger although it is out of control!