Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....10/11/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

I mentioned in one of the other RHONJ threads last week that I didn't blame Siggy for being upset about the cake.  I do think it will be frustrating to have it continue into a storyline all season long, but I don't blame her one bit for being upset.  With that said, we're now seeing a more nasty side of Siggy with her comments about having a higher IQ, being classier than the others, and other condescending comments.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

In one of the other HW threads, I think it was @Daisy Sunflower who mentioned there may be a new HWs franchise based in Florida, and Boca Raton may be one of the cities being considered.  I was wondering if Siggy's friend might be considered for one of the housewives, if Boca Raton will be chosen.  It may be why she was featured in this week's episode?  I liked what little we saw of her, and she seems like someone Bravo would love to cast.  I also thought the inside of her house was really beautiful.   

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

I mentioned in one of the other RHONJ threads last week that I didn't blame Siggy for being upset about the cake.  I do think it will be frustrating to have it continue into a storyline all season long, but I don't blame her one bit for being upset.  With that said, we're now seeing a more nasty side of Siggy with her comments about having a higher IQ, being classier than the others, and other condescending comments.  

Hi Celery.   How do we know that this is going to continue into a storyline all season long?  I thought the season just started.  Color me confused, lol.

I do bet Siggy's friend is being considered to be a Housewife is there is a Boca one.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@betty423 wrote:

I am in the minority too.  I think Siggy put a lot of thought and effort into planning the weekend and the cake.  To see it trashed was very hurtful and for those two "sisters" to not acknowlege that makes it worse.  Even if they thought it was ok, they could have aplogized to Siggy for hurting her feelings.  Would it have been so Hard?

Now Siggy is way over the top in all things - loud for sure.  But they know that and accepted her invitation anyway.  Rude, Rude, Rude.

Melissa is acting like a mean girl - that's new.  I always liked her but not so much right now.

Betty

ITA with pretty much all you stated.  

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I'm most definitely the odd man out.  I do not think Siggy was melodratic at all. 

I found entire cake throwing extremely disrespectful to both Siggy and the hotel establishment.

I am with YOU! -I was reading some of this and thinking,"Boy, I'm on a different page".

Honored Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I'm most definitely the odd man out.  I do not think Siggy was melodratic at all. 

I found entire cake throwing extremely disrespectful to both Siggy and the hotel establishment.

I am with YOU! -I was reading some of this and thinking,"Boy, I'm on a different page".

So am I!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not liking Siggy this season so far with all her loud mouthing and tears but she said the cake was $1000 and throwing any food is disrespectful . I don't know if it was staged or not but it was wrong IMO. Siggy is too dramatic and is very full of herself this season. 

I think Margaret is funny...I didn't like her at first but she is growing on me.

Melissa is the mean girl so far and Danielle seems to be holding back but she will probably show her true colors real soon.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Hi Celery.   How do we know that this is going to continue into a storyline all season long?  I thought the season just started.  Color me confused, lol.

I do bet Siggy's friend is being considered to be a Housewife is there is a Boca one.

Winamac,  I'm just basing it on the previews we've seen -- especially the preview right after the cake throwing episode.  They showed a montage of "This season on RHONJ...." , and showed a few clips where the cake throwing kept getting brought up.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I gave up all the Housewives a few seasons ago BUT, while channel surfing I saw Melissa's birthday.  I did not recognize most of the ladies and didn't realize Danielle was back.  Talk about aging less than gracefully.  Also, I did not know Teresa and Melissa were best buddies. The cake incident was childish and inappropriate. The cake designer put a lot of time and effort into that cake.  Someone paid for it.  It was complete disrespect from these 2 classless women.

Honored Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@buyornot

@winamac1

i am with you!

i dont even like it when parents allow their one year olds to mess up a perfectly good birtthday cake by placing it on their high chair and letting them go at it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein