Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....10/25/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw the rest of the episode yesterday.

Not buying Danielle's act for one minute and I don't believe Dolores said anything that Danielle is claiming.  From the start, Dolores was not happy about Danielle coming back to the show. She has been making comments all along about the other women embracing Danielle but she didn't trust her.  So why would she say anything like that to Danielle, even if she did think that?  She wouldn't.

That whole thing was so silly and staged on Danielle's part.  As soon as Tre got in the car she couldn't wait to tell her but first she made sure she told Tre she doesn't get involved in other relationships.  I guess she decided to make an exception this time. 

I guess now we have cakegate with Siggy. She needs to let it go already.  Yeah it was wrong but there was no reason for her to embarrass Melissa like that in front of a bunch of strangers (to Mel) and the lying on the floor was so over the top.       

ITA about Danielle...when she was talking about what Dolores said it reminded me of how Danielle acted years ago and what a trouble maker she was. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON, I especially loved how she calmly asked what her ulterior motive would be for saying that?  ROFLOL

Uh, to cause trouble?  To start some drama?  To stir the pot?  To cause a rift between friends and sit back and watch?  Because you desperately want to be a part of Tre's circle? 

I could keep going.

And while we're at it, she needs to get rid of those extensions.  They are too dark and she looks foolish.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@DREAMON, I especially loved how she calmly asked what her ulterior motive would be for saying that?  ROFLOL

Uh, to cause trouble?  To start some drama?  To stir the pot?  To cause a rift between friends and sit back and watch?  Because you desperately want to be a part of Tre's circle? 

I could keep going.

And while we're at it, she needs to get rid of those extensions.  They are too dark and she looks foolish.  

Yes she does look fake in every way from head to toe...but some apparently do find her appealing because she SAYS she has been engaged 20 times and is currently going to marry a retired Yankee team member. I don't believe anything she says.

ADDED

I just read that the Bravo Cameras were rolling when Danielle was proposed to so we will see the happy eventWoman Wink

Another staged/scripted scene.

Honored Contributor

http://www.eonline.com/news/855998/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-s-danielle-staub-is-engaged-to-mart...

rhonj1.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sunshine, Thanks for posting the picture and interview.

The interview with Danielle was interesting and Marty looks like a nice man but time will tell...maybe he preformed an exorcism on Danielle and she is s changed woman.

Honored Contributor

Danielle's boyfriend does look like a nice man. However they don't look like two people who would be together. I'm so sick of Siggy's big mouth. I couldn't stand being friends with her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Danielle's boyfriend does look like a nice man. However they don't look like two people who would be together. I'm so sick of Siggy's big mouth. I couldn't stand being friends with her.

ITA about Marty and Danielle

Respected Contributor

Siggy needs to quit yelling. Funny how she was so upset about the cake and how others acted., but had no problem acting a fool at the Gorga's restaurant.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

Siggy needs to quit yelling. Funny how she was so upset about the cake and how others acted., but had no problem acting a fool at the Gorga's restaurant.

I didn't see last night but Siggy acted a fool at the restaurant in Boca too.   

Respected Contributor

Didn't Siggy bring Margaret into the show? I thought Margaret is Siggy's friend. My friends don't treat me like that.