Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey...10/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......just got home! it is late so i am not going to do my usual long post to get this started tonight. will get that part up tomorrow. have not had a chance to watch the new show yet, but my put it on now and fall asleep to it. LOL Smiley Wink

good evening!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey...10/18/17..."news," spoilers, gossip

I watched...nothing earth shattering IMO. I found it unbelievable that Joe bought a restaurant without discussing it with Melissa. I think she knew and it was scripted. I do think he bought it for Teresa and his Dad. 

Siggy is just too dramatic for me this season. 

I think Margaret is funny and interesting.So far I don't think she is mean spirited. I also don't think she purposely left Siggy and Dolores out of the Memorial for Tres Mom...they were the ones that decided not to go to yoga that morning. I'm sure Margaret thought they would be there.

Dolores, Frank, and Frankie all look like they are pumped up on steroids...I don't remember her looking like that last season.

Respected Contributor

I laughed at the meeting with the book publisher.  First at Teresa's all-purpose attorney, and then at the idea that Teresa could actually write a book.  Shouldn't her ghost writer be there lol

Respected Contributor

Shadows of the past.

Didn't Teresa's husband have a Pizza Restaurant?

This restaurant may be an investment for the father and something for him to take an interest in other than babysitting Teresa's kids.

Melissa named her store after herself, Envy, and that is what she sees with Margaret.

Ugh, so scripted.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I laughed at the meeting with the book publisher.  First at Teresa's all-purpose attorney, and then at the idea that Teresa could actually write a book.  Shouldn't her ghost writer be there lol

LOL @VanSleepy

her lawyer sure has racked up some housewife hours, hasnt he? i was a bit surprised to see him there. i guess free advertising is a good thing though. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Shadows of the past.

This restaurant may be an investment for the father and something for him to take an interest in other than babysitting Teresa's kids.

Melissa named her store after herself, Envy, and that is what she sees with Margaret.

Ugh, so scripted.

yes, he did......a few years ago.

remember he joked with teresa about selling their home and moving above the pizza shop? i think it was around the time when all their "troubles" began.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

Shadows of the past.

Ugh, so scripted.

yes, he did......a few years ago.

remember he joked with teresa about selling their home and moving above the pizza shop? i think it was around the time when all their "troubles" began.

I do remember that but can't remember if they actually opened the restaurant.

Their beach house was 5 minutes away from me. I drove by a few months ago and it has been torn down and the lot is for sale.