Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

@DREAMON

i can always count on you! Smiley HappyHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

I'm still watching but I'm not sure why.  I tape it and generally watch it the next day when I'm home at lunch.

This season is awful.  Danielle is so overacting and is such a wannabe.   That whole wedding debacle was painful to even watch. 

Margaret has turned into a real debbie downer and has gotten so judgmental about stuff.

I still think the nicey nice between Tre and Melissa is totally fake.   You can tell they barely tolerate each other.

I thought maybe Dolores would get better when Siggy left but she hasn't .  Now she's latched on to Tre. 

I saw Danielle on WWHL the other night and seriously was stunned at the way she looked.  I don't know if she's had even more work done to her face or if she's lost weight or it was her crazy overdone make-up but honestly, it was jarring to see her.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm still watching but I'm not sure why.  I tape it and generally watch it the next day when I'm home at lunch.

This season is awful.  Danielle is so overacting and is such a wannabe.   That whole wedding debacle was painful to even watch. 

Margaret has turned into a real debbie downer and has gotten so judgmental about stuff.

I still think the nicey nice between Tre and Melissa is totally fake.   You can tell they barely tolerate each other.

I thought maybe Dolores would get better when Siggy left but she hasn't .  Now she's latched on to Tre. 

I saw Danielle on WWHL the other night and seriously was stunned at the way she looked.  I don't know if she's had even more work done to her face or if she's lost weight or it was her crazy overdone make-up but honestly, it was jarring to see her.    

@Lipstickdiva  Danielle's cheekbones are sooo pronounced.  I saw a clip of her on Ellen talking about her divorce, and her face definitely looked as if work had been done, looked younger and not as harsh as her natural face was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Danielle looks very worked on to me. I can't find anything to like about her.

I don't know where they find these women...the 2 new HW's Jackie and Jennifer...Ugh.

Valued Contributor

RHONJ - what a bunch of TOTAL LOSERS.

Honored Contributor

rhonj reunion seating.jpg

rhonj reunion looks.jpg

teresa reunion.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The only 2 words I can think of for that pic of Tre ...OH MY

Honored Contributor

What is with the ugly I Dream of Jeannie hair?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What is with the ugly I Dream of Jeannie hair?

She looks desperate and craving attention in that pic to me. 

Respected Contributor

When the show first began I thought Teresa was a nicer person. She had no boobs and when the boobs came out, the real Teresa expanded.

I think Jackie should stop being a "Carrie" from Sex and the City when she writes her articles.

Thought Danielle's marriage was a sham from the start and Marty was a fool.

Thought Margaret would not have been so tolerant of Danielle thru all the wedding planning.

Jennifer seems conflicted concerning her culture and her husband's attitude.

Melissa is still "envy" me.

Dolores is not intimidated by anyone.