Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey.....SEASON 10, 2019/2020.....news, spoilers, gossip

Yes, saw next week's clip & Danielle is there. Think she is divorced from the latest victim LOL Gia told her Mom that Joe should have gotten his citizenship straighten out a long time ago. I was thinking if Joe can never come into the US what happens when the girls get old enough to marry, he will not be able to walk them down the isle guess Theresa's brother will do it. Very sad. 

Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey.....SEASON 10, 2019/2020.....news, spoilers, gossip

I really don't like Jennifer. She is all about material things. I like Margaret, Jackie & Melissa. Poor Melissa has to deal with Theresa in her family. Theresa saying she has to do everything cuz Joe is in jail/ ICE well if I was Melissa I would say he got you & him in there so don't cry to me. Theresa decides to put in a pool those girls will soon get up & live their life and you will be stuck in that house by yourself or new boyfriend. I had a pool in my house and it was a pain plus the upkeep glad we moved & never got another house with a pool. It's good when the kids are little & enjoy. I really can't wait for Bravo to show us Theresa in Italy and hope the gossip sites let us know how much they paid her to film this. I think this will be a good season, Joe & Theresa will divorce but will be in eachother lives with the kids. 

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd it and will watch in full later.  I started to watch some of the episode that aired at 10.  It was a repeat of the 8:00 epi but they add little behind the scenes info.

I feel sorry for Gia.  She is right, her dad should have gotten his stuff taken care of and he wouldn't be in this situation.  She has 3 major things going on in her life that her father won't be there for and that is sad.  I cannot believe she's going to Rutgers. It's hard to believe the shows been on that long.

I really cannot stand Jennifer.  I would find it very odd and somewhat creepy if my husband was calling me up to come to the office to have various procedures done like lipo, etc. like she says her husband does.  That would make me think he wanted to change me and that I wasn't good enough the way I was.  She is way too materialstic.

One of the blurbs that was put up was that the crew finds it very challenging to film in her house because it's so massive.     

Honored Contributor

I watched last night and I can't stand Jennifer. She is just totally obnoxious as is her husband and family. I think he is a terrible example of a plastic surgeon and Jennifer as a wife is just as bad or worse.

Gia is the voice of reason and intelligence on the show. She is lovely. I really like her. Melania seems to have calmed down and that is a good thing. 

Tre's girls seem to be loving and compassionate. She is doing something right in raising them. They don't appear to take after their mother or father.

I do like Margaret...I think she is funny and down to earth.

On WWHL Margaret said that Danielle and Marty are now best friends ...go figure.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also can't stand Jennifer.  If you looked up "show-off" in the dictionary her picture might be there.    And this is among a group of women who ALL like to show off!

Though I'm definitely not a fan of Teresa & Joe's behavior there is something just inherently so sad about their family life dissolving.  

Trusted Contributor

I think this is going to be a good season for NJ and 

enjoyed the first episode.  Guess I'm excited because of the awful, scripted boring mess that Orange County has become. Maybe OC needs new writers.

Gia is turning out to be a lovely young woman and hope the other girls follow in her footsteps. Gia had to say he should have become a

US citizen.  I know Theresa and Joe aren't the brightest bulbs of the bunch but come on now - what about his parents or even Theresa's parents?

Someone?

As far as Jennifer and her plastic surgeon husband

I think Mr. Aydin is loving his wife being on the show.  Brings him in more business - just like

Terry Dubrow. Remember him on OC?  Look at them now. lol.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched in ages but thought last night's episode was good. Jennifer's husband gives me the creeps. I don't care for her either.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45  I haven't seen it in a while but I'm going to watch. I read that Teresa's dad was in Italy with Joe. Also that Joe got an instagram account now. Do you know if Kathy and Rich went to visit him in Italy?

@colliemom4 

i dont even think they are speaking with teresa, but with joe?.....you never know. i remember rosie was close with him.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

giudices in italy.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I read Dubrow is starting her fashion line. Wonder if she will be on QVC or another shopping channel. Remember when they had face products? Do they still carry that?