Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

@chiclets ,

It looks like Jennifers husband is a prominent plastic surgeon with a good reputation. I looked him up a few weeks ago.

Jennifer is a terrible example of her culture and wife of a surgeon. You would  think she would act the part knowing she is being filmed but she doesn't seem to care and has no class at all IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

Teresa and that pony tail have to go..........what a fool she made of herself.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Andy likes side ponies maybe they did it for him. Jennifer is a total snob, Margaret's friend opened her house to them, planned things to do and Jennifer just complained. Well she needs to stay in her 16 bathroom house & not leave. Jennifer seems like she isn't a happy person. Margaret, her friend & Delores does charity work, don't think the rest do. The other wives shows do some charity Bettany worked so hard too but some of these wives are so self centered. 

Respected Contributor

Oh Danielle is officially divorced 

Respected Contributor

Theresa came out rolling her eyes and spitting fire at the first mention of Jackie's name.  Is it all because of the "if you could control your husband, would he be in prison" comment?  Like no one knows where her husband's been since he's been "away"?

I like that Jackie is not afraid to stand up to Theresa, but it's just too much now.  She goes out of her way to be insulting and mean.  And there's no way I'm defending Theresa here -she may be the dumbest, phoniest, grossest person I've ever seen lol

I can't make up my mind about Margaret.  One minute I really like her, and the next she's being a b****y mean girl like the rest of them.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Margaret is a mean person. I think she gets back at and is mean to people that are mean to her....and they deserve it IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON   I don't think Margaret is mean either.  For the life of me I can't get the alliance between Teresa & Danielle.   In my opinion Danielle is self-serving and purposely aligns herself with Teresa because it's to her benefit.  If Teresa likes you there's a good chance you'll come back to the show next season.  I don't think Teresa can see she is being used and Margaret for sure is one of their targets.  To say that Danielle is disingenuous is being kind......

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@DREAMON   I don't think Margaret is mean either.  For the life of me I can't get the alliance between Teresa & Danielle.   In my opinion Danielle is self-serving and purposely aligns herself with Teresa because it's to her benefit.  If Teresa likes you there's a good chance you'll come back to the show next season.  I don't think Teresa can see she is being used and Margaret for sure is one of their targets.  To say that Danielle is disingenuous is being kind......

@nova , 

Danielle is a master manipulator and she has latched on to Teresa because she knows she is smarter than Teresa. 

Margaret knows exactly what is going on and that is why Danielle went against her.

There was a scene where Danielle was telling Teresa how horrible Margaret was .....that said it all. Danielle was weaving Teresa in to her web of nasty insanity.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON   You said it perfectly.   Teresa will also find out the hard way.  Foolish woman.  Margaret's revenge is her good life, a loving husband, busy career and the good karma of her charity work.  

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@DREAMON   You said it perfectly.   Teresa will also find out the hard way.  Foolish woman.  Margaret's revenge is her good life, a loving husband, busy career and the good karma of her charity work.  

Agree 100%