Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....8/28/16...."news," spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Jacqueline is getting on my last nerve. She would be exhausting to have as a friend.  She wants to reveal absolutely everything about her life and that's the way she wants her friends to be as well. Then when they don't, she is upset and doesn't think they are a true friend.  And yes, she is way too paranoid.

Siggy bothers me as well.  She tries to dole out all her relationship advice but she needs to work on her own relationship with her kids.    

Agree. I don't know why they thought bringing Jaqueline back was a good idea. Likewise, why they thought adding Siggy to the cast was deemed of interest. Right now, this is one boring cast... Siggy might be a great person, but her on-air persona appears to be trying just a bit too hard. Meanwhile, I'm tired of Jaqueline and her routine crying jags. And really, way too much of the hubbies...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

I'm really new to all of the housewives shows. I was wondering how all of them can afford such big homes too. What kind of work do they do? I also don't know the details of why Teresa, and now her husband were and are in jail. I think it has something to do with tax evation, is that right?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

Once again......B O R I N G !

Get rid of all of them and bring in new people. And bring in a "mix" of people...not just Italians who are all related somehow.

Remember the last installment had Amber and those twins on. That didn't work out too well.  LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

How do you owe so much money and live in houses like they do? Jaq and Chris need to sell that house and down size way down. There is only three living in their home...why such a huge home? How has Teresa and Joe stayed in their huge home? It should be sold and the money go to their debt. I just do not get it.

Where do you get three?  There's Jaqueline, Chris, two sons, Ashley, and maybe even the young women who helps with her autistic son.  So at least five, possibly six. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I read that Ashley had her baby and then saw that you posted here. I also saw a lot of pics her with no clothes on showing her baby bump. I know many people do it, celebs etc. but give me a break. She seems so desperate for attention. Anyhow, I wanted to ask you something since you are the Housewives expert lol. Was Chris Laurita engaged when he met Jacqueline? I read that he was on a Housewives website. I found it interesting though I wasn't certain that it was actually true. Do you know anything about that?