Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey REUNION SHOWS 2016

@dmod nj wrote:

Off topic:  have you seen the cover of People magazine?  *fanning myself* I bought mine today.

@dmod nj

Yes I did. (and thought of you)  There is only 1 more home football game this season.  It's Senior Day so  I'll have one last chance to feast my eyes on YOUR Jon.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Off topic:  have you seen the cover of People magazine?  *fanning myself* I bought mine today.

@dmod nj

Yes I did. (and thought of you)  There is only 1 more home football game this season.  It's Senior Day so  I'll have one last chance to feast my eyes on YOUR Jon.

I can't believe his son is a senior. Where did  the  years go?   Blow him a kiss for me, @lulu2Smiley Wink  Wishing the team much good luck!!   Hope he goes out with a win!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

part 2 of the RHONJ will be on this evening at 10pm et.

it is preceded by the RHOA and MARRIED TO MEDICINE.

ENJOY!

PART 2 RHONJ REUNION 2016

The group is divided from part one of the reunion, and there's more drama to be dealt with. Joe Gorga and Chris Laurita join to discuss Teresa's serious accusation, and Dolores is the only one that keeps the group from exploding. Jacqueline writes off a relationship but, in a shocking conclusion, Siggy's wish for the group comes true.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1017/910/161107_3421772_Did_Melissa_Gorga_Have_Four_Nose_Jobs_.jpg?itok=KECbqt6J

did melissa have four nose jobs?

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1019/363/161107_3421770_Are_the_Ladies_Willing_to_Hug_It_Out_.jpg?itok=i9EGfwZj

andy talks to jacqueline about nicholas and siggy wants to know if they can all "hug it out."

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1017/911/161107_3421769_Jacqueline_Has_Nothing_to_Say_to_Melissa.jpg?itok=lAGMFrjg

jacqueline actually had no intention of speaking with melissa at the private luncheon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I thought PRISON changed Tre. In the scenes from her homecoming ...she looked great and spoke with more heart and kindness.......I was wrong she is still the same old Tre. Everything is back to what it was originally ...appearance, personality, EVERYTHING. I guess PRISON doesn't change everyone for the better....too bad.

Honored Contributor

whoever did teresas makeup didnt do her any favors! her eyes especially are overdone.....the mascara is making her eyelashes look all clumped together.

i dont think it is acting.......teresa and jacqueline REALLY cannot stand each other. they couldnt stop going at it. siggy and delores there almost seem like afterthoughts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 thanks for having a weekly thread.  Most times, I dvr and watch at a later date.  Tonight, I watched it live.

As I've said to myself  a million times while watching, there is something missing/wrong/absent/lacking  in Tre.   She is unable and incapable of admitting certain things, owning certain things, and growing and maturing as a person.

I am not blaming her for everything.   The others all play their roles within this group.

I also realize and admit, we are seeing only what Bravo wants us to see.

I agree, Siggy and Dolores are an afterthought.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@sunshine45 thanks for having a weekly thread.  Most times, I dvr and watch at a later date.  Tonight, I watched it live.

As I've said to myself  a million times while watching, there is something missing/wrong/absent/lacking  in Tre.   She is unable and incapable of admitting certain things, owning certain things, and growing and maturing as a person.

I am not blaming her for everything.   The others all play their roles within this group.

I have to agree that there is something off with Tre. She never takes the blame for anything. I'll give her a little credit for saying that it was wrong to sign papers without knowing what was in them -- so she admits that. Then in the same breath says it was the bankers and attorneys fault because they filled in the paperwork and put in the wrong amounts. I have never met a banker that filled in paperwork without having documetation to verify what they were putting down. If she's not to blame, then it's all her husband's fault not some third party or parties

She also seems to think that Jacqueline is the only one to blame for their relationship going south. They are both at fault. 

I think these two are much better off staying as far away from each other as possible. 

I think Jacqueline and Chris were right about Melissa. When Tre didn't want anything to do with Melissa she was happy to have Jacqueline, Kathy and Rosie for friends. As soon as she started to get along with Tre she dumped the other three.

I like Delores and Siggy because they seem to be able to be objective about all the other women and don't get caught up in their messes. 

Honored Contributor

These reunions seemed like a waste of time.  As @sunshine45 said, there was really no point in Siggy and Dolores being there. This was all about the ongoing fight between Tre and Jacqueline. 

I have no doubt that Melissa dropped Jac, Rosie and Kathy like a hot potato once she became friends with Tre. And when things go south with Tre again, and I think they will, she'll be back trying to get in the good graces of the other 3 women. 

I didn't trust Melissa from the first time she came on the show and I don't trust her now.  I think she did everything Jac accused her of doing and she is the liar, not Jac.  But right now Tre is enamored with Mel and vice versa and because Tre is in such a fight with Jac, she believes Jac to be the liar when in reality, Mel is lying. 

That being said, I am not a Jac fan at all.  I don't think she has the personality to be on this show. She is too intense and just too much.  When she's your friend, she wants to know every single thing going on in your life and if you aren't spilling everything to her, her feelings get hurt and she gets paranoid.  Then she starts to lash out and throw people under the bus. 

Siggy annoyed me from day one.  The constant crying and constantly trying to fix everyone else's problems when her own relationship with her kids seems like a mess.      

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

i agree. There is something wrong with Teresa. I think she is a narcissist.  Selfish, self centered.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

i agree. There is something wrong with Teresa. I think she is a narcissist.  Selfish, self centered.  

Teresa is most definitely a narcissist!!!!!  One of the many reasons why I don't watch NJ any longer.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown