Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2 premiere...."news," spoilers, gossip

i find "the pink lady" to be so annoying!

the "tea" they had was ridiculous.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

I've been half watching the last couple of weeks because nothing is on at 10 and OMG these women are something else.

Carrie's husband seems like a real tool.  Who would want to have a baby with a guy who is going to be a "hands off" father?   

Trusted Contributor

Wow, Cary's husbands jealousy/resentment of his daughter Zuri is disgusting. If I was Cary, I would seriously consider taking Zuri and  moving out of that house. It seems that Mark wanted Cary as a trophy wife - I'm surprised he would have agreed to have another child. My hope is that when he saw this episode he realized how bad he was behaving and has worked on himself. 

I agree with Brandi - I wouldn't want Leann in my house near my kids either - he language is terrible. Of course Brandi's isn't much better. 

It it amazes me that these women (and all the other women on the other housewives shows) can get in these ugly arguments and then minutes later be all happy about going on vacation together. I don't believe I would want to spend any time with someone who called me a c***. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL. Hi Sunshine.  I thought this week's episode--the portion of the tea party, as ridiculous and just silly.  I didn't care for that. 

That being said, I do love this season of Dallas.  I think it's better than last season--by far.

I think the whole "discord" between Cary and Mark is all for a storyline.  I think he's totally infatuated with her, and he'd do anything for her.  It reminds me a bit of when Terry Dubrow and Heather tried to make it look as if they were having problems when they weren't.  It was for a story.

Mark dumped his wife for Cary, and he lost weight for Cary and she totally got him into clothes.  He wants to spend all of his time with her--working or not working.  I don't think he is a hands' off dad, but I think they want a storyline.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL. Hi Sunshine.  I thought this week's episode--the portion of the tea party, as ridiculous and just silly.  I didn't care for that. 

That being said, I do love this season of Dallas.  I think it's better than last season--by far.

I think the whole "discord" between Cary and Mark is all for a storyline.  I think he's totally infatuated with her, and he'd do anything for her.  It reminds me a bit of when Terry Dubrow and Heather tried to make it look as if they were having problems when they weren't.  It was for a story.

Mark dumped his wife for Cary, and he lost weight for Cary and she totally got him into clothes.  He wants to spend all of his time with her--working or not working.  I don't think he is a hands' off dad, but I think they want a storyline.  

I sure hope it's just a storyline because that little girl will some day see these episodes and that  would be heart breaking for her. 

Aside from that....I think he plays for the other team and just doesn't want it out there ..although they talk about it all the time. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I sure hope it's just a storyline because that little girl will some day see these episodes and that  would be heart breaking for her. 

Aside from that....I think he plays for the other team and just doesn't want it out there ..although they talk about it all the time. 

I 100% think it's for the storyline.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Cary and Mark are just using his "attitude" towards Zuri simply for a storyline, that's just pathetic. I'd rather leave the show than have that out there for Zuri to someday see. 

I wouldn't think they need the $$ to have to make up a storyline like that. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

If Cary and Mark are just using his "attitude" towards Zuri simply for a storyline, that's just pathetic. I'd rather leave the show than have that out there for Zuri to someday see. 

It's not always about the money for these reality stars.

At one point when he was "arguing"with her after that dinner, he was laughing a bit,  I could tell it was a set upl

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@akaburtonfan wrote:

It's not always about the money for these reality stars.

At one point when he was "arguing"with her after that dinner, he was laughing a bit,  I could tell it was a set upl

He could have a dry-sarcastic sense of humor...I definitely don't think it's about the money for most of these reality stars. It's more of a limelight, popularity, attention, keeping current, and visible thing IMO.

Respected Contributor

Well Cary and Mark may be "acting" but their kid isn't she is as bratty and unlikable as last year. As are Brandi's kids.