Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey.....SEASON 10, 2019/2020.....news, spoilers, gossip

the JERSEY ladies are back for season 10!

the season begins tonight, 11/6/29. at 8pm et.

i am sure that quite a bit of the season is going to focus on teresa and joe and all of their drama.

we know that teresa is going to italy to film a family reunion.

teresas father is already there and spending a lot of time with joe.

joe and teresa father italy.jpg

https://www.etonline.com/joe-giudice-reunites-with-wife-teresas-dad-in-italy-after-tense-wwhl-interv...

who is in for the new season?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey.....SEASON 10, 2019/2020.....news, spoilers, gossip

TAGLINES

• Dolores: “Behind every strong man is a stronger Jersey girl”
  • Jackie: “Don’t let the minivan fool you. This mom won’t roll over for anyone.”
  • Jennifer: “As I always say: plastic makes perfect."
  • Margaret: "If you can’t take the truth, sue me."
  • Melissa: “Mirror, mirror on the wall, I don’t think I look 40 at all.”
  • Teresa: "If you rub me the wrong way, there will be no more namaste."
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey.....SEASON 10, 2019/2020.....news, spoilers, gossip

Hmmm. That is going to be interesting. I have to wonder though, how much of it is hype for the show. I know there is a lot of trouble in paradise, and that they are experiencing great strife, but doesn't the squeaky wheel get the grease in reality television?. My heart bleeds for Theresa, and I hope things finally work out for her and the kids.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

SEASON 10, EPISODE 1

Sex, Lies and Video Debates

Teresa awaits Joe’s release from prison and transfer to an immigration detention facility as rumors swirl that she is having an affair with a 20 something year old boy toy. Meanwhile, Jennifer posts a nasty video about Jackie on Instagram and Teresa and Jackie spar when Jackie says she believes the cheating rumors.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/943/579/191007_4044225_Jennifer_Aydin_Was_Caught_on_Camera_Making_F.jpg?itok=kWLndHlp

jennifer and teresa made fun of jackie and it is caught on tape.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/506/339/191010_4046413_Where_Is_Marge_Sr___.jpg?itok=sMBO0kyB

marge sr. is missing in action due to her new job in the city.

https://www.bravotv.com/sites/bravo/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/media_mpx/thumbnails/bravo-video.nbcuni.com/image/NBCU_Bravo/873/195/191028_4056955_Gia_Giudice_Is_Crushed_Joe_Giudice_Is_Missin.jpg?itok=4TWPallN

gia is upset that joe is not there to share in three important milestones in her life.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45I'm in!!  BUT, I have Survivor at 8pm, so I will have to catch a later repeat.  I can't blieve they're running 2 HW shows in one evening.  Dallas must be hurting and they're using NJ as a lead-in (I guess).

Joe already looks like he's packing on some lbs. living over in Italy.  Too much good food!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN 

same for me.......survivor before housewives. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I haven't seen it in a while but I'm going to watch. I read that Teresa's dad was in Italy with Joe. Also that Joe got an instagram account now. Do you know if Kathy and Rich went to visit him in Italy?

Respected Contributor

I was watching some of the old reunions of NJ shows. Is Danielle coming back? I know she isn't a housewife but she does stir things up. I miss Kathy & Rosey wish they would just come on once in awhile. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I was watching some of the old reunions of NJ shows. Is Danielle coming back? I know she isn't a housewife but she does stir things up. I miss Kathy & Rosey wish they would just come on once in awhile. 

@sissel  I like Kathy and Rosie. I am watching the show now. I don't know some of these people lol.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Danielle was back last season as she was getting married to her latest victim.  That's when her friendship w/Margaret went south.  She also made an appearance on the reunion show.  From preview clips she's back again for this new season - perhaps as a 'friend' of the HW's?

I miss Rosey.  She could be the voice of reason between the feuding HW's and she was funny especially when she was hanging out w/Joe and having a few cocktails  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing