Honored Contributor

real housewives of new jersey....10/11/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello to all and happy wednesday! tonight is jersey night on bravo. sorry i am late, i was traveling and just got home. LONG day and wont watch rhonj tonight, but will catch it on a rerun tomorrow or the next day. also on tonight was dont be tardy, episodes one and two (they are currently running the new episodes on friday nights....not sure why?) lea michelle and teresa giudice were on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

last weeks rhonj had 1.44 million viewers. ENJOY!

in case you have not heard the taglines......

• Dolores: "Look up loyalty in the dictionary, and you'll find my face."
  • Melissa: "The only life I envy is my own."
  • Margaret: "I bring the power, the pigtails and the party."
  • Siggy: "My motto is know your worth, leave the rest to your plastic surgeon."
  • Teresa: "If you're not about the namaste, then get the hell out of my way."

SEASON 8, EPISODE 2

Let Them Eat Cake

rhonj1.jpg

margaret give siggy a nickname and it does not go over well.

rhonj2.jpg

margaret asks the ladies to behave and it doesnt go over well, especially with melissa.

rhonj3.jpg

teresa learns how to swim.

rhonj4.jpg

siggy calls melissa 'trash."

After an explosive fight on their trip to Boca, Siggy and Dolores have aligned themselves against Teresa and Melissa in an argument. As the girls grow closer to Margaret, the rift between Margaret and Siggy turns ugly. Meanwhile, Dolores deals with the challenges of having her ex-husband and their son Frankie under the same roof for the first time in 18 years. Joe Gorga tries to spend more time with his father, helping him deal with the loss of his wife.

AIRED: Oct 11 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new jersey....10/11/17...."news," spoilers, gossip

I did not think Siggy was out of line at all when she was upset about the cake throwing.

That cake probably cost her $500, and it was a beautiful work of art.  They were all disrespectful to Siggy.  I'd have been p#ssed had someone thrown a cake that I took the time to ask someone to make up--especially since it was so beautiful and very appropriate for Melissa due to her Envy store.

I don't see how the women could not think it was disrespectful.  I also thought it disrespected the hotel too as they had to clean the majority of it up.

I haven't seen most of this week's episode, but I'm commenting on last week's episode.

I'm glad Danielle is back.  It won't be so boring this season. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Theresa was on WWHL last night with Lea Michele.  A caller admired Theresa's bracelets, I don't remember the exact conversation, but Theresa proudly told the caller the bracelets were from Cartier.  She also failed a spelling game on the show and blamed it on the cocktails, she claimed to have consumed five of them. 

Respected Contributor

While I agree the throwing of the cake was not nice I think Siggy was melodramatic. And I agree with Melissa the insulting comment we are from Jersey to explain the rude behaviour is getting ridiculous and old. Really Siggy? Stay in Florida with your materialistic wannabe self. Her antics in the restaurant were cringe worthy. Its like she wanted everyone to know she was on a TV show.  I find Siggy and her narcissistic fake behaviour obnoxious. 

Trusted Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

While I agree the throwing of the cake was not nice I think Siggy was melodramatic. And I agree with Melissa the insulting comment we are from Jersey to explain the rude behaviour is getting ridiculous and old. Really Siggy? Stay in Florida with your materialistic wannabe self. Her antics in the restaurant were cringe worthy. Its like she wanted everyone to know she was on a TV show.  I find Siggy and her narcissistic fake behaviour obnoxious. 

Oh gosh I couldn't agree more.

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

While I agree with Siggy that it was wrong for Theresa and Melissa to throw the cake, Siggy did get a bit carried away. She does tend to be overly dramatic. 

I had WWHL on but couldn't take Lea Michele gushing over Theresa so turned it off. 

Honored Contributor

I'm most definitely the odd man out.  I do not think Siggy was melodratic at all. 

I found entire cake throwing extremely disrespectful to both Siggy and the hotel establishment.  

Honored Contributor

@mantaraye wrote:

Theresa was on WWHL last night with Lea Michele.  A caller admired Theresa's bracelets, I don't remember the exact conversation, but Theresa proudly told the caller the bracelets were from Cartier.  She also failed a spelling game on the show and blamed it on the cocktails, she claimed to have consumed five of them. 

Tre is not the brightest bulb in the room.

Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@mantaraye wrote:

Tre is not the brightest bulb in the room.

LOL!

Regular Contributor

I am in the minority too.  I think Siggy put a lot of thought and effort into planning the weekend and the cake.  To see it trashed was very hurtful and for those two "sisters" to not acknowlege that makes it worse.  Even if they thought it was ok, they could have aplogized to Siggy for hurting her feelings.  Would it have been so Hard?

Now Siggy is way over the top in all things - loud for sure.  But they know that and accepted her invitation anyway.  Rude, Rude, Rude.

Melissa is acting like a mean girl - that's new.  I always liked her but not so much right now.

Betty