Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

Brandi just doesn't seem to know when to stop. She knew that Kameron didn't think she was funny when she had the sex toy yet she just kept after her with it. I would have been just as bothered by it as Kameron was. 

It amazes me the way these women fight and then seem to be able to still spend time together. I could never do it. 

Looks like Leanne goes off the deep end next week. The woman seriously had anger issues and I don't think therapy has helped her much. 

Respected Contributor

I watched last night and I see it hasn't changed. The three barbie doll skanks are allowed to gang up on LeeAnn then are shocked. Shocked I tell you that she has the nerve to defend herself. Yes Lee Ann came be brash, loud and crazy but I think she has a better heart then those three.  She does have anger and those three set it off. But what else would they have in common? I really like kameron. Also I think what really got Cary upset is that she knows her husband may not be faithful. 

Trusted Contributor

I was shocked to see D'Andra without make-up.

I was even more shocked to read that she is only 48 years old.  I thought she was, at best, upper 50s, maybe lower 60s. 

Honored Contributor

Kameron is growing on me. I would be pis*ed too if someone kept running after me with that thing. Brandi really does not know when enough is enough.

As I said before I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the allegations about Mark are true. 

Leeanne scares me to death...I could not be around that woman. she seems extremely mentally unstable to me. 

I too thought Deandra was in her 50's. She looks much older than 40's to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I promised myself I would not watch Dallas after last year's poo themed season.  However, I would catch a few minutes here and there before I turned off the TV for the evening or on other days with repeats or marathons.  It pretty much sucked me right in so much so that I'm rather enjoying this season now that I think I've gotten all caught up.  One thing hasn't changed and that's the fact that I really can't stomach Brandi and she brings Stephanie down with her.  I like Kameron and always have....same for D'Andra.  I think they've been good additions to the show.

Don't know if the rumors about Mark are true (and don't care) but I do NOT like his jealousy of the time Cary wants to spend with their daughter.  I wonder if he was distant with his other two kids.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I promised myself I would not watch Dallas after last year's poo themed season.  However, I would catch a few minutes here and there before I turned off the TV for the evening or on other days with repeats or marathons.  It pretty much sucked me right in so much so that I'm rather enjoying this season now that I think I've gotten all caught up.  One thing hasn't changed and that's the fact that I really can't stomach Brandi and she brings Stephanie down with her.  I like Kameron and always have....same for D'Andra.  I think they've been good additions to the show.

Don't know if the rumors about Mark are true (and don't care) but I do NOT like his jealousy of the time Cary wants to spend with their daughter.  I wonder if he was distant with his other two kids.  

@shoptilyadropagain, it seems you and I are in the same boat.  I didn't make it through much of last year before I quit because of Brandi.  I did watch the reunion.  I have caught snippets here and there and everytime I see any part of the show, Brandi still acts like a juvenile, Carry "can't believe it" and/or is crying and making ugly faces.  I do not care for Stephanie either.  I don't know the first thing about D'Andra or Kameron because I can't stick around long enough to figure them out. 

I think I made it through 10 minutes max last night.  I saw part of the boat ride and part of the beach games.     

Honored Contributor

I love this season!  It's so much better than last season.

I didn't like the tea party, but the rest has been good.  I like Cary somewhat, and I like Stephanie though she is always kissing Brandi's arse.

Kameron is sweet but super annoying.  She was over the top with that "thingy" Brandi was flashing around.  She's a total prude.  Yes, it was gross, but get over it.  She made a big deal out of very little.  

Brandi bugs me.  I also think LeAnn is nuts.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1

i also think kameron made a big deal out of nothing.....and when she started whining about it it just egged them on even more.....immature of them, but relatively harmless. i just dont find kameron appealing at all and leeanne is obnoxious and downright scary.

also, if the "personal item" bothered them that much, then they could have easily thrown it away.

i pretty much agree with all of your thoughts and observations.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

hello housewife ladies Smiley Happy

the real housewives of dallas is on tonight at 10pm et. it will be a short season.....12 regular episodes and then the reunion shows. the shahs had a winter wonderland party and now there will be one in dallas.

last weeks rhod had ,81 million viewers. ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 10

DONT CRY OVER SHATTERED GLASS

rhod1.jpg

did cary say she cannot be friends with brandi and stephanie? leeanne is spilling some tea about the mexico trip.

rhod2.jpg

leeanne is breaking glass and is brandi breakup up with cary?

rhod3.jpg

was d'andra too hard on her stepson?

It’s Brandi’s annual holiday party and she finds herself center of the drama when LeeAnne reveals that Cary can’t be friends with her and Stephanie anymore because of their behavior in Mexico. And when Brandi challenges her for an explanation, Cary sides with Kameron, infuriating Brandi so much, she blurts out a humiliating secret about Cary and Mark. AIR DATE: Oct 16 10/9c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Last week I thought Kameron was growing on me but this week I went right back to finding her totally annoying. She acted so weird at the Dog Food Meeting. I could never take her seriously talking like she does.

Leanne looks like a witch to me and she acts like one. She's is violent and mentally unstable.

I don't know if the allegations about Mark are true or not but I thought Cary acted like she was afraid they were true when she told Mark what Leeanne said about him.

This season is holding my interest.