Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey SEASON 12, 2022....news, notes, gossip

Teresa has been wearing way too much makeup, and it looks terrible-the colors are awful!!!!! I wish she would have shut up so Luis could have explained more!

Honored Contributor

I have never seen someone sabatoge herself so quickly as Jennifer. This girl is going to be off the show all because no one will film with her.

Calling Joe a little B boy is ridiculous. This girl needs to spend time with more Italians. Frank had it right walking away and Bill has got to love his social media these days.

They are all so worried about Luis they are becoming irrelevant themselves. Margaret needed a real storyline two years ago and Jackie didn't look like she had an eating disorder at the buffet. Playing a past issue up for current ratings is despicable if that's what she's doing and Traci needs to stop auditioning for a full time role.

I am bored to tears this season. We need a better show and hopefully the boys will give it to us next week.  

Honored Contributor

Jennifer is beyond obnoxious and annoying to me. Bill looks like he can't stand her. I too would keep myself as far away as possible from her.

Tre looks terrible. I agree with all who think her makeup is looking worse each episode. 

If Joe or Melissa didn't defend her (like she didn't defend Joe when Jen called him a Little B*tch Girl) she would have a screaming fit or more than that.

The explanation of the video made no sense. Luis was asking for forgiveness in the video not breaking up with the person. 

Margaret is a dog with a bone...she won't let go. I do like her and Joe but she has stop harping on things so much.

Dolores surprised my by staying at Jens house after the argument. I would have left with the others. 

Jen is not a good friend to anyone. Maybe Tre has that in common with her and that is why she stands by her side and goes against the others.

Tiki and his wife add nothing at all....I have no idea why they are on the show.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer said something about Joe getting involved in women's business and should stay out of it but then she was mad at Bill the next morning for not defending her.  You can't have it both ways.  Either the guys stay out of it or they don't.

The one issue I have with Frank is the fact that he needs to very clearly tell Jennifer and everyone else, that he never told her he knew the woman Evan supposedly had the affair with.  Jennifer is adamant Frank told her he knew who it was and Frank said he never said that.  But among all the yelling and chaos, I'm not sure that was clear.  And why is all that still being discussed.

As far as Jackie, I think she may be overcompensating with the food since the conversation she had with Evan and the therapy she started.  She looks awfully thin to the point of unhealthy.  Now all of a sudden at every party and get together she comments about how hungry she is, she wants to eat, etc.  But is she really?  Just because she fills her plate doesn't mean she's eating much. 

One thing I found funny was the fact that everytime the camera showed the outside of the various houses, there was always something on the screen about whose house it was.  And every single time they show Jennifer's house, they make sure to put up that it's her beach rental.  We get it.  It's not her house.  LOL    

Honored Contributor

I think Jennifer better watch it or she might not be back.......I agree with whomever said noone will want to film with her except Dolores and Teresa.......Her husband probably wants off already anyways.....Who needs that kind of publicity???

Please both Margaret and Jennifer-no more with the lip injections!!!!!!!!Jennifer's lips look like they are going to explode, and Margaret's look like that typical trout pout!!! Just stop!

Respected Contributor

To each his own, but I don't care for Luis at all.  He looks odd, is always beet red in the face, too much pda w/Theresa, etc...This video sounds weird.  I don't get it.  Haven't seen it.  Don't want to.  For me he has a lot of red flags.  And I agree w/everyone else about Theresa and the makeup, and she needs to stop with the injections in her lips too.  She had nice features before, and now she looks like an exagerrated (sp?) cariacature (sp?) of herself.

Delores is a tough cookie.  No idea why she is friendly with Jennifer.  I actually like the men on this show better than the women.  If the men weren't on, not sure I'd keep watching.  And Margaret has nothing going on, only to stir up relationship issues w/Jennifer.  Melissa seems like the nicest, most normal one of the bunch.  I can see being friends with her.  Jackie might be nice too but she's got nothing going on and never has.

As far as Tiki Barber and his wife, he does have a nice smile but thats as far as it goes.  I'm not interested in her at all and I don't think she and Tiki are adding anything to the show.  Since I am from NJ and am familiar with Jenkinson's Pavilion and Point Pleasant, Toms River, Seaside, Lavalette, etc...I do enjoy seeing my old stomping grounds.

For those familiar with the area, did you notice their homes are not on the ocean side but across the bridge on the inland/bay side?  I noticed that when they were being chauffered in that black van.  Not as $$$ but still very nice.  Just sayin.... Also I'm surprised Melissa and Joes home (which looks newly built/rebuilt) was not up on stilts being so close to the inlet.  I thought that was building code. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

For those familiar with the area, did you notice their homes are not on the ocean side but across the bridge on the inland/bay side?  I noticed that when they were being chauffered in that black van.  Not as $$$ but still very nice.  Just sayin.... Also I'm surprised Melissa and Joes home (which looks newly built/rebuilt) was not up on stilts being so close to the inlet.  I thought that was building code. 

@jellyBEAN ,

Yes we are in Ocean County on the Bay and our house is 10' up on Pilings. New code is 12'. 

The only way they could have bought that house without it being raised is if there is no mortgage on the house.

I bet they paid cash.

Honored Contributor

I think Jennifer is so mean and nasty because she's a miserable person.  Her marriage is a trainwreck.  She feels better making other people as unhappy as she is.

I still don't and never will buy her story about why she went to Turkey for her nose job. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think Jennifer is so mean and nasty because she's a miserable person.  Her marriage is a trainwreck.  She feels better making other people as unhappy as she is.

I still don't and never will buy her story about why she went to Turkey for her nose job. 

@Lipstickdiva , 

I agree... misery loves company.

I think her nose looks odd... the shape is strange looking to me.

She should have stayed in the US and kept her old nose or had it done here.

That entire Nose Job story is too far fetched to be believable IMO.

Bill looks like he wants to run for the hills more and more as the episodes progress.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON when I saw Jennifer on WWHL a few weeks ago, she said she didn't like her new nose.