Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

hi ladies......guess what? theyre baaacccckkkkkkk! yes, the real housewives of new jersey are ready to entertain. SEASON 9.......i think we will get to see a lot of teresa training for her fitness events. two new ladies are added to the mix and crying siggy is gone. wonder how much they will be mentioning joe?

teresa and delores are on watch what happens live tonight with andy.  last years ratings ranged from just under one million to a high of 1.44 million. ENJOY! who is planning on watching this season? of course, we are all waiting to hear about joe in real time and what will happen to him.

have not watched yet because i just got home.

SEASON 9, EPISODE 1

Wives and Dismeanors

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/334/966/181023_3817237_Arranged_Marriages_and_Chaperoned_Dates__.jpg?itok=vZiiggUP&timestamp=1540319615

jennifer, one of the new housewives, tells the story of how she met her husband.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/71/323/181030_3821513_Is_There_a_Rocky_Road_Ahead_For_Melissa_and_.jpg?itok=qOwIbJHP

is there a rocky road ahead for teresa and melissa?

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/203/534/181024_3817955_Dolores_Calls_Danielle_a__Troublemaker_.jpg?itok=9c4Jv9JV

delores calls danielle a troublemaker.

With less than a year left in Joe Giudice's prison sentence, Teresa is coming into her own when she decides to enter bodybuilding competition against her husband's wishes. Meanwhile, Margaret begins to feel the effects of aging as her mother begins a round of plastic surgery procedures. Dolores is struggling to forgive Frank after discovering he's been keeping secrets from her. Later, Melissa celebrates her birthday but worries that the ongoing drama between Dolores and Danielle drama could destroy the entire event.

AIRED: Nov 7 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

I did watch. Melissa sure is Full Of Herself this season. I did feel bad hearing that Joe hasn't been spending much time with his Dad.

Teresa looked pumped with botox and lip injections. 

I was bored with the episode...maybe it will change. If it's all fighting I will lose interest real fast.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I read an article/interview with Theresa yesterday and she said that Joe's deportation would not be mentioned on the show, due to them planning an appeal.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I miss the "old days" and original group members. I really miss Rosie and thought she brought a lot to the group. My favorite episodes were when they went to the mountain retreat for some group therapy which ended up in a knock down drag out free-for-all, and when they went to that dude ranch in Arizona. I thought I would be excited about their return, but I do not like some of the new members and got bored real fast and changed the channel.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the show but caught Tre and Delores on WWHL last night.  Both were wearing a jumpsuit but Tre's looked like lingerie.  Her face also looked very, very different and Andy said he was getting a lot of questions about her face and what she had done.  She said she's had botox and she gets her lips done.  He specifically asked about fillers in her cheeks and she said it was from eating pasta.  Hahahaha. 

Andy also said Tre and a friend were in the audience of LuAnn's show and afterwards, Lu did a Q&A session.  Tre asked if getting divorced on tv was hard which lead to rumors that Tre and Joe would be divorcing.  Tre said she was asking for her friend.  LOL

Tre also said that she and Joe haven't even discussed his possible deportation because she doesn't even want to put that out there in the universe.   

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

I miss the "old days" and original group members. I really miss Rosie and thought she brought a lot to the group. My favorite episodes were when they went to the mountain retreat for some group therapy which ended up in a knock down drag out free-for-all, and when they went to that dude ranch in Arizona. I thought I would be excited about their return, but I do not like some of the new members and got bored real fast and changed the channel.

@Veridoc  I fell asleep, lol, that never happens during this show as they are so loud, says something.  Last season was pretty mellow, so bet this season will be full of drama, real or fake.

Respected Contributor

As usual Melissa's birthday cake smash in a very nice resturant. The only wives I like on this show is Delores & Margaret. I don't know about the new wives yet. 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

absolutely the worst season ever or RHONJ......

who is still watching this?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....2018/2019, SEASON 9.....news, spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

absolutely the worst season ever or RHONJ......

who is still watching this?

@sunshine45, I am watching but usually On Demand when nothing else interests me. 

I just can't tolerate Danielle. 

It is not a must see season that's for sure. That Wedding was a farce.

I have to admit Margaret is making me laugh with her zingers and that's really the only thing I find the least bit interesting.

Honored Contributor

of course, sometimes the reunion shows are the most entertaining! Smiley Wink

rhonj reunion looks.jpg