Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Well Cary and Mark may be "acting" but their kid isn't she is as bratty and unlikable as last year. As are Brandi's kids. 

Brandi's girls remind me of Melania from HWONJ -- only they're worse because there are 2 of them. 

I have to wonder if people on these shows let their kids behave like brats because they think it's good t.v..

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2 premiere...."news," spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

i find "the pink lady" to be so annoying!

the "tea" they had was ridiculous.

She is so annoying.  I wonder if she truly does talk and act like this?  It's so affected?  It's so valley girl.  Her husband is a saint to put up with that mode of expression.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i find "the pink lady" to be so annoying!

the "tea" they had was ridiculous.

She is so annoying.  I wonder if she truly does talk and act like this?  It's so affected?  It's so valley girl.  Her husband is a saint to put up with that mode of expression.  

She is so strange...I can't figure out if she is just acting for the camera or not. 

Honored Contributor

hello everyone! hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to the week! tonight we are in dallas for the start of the trip to mexico.....out of the country.......we all know what that means! the show begins at 10pm after orange county. rhooc lydia and aidy bryant are on wwhl with andy tonight.

last weeks rhod had ,851 million viewers last week. ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 7

Viva La Mexico

rhod1.jpg

leeanne goes under the knife.

rhod2.jpg

leeanne prepares for mexico in a special way!

rhod3.jpg

who was leeanne whispering about behind closed doors?

As Housewives shop, pack and prepare for their much-needed getaway to Mexico, Kameron’s irresistible pink charm wins Court over and he agrees to invest startup funding in her doggone business idea. Mark is not taking it well that Cary is spending less time as his nurse and more time with their daughter Zuri. And moments before LeeAnne goes under the knife for breast “improvement” she puts Brandi in a pickle by secretly threatening Cary’s life and confiding potentially hurtful information about Mark.

AIRED: Sep 25 10/9c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Why is LeeAnne so angry?

How could Rich, who seems super nice, propose to her?

I know Kameron isn't too popular in these parts, but I do like her and her silly ways.  I think she's funny.

Brandi will soon be LeeAnne's target once the latter finds out the former is flapping her lips about what was said pre-surgery.

D'andra's eye make up is so over the top.  So thick and heavy.  In one talking head she didn't have all that and looked younger.  All that makes her look like her husband's mother, not wife. 

Cary's husband seems obsessed with his wife.  I didn't actually know that was possible, but to be jealous of your daughter?  That's pretty bad.

Why does Stephanie have an assistant?  She's doesn't work!

Regular Contributor

I don't know why LeeAnn is so angry, but she seriously is.  I understand her rough upbringing, but you would think by this age she would have it somewhat under control.  Her fiance seems so nice and I'm shocked he has hung in there with her.  For LeeAnn's sake, I'm glad he has and hopefully he will rub off on her!  So does LeeAnn seriously have a compact between her breasts after surgery?  I've never heard of that before.  Why in the world would she go on the Mexico trip right after surgery?  She appears to be in some pain.  I mean I know she's afraid she will miss something, but her health is far more important.  Next week is going to be interesting.  Brandi better watch out once Cary spills it that Brandi has been telling her what LeeAnn has said.  A new battle will be a brewing!  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Why is LeeAnne so angry?

How could Rich, who seems super nice, propose to her?

I know Kameron isn't too popular in these parts, but I do like her and her silly ways.  I think she's funny.

Brandi will soon be LeeAnne's target once the latter finds out the former is flapping her lips about what was said pre-surgery.

D'andra's eye make up is so over the top.  So thick and heavy.  In one talking head she didn't have all that and looked younger.  All that makes her look like her husband's mother, not wife. 

Cary's husband seems obsessed with his wife.  I didn't actually know that was possible, but to be jealous of your daughter?  That's pretty bad.

Why does Stephanie have an assistant?  She's doesn't work!

I wondered about pretty much everything you questioned, LOL.  Stephanie and her life coach and her assistant.  She needs a job to keep her busy when she's not with her children--plus she has nannies.  

I like Cary, but I don't care for Mark.  I, too, think it's super odd that Mark is jealous of their daughter.  It's kind of disgusting and sick.  I don't blame Cary for wanting to spend time with her daughter 

Leeanne--does have some major mental issues--like some of the housewives on other shows. She can be super kind and giving, and then she acts all crazy like Kelly Dodd but in an even more menacing way.  

I like Kameron now, but I do think her phony valley girl talk is beyond annoying. 

This season is really good except for that silly tea party.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

hello ladies and happy monday! not too many of you are watching dallas i suppose, but tonight it is on at 10pm et. it follows rhooc. shannon beador and jenni pulos are on wwhl tonight with andy. i actually think that DALLAS this season is much better than the 1st season, although i cannot stand the "pink lady."

last weeks episode had .79 million viewers. the ladies are still on vacation in mexico. ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 9

"YOU'VE YACHT TO BE KIDDING ME"

rhod1.jpg

the ladies are drinking and riding on a boat and things start to get a bit rough.

rhood2.jpg

see how good brandi is at impersonating leeanne.

rhood3.jpg

things heat up in mexico when all the rumors come out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

More sun and tequila as the housewives keep the party going in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico. Brandi and Stephanie go undercover disguised as LeeAnne and DeAndra to swindle their room key in search of the "toy" that Kameron just loves to hate. And it's anchors away when their grand finale yacht trip sails into stormy waters as the truth comes out about vicious rumors LeeAnne and Cary have leveled at each other's husbands.

AIR DATE: Oct 9 10/9c

Honored Contributor

omg.....watching brandi and stephanie finagle a key from the desk clerk and then search for their "personal item" in the other ladies room was so funny! LOL and THEN watching stephanie start eating one of the ladies breakfast leftovers that had not been finished.....i was laughing even harder!