Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2... 2017...."news," spoilers, gossip

Leeanne does not want Brandi and Stephanie to reconcile. Leeanne is someone I would stay far away from.

I am not a fan of Kameron. She is just way too fake and unbelievable.

Stephanies husband is a major controller. I hope she insists that that house has to get sold and they choose something together. He knows exactly what he is doing.

As much as I couldn't stand the childish bathroom talk between Brandi and Stephanie...I think they really were true friends and miss their friendship. I hope they patch things up. I just don't want to hear the poo talk.

D'Andras mother looks familiar to me. Maybe she has been on TV in the past. 

Honored Contributor

@demanda wrote:

Thanks Sunshine for keeping the thread going!  I appreciate it Smiley Happy  I thought last night's show was rather boring.  I can't believe Travis is buying that house for $5 million!  IMO that house needed a lot of work, not to mention a pool in the living room with 2 kids and pets!  Oy vey!!  I don't blame Stephanie for being upset.  She should have been consulted, but Travis seems to do what he wants and gives no consideration to Stephanie. Does anyone know what cosmetic line the mother of the long dark haired housewife has?  Apologies, I can't remember her name.

@demanda

d'andra has two businesses.....the one her mom started, ultimate living nutritional supplements AND the beauty company is called hard night good morning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Leeanne does not want Brandi and Stephanie to reconcile. Leeanne is someone I would stay far away from.

I am not a fan of Kameron. She is just way too fake and unbelievable.

Stephanies husband is a major controller. I hope she insists that that house has to get sold and they choose something together. He knows exactly what he is doing.

As much as I couldn't stand the childish bathroom talk between Brandi and Stephanie...I think they really were true friends and miss their friendship. I hope they patch things up. I just don't want to hear the poo talk.

D'Andras mother looks familiar to me. Maybe she has been on TV in the past. 

@DREAMON Her mom looks familiar to me too. She reminds me of someone on a soap opera but I'm sure she's never been on one. I haven't watched soaps for many years but gosh she certainly looks familiar. I can't believe her daughter is 48. Not that 48 is old, but she certainly doesn't look like it. 

Honored Contributor

dee simmons is 75 years old......found a couple of articles about her.

http://womenthatsoar.com/dee-simmons/

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-beauty/2007/fall-winter/mother-daughter-team-turns-diagnosi...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Thanks Sunshine!!!  I'm going to check them out!

Trusted Contributor

Dee's face is pulled so tight, in one of the scenes, it looked as though she could barely close her eyes.  Also, notice how she always has her neck covered? 

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of dallas.....season 2 premiere...."news," spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! hope you are all doing well and having a good monday. tonight is dallas night at 10pm. we will be celebrating halloween and i am sure claws will be out. Smiley Wink there is no new watch what happens live tonight. andy is on his usual late summer vacation. i think he comes back after labor day. ENJOY!

SEASON 2, EPISODE 3

Face to Two Face

rhod1.jpg

brandi reveals more about why she cut stephanie off.

rhod2.jpg

happy halloween......dallas style!

rhod3.jpg

stephanie and brandi finally meet.....and leeanne has something to say about it....

Brandi and Stephanie make an attempt to repair their broken friendship, but after so much damage, it may be too late. With no experience parenting, D’Andra tries her best not to be an evil stepmother when Jeremy’s 20-year-old son moves in. And LeeAnne's latest anger management session doesn’t prevent her from showing up at Stephanie’s Halloween party dressed to kill.

AIR DATE: Aug 28 10/9c

Honored Contributor

Leanne is so afraid Brandi is going to be friends with Stephanie again. She is an evil witch and should have dressed as one for the Halloween party. I would not have had her in my home ..Stephanies husband should have told her to leave. I don't like anything about her. She is seriously mentally unstable.

I hope Brandi and Stephanie can be friends again...they have similar personalities.

Carys (sp) husband seemed to be jealous of their daughter. He acted terrible with that little girl. He obviously wants all Carys attention. He is acting like a spoiled 5 year old boy. He is very strange to me. Yuck.

Regular Contributor

I have not seen this week's episode yet.  Sounds like it was a good one!  Looking forward to watching it tonight.

Respected Contributor

The excessive spending on this show is so repugnant. I can't stomach Stephanie and her creepy husband. When you juxtapose the human tragedy of Harvey with her spending 20,000. on a Halloween party to get back at her husband for spending millions on a ugly house is so out of touch.

At least crazy Leenne trys to raise money.

I want to think all these women are trying to help in some way.