Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey...2017/2018 SEASON 8....news/spoilers/gossip

[ Edited ]

hi ladies......so sorry i did not start a thread last night for the new episode of the jersey housewives 11/8/17. i got in late, forgot about it, and then started watching a hallmark christmas movie to relax.

have not watched yet, but will probably catch up with it tonight or over the weekend.

last weeks episode had 1.26 million viewers. gone are the days when rhonj had close to a 4.0 rating!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey...2017 SEASON 8....news/spoilers/gossip

happy wednesday ladies! tonights show begins at 9pm et. melissa gorga and jerry oconnell are on watch what happens live with andy. no one commented on this thread last week so i suppose not a lot are watching the jersey ladies. i am changing  it to one long thread for the entire season. Smiley Wink

we are already on episode 7 and there has not been a lot of action. maybe they are saving it all for the end? last weeks episode had 1.11 million viewers. the lowest rated episode of the season so far. ENJOY!

SEASON 8, EPISODE 7

A Retreat to Remember

rhonj1.jpg

delores feels the need to warn teresa about danielle.

As Teresa and Dolores try to repair their fragile friendship, Dolores drops a bomb on Teresa regarding Danielle. Later, Siggy hosts a Women's Empowerment Retreat that turns quickly into a Dolores vs. Danielle battleground.  Meanwhile, Margaret and Melissa worry that they will feel the wrath of Siggy again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

some of the few scenes i am enjoying are the scenes with teresa and her daughters and teresa with her dad. i will say the girls are getting spoiled and becoming a bit out of control.

Honored Contributor

I am wondering what is up with Danielle...why is she acting so sweet.....is she faking.....will the true Danielle resurface this season...time will tell.

Respected Contributor

So over Siggy and Delores. I wouldn't believe either of them either. Not sure why they needed to bring back Danielle. Next week looks explosive.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching but I never get to see it the night it airs.  I will watch probably today.

Based on last week's episode, I cannot believe Delores is so tight with Siggy.  To say to Margaret last week that she didn't see anything wrong with Siggy's behavior was mind boggling.  How could that be?  Siggy was a nut at that tasting.  But then in her confessional,  I did admire the fact that she said if she had a problem with Siggy, she'd address it with Siggy, not everyone else.  That is the way it should be.

However, as time went on, Delores made comments about Siggy in her confessional and said she'd never tell Siggy that.  So it seems Delores doesn't have the gumption to really say anything to Siggy. She is just blindly following along.

I wouldn't trust Danielle as far as I can throw her.   

Regular Contributor

I think Delores is the most truthful of all of them.  I loved when she said last week she has never commented on the fact that Teresa visits her husband in jail and Danielle has been egaged 19 times.  How true is that???  And they were talking about her.  Teresa always talks about people having her back but she never has anyone else's back.  She talks trash about Delores, talks to her SIL like she's garbage, etc.  Can't stand her.

Betty

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey...2017/2018 SEASON 8....news/spoilers/gossip

anyone still following the ladies of new jersey?

hard to imagine that their ratings have dropped so much.....well, not so hard to imagine. lol. also of note......there were only 13 regular episodes this season. this is  the lowest amount of episodes since the new jersey franchise started.

tonight begins the two part reunion episodes. there will also be one "secrets revealed" episode. i think that this was a pretty lackluster season. last weeks season finale episode had 1.26 million viewers. supposedly siggy has already dropped out.....but then you never know just who will change their mind once filming begins again.

the show begins tonight at 9pm et. relative success with tabatha begins tonight at 10pm et. gerard butler and 50cent are on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

ENJOY.......the reunion shows will probably be better than the entire season. look for kim d and danielle staub to make appearances.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/27/611/180111_3649085_Get_a_Sneak_Peek_at_the_Season_8_Reunion_.jpg?itok=JefKC1QP

the ladies reunite for a final showdown.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/275/235/180110_3648379_Don_t_Talk_About_Siggy_Flicker_s_Foyer.jpg?itok=zyj6wqlV

dont talk about siggys foyer!

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/306/991/180110_3648387_Kim_D__Is_Here_.jpg?itok=RJsJK9XO

kim d is in the house.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/277/186/180110_3648384_Teresa_Giudice_Wouldn_t_Mind_Living_in_Italy.jpg?itok=XZMQWpYL

teresa says she would not mind living in italy.

The ladies of Jersey come back together to hash out their differences, relive their funniest moments and reflect on the loss of Teresa's mom. But the biggest surprises comes when Kim D arrives on set, forcing the ladies to take sides and pushing Teresa to her limit.

AIR DATE: Jan 17 9/8c

Honored Contributor

I can't believe the season is over already. Just as well..it wasn't a good one.

I am wondering if it will be renewed taking into consideration the low ratings.

Maybe the reunion will bring it up but I think people are tired of the fighting, screaming, and throwing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

I can't believe the season is over already. Just as well..it wasn't a good one.

I am wondering if it will be renewed taking into consideration the low ratings.

Maybe the reunion will bring it up but I think people are tired of the fighting, screaming, and throwing.

I detest Atlanta, and I can no longer watch it.  I don't love NJ either, but I watch bits and pieces of the season.  I probably saw 50% of the season.  

I thought the women treated Siggy terribly.  

Margaret doesn't appear to be a very nice person.  She was horrible to Siggy.  I like the loyalty Dolores and Siggy have between each other.

I used to like Melissa seasons ago, but she becomes more arrogant each year she is on this show.  I thought she was horrible to Siggy too.  

I do think Melissa is there , overall, for family.  Tre hasn't been the best to her in the past, but she continues, overall, to be loyal.

For the most part, I like Joe Gorga.  He seems to be a good father, brother and husband.   He makes me laugh.  He doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

Tre will never change imo.  She's had a few good moments this season, but overall, she still has a lot of areas of growth.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"