Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

Does anyone else find the women constantly playing with their hair annoying?  Teresa does it the most, it's a habit I'm sure and she probably doesn't know she does it.  Please, Teresa leave your hair alone! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

@this is my nic  She flicks her hair in obvious disdain for everyone else.

Honored Contributor

@nova ,

My SIL and I were discussing RHNJ last night and she said she thinks Danielle planned and took advantage of Teresa at a very vulnerable and weak time of her life... coming out of prison, losing her mother, and her husband going in to prison. She thinks Danielle wanted to get back on the show and knew this was a weak time for Teresa so she befriended her for her own benefit.

I agree.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON  That makes perfect sense!  It's so creepy to acknowledge the kind of self-serving manipulative person Danielle appears to be.  I feel bad for her daughters - what a role model.

Honored Contributor

Tre had a bad attitude from the minute she sat on the couch.  She couldn't get it through her little pea brain either that they were all sitting where they were told to sit.  She was upset Melissa was on the other couch.  LOL 

I don't know that I have ever seen anyone be a yes woman like Dolores is.  She has no real storyline and just attaches herself to someone.  For the last couple of years it was Siggy and there was no telling Dolores anything Siggy did was wrong.  Siggy could walk on water as far as Dolores was concerned.  Remember the fight Dolores and Siggy got into with Tre and Melissa over that Posh fashion show? Tre was very upset that Dolores and Siggy chose to walk in it.  Now Dolores can't kiss Tre's rear-end enough.  I'm afraid Dolores is going to have to have her lips surgically removed!

And what was with Dolores saying that she thinks Jennifer is great or funny or whatever the word was she used, when drinking?  She made several comments about Jennifer being drunk and out of control and she was even outraged the last night of the trip in Mexico when Jennifer threw that glass at Melissa.  You could tell Dolores said that to be contrary.

I'm finding Margaret to be meaner and meaner.  If she's going to be so open about her affair and her mom's affair, then she better be able to take the flack for it too because not everyone is tolerant of that.  I'm certainly not.  Not that I'm defending Jennifer but she made awful comments about Jennifer's marriage, her brother and his wife, etc.  But then Jennifer said something about Marge, Sr. and Margaret is mad saying you don't go after family. Then Margaret shoudln't be going after family either.  She acted so insulted when Jennifer admitted she said some of the things she said to hurt Margaret when Margaret admitted she did the same thing to Jennifer.  Some of the comments Margaret made were way out of line. 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

joe giudice news

Joe Giudice’s future in the United States remains unclear, but his future behind bars is certain for now.

Giudice, 46, had been set to be released on March 14, but now the Federal Bureau of Prisons lists his release date as “unknown” as he awaits the decision on his deportation appealTeresa Giudice‘s husband is serving a 41-month prison sentence for fraud and had been set to be deported to his native Italy afterward. Now his case is in limbo, as the Executive Office for Immigration Review recently confirmed to Page Six that the case was still under review.

“The custodial aspect of Mr. Giudice’s federal sentence does in fact expire on or about March 14, 2019,” Teresa Giudice’s attorney James J. Leonard Jr. told us Friday. “However, due to the immigration order and detainer lodged against him, that is not a release date meaning he is not coming home on that date. We are optimistic that once his appeal is heard, he will receive the appropriate relief and will be able to come home and remain there with his family. They love him, they support him and they miss him tremendously.”

The appeal process could take up to a year to complete and unless he is released by the court, he will remain detained, an insider told us about the situation. The insider noted that Giudice will likely be transferred to an immigration hold facility in the coming weeks.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/08/joe-giudice-will-remain-in-custody-after-scheduled-prison-release-dat...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein